剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
That hurts.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we going to do now?
"我们"
'We'?!
也许尼克给你争取了几周我在你身边的时间
Maybe Nick bought you a few more weeks of my time.
这种情况下只有一件事可做
Well, there's only one thing left to do in a situation like this.
忘记我们的问题 喝个酩酊大醉
Forget our problems by getting good and drunk.
你喝酒吗 伊芙
Do you drink, Evie?
谢谢你给我们换衣服
Thanks for the change of clothes.
别走 萝克珊
Don't go, Roxanne.
我们总说要一起喝一杯
We're always saying we're going to have a drink.
现在是机会了 来吧
Now's our chance. Come.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
我觉得我们没正式见过面
I don't think we've properly met.
我叫萨拉
I'm Sara.
我是艾米 谢谢
I'm Amy. Thank you.
这是伊芙 我的保姆
Oh, and this is Evie, my nanny.
-不用 我们认识 -很熟悉
- No, we know each other. - Very well.
真的吗
Oh, you do?
我发现你忽略了我的建议
这个世界配不上你的善良 伊芙
You're too good for this world, Evie.
姐妹 莫德斯托发现了
你没告诉她 对吧
You didn't tell her, did you?
-没有 -当然
- No. - Yes.
我什么都知道 萨拉
I know everything, Sara.
所有保姆都无所不知
All the nannies know everything.
不 你不是 不 我没有...
No, you don't. No, I didn't...
我破产了 我要失去一切了
I'm broke. I'm going to lose everything.
不 抱歉说错了 我已经失去了一切
No, sorry, I've already lost everything.
欢迎加入
Join the club!
-敬失去一切 -对
- To losing everything. - Yeah.
我不能敬那个
Well, I can't drink to that.
不像你 我已经失去了
Unlike you, I really have.
你需要现金吗 你该卖♥♥了那个包
You need cash? You could sell that bag.
-我们在帕丁顿知道个地方 -我知道那个店
- We know a place in Paddington... - I know the shop.
但一万块 那能有多少用
But 10 grand? How's that gonna help?
你看到我今晚戴的项链了吗
Did you see the rock I was wearing tonight?
那东西值1600万
That thing's worth $16 million.
妈的
Shit!
你需要钱 你该卖♥♥了那个
You need cash, you should sell that.
你当然会这么建议 萨拉
Of course you would suggest that, Sara.
我不是罪犯 我是商人
I'm not a criminal, I'm a businesswoman.
谁说要犯罪了
Who said anything about crime?
再说你说我当然会建议是什么意思
What do you mean, I would suggest it?
你总是想要空手套白狼
You are always trying to get something for nothing.
不然你以为我为什么要在美容院管着你
Why do you think I have to babysit you at the clinic?
我的手下都不敢拒绝你
My girls can't say no to you.
那不是偷
That's not stealing.
那是会做生意 那是说服
That's good business. That's persuasion.
当然了
Sure.
我只需要说服我那超级种族歧视的婆婆
I'll just persuade my deeply racist mother-in-law
把及其昂贵的家族传家宝归还给我就行
to return to me the very expensive family heirloom
因为我丈夫在没告诉她的情况下送我了
my husband gave me without telling her.
-对 这肯定行 -去他的
- Yeah, that'll work. - Oh, fuck that.
如果是那样 那么 你应该偷
Well, if that's what happened, then...you should steal it.
乔丹偷走了我们的一切 这样才公平 以牙还牙
我不是小偷
我们总是做正确的事 到头来落得什么下场
We've always done the right thing, and where has it got us?
屁都没有
In absolute shit.
如果你们要做
Hey, if you're gonna do this,
我想要分成 因为这是我的主意
I want a commission because it was my idea.
闭嘴
Stop it.
没人要偷任何东西
No-one is stealing anything.
没错 伊芙
That's right, Evie.
我们要拿回属于萝克珊的东西
We are taking back what is rightfully Roxanne's.
知道吗 我不要分成
You know what? I don't want a commission.
如果我们要这么干 那就都全情投入
If we're going to do this, we're all in on the ground floor.
四人平分 平分风险 平分钱财
Four-way even split. Split the risk, split the spoils.
天呐 你在这种事上真是天生好手
God, you really are a natural at this kind of thing.
天呐 萨拉在用她的疯主意给你洗♥脑♥
Oh, my God. Sara is infecting all of you with her crazy plans.
疯主意 我出主意可厉害了
Crazy plans? I am great at plans.
拜托 你说过
Come on. You said that
计划进行地很顺利 直到我搞砸了
that plan was going great until I fucked it,
好吧 也许我不该负责计划
so, OK, so maybe I shouldn't be in charge of the plan.
我们就一起想个计划
Well, we'll all come up with a plan together.
毕竟 我们有终极内应男 抱歉 是女人
After all, we have the ultimate inside man. Sorry, woman.
四百万 伊芙 每个人
$4 million, Evie. Each.
想想你能用这笔钱干什么
Think about what you could do with that.
阻止她
相信我 萨拉一旦行动 就难以阻止她了
等等 等等 等等
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
伊芙 好好考虑下
你终于可以离开你那个好吃懒做的丈夫了
带梅兰妮来这里生活
你可以在这里买♥♥♥房♥♥子 你可以有新的生活
-对 -我们需要这个 伊芙
- Yeah. - We need this, Evie.
你需要这个 也许是最需要的
You need this, maybe the most of all.
来吧 伊芙 我们需要你
Come on, Evie, we need you.
你是正直人 你有理智
You're the straight man. You're the sensible one.
你能让一切保持正轨
You're going to keep the whole thing on track.
没有你我做不到
I can't do it without you.
而且你知道我肯定会干 所以你怎么说
And you know I'm gonna do it, so what do you say?
天呐
Oh, my God.
好极了
Yes!
姑娘们
Girls!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
博蒂 你在这干什么
Birdie, what are you doing here?
我...眼镜落在这里了
Oh, I, um...left my specs behind.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
你能带来什么
What are you bringing to the table?
一辈子的法律知识
A lifetime of legal expertise.
我能让你们不坐牢
I'll keep you out of jail.
每人两百万
$2 million apiece.
两百万还是能干很多事
You can still do a lot with $2 million.
-一分钟前我还能拿四百万 -正是我想说的
- A minute ago I was getting $4 million. - My point exactly.
我知道有用的信息 比如
I know useful things like...
被窃项链肯定卖♥♥不出本身所值的价格
..You'll never get full whack for a hot necklace.
而且无论如何 是时候有人
And anyway, it's about time someone around here
让男人吃屎了
stuck it to the man.
好的
Yes!
让男人吃屎
Stick it to the man.
天呐 我之前从没干过这个
Oh, my God, I've never done this before.
快给律师一杯酒
Someone give our lawyer a drink.
我感觉好紧张
I felt so nervous.
欢迎
Welcome.
干杯
Cheers.
好戏开始了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Game on, molls.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表