剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I've always wanted to know,
你是怎么想出"美丽野兽"这个词的
how did you come up with that Beautiful Beastlies handle?
-宠物名 旧情人的 -我很喜欢
- Pet name, from an old flame. - Oh, I love it.
非常出人意料
It's so unexpected.
我不得不说 我们对你的预测有些疑问
I must say, we do have some questions about your projections...
但你不想跟我谈那些
But you don't want to talk to me about that.
-我 我不想吗 -不
- I... I don't? - No.
我们都知道TVM有兴趣收♥购♥我的网站
We both know TVM is interested in acquiring my website
但这不是因为我的关键绩效指标或可靠性能
and it's not because of my KPIs or RPMs.
我们怎么知道不是
And how do we know that?
因为你在这里
Because you're here.
你飞了14小时来开这个会
You flew 14 hours for this meeting.
如果你们不是真心的 我们就会开视频会议
If you weren't serious, we'd be speaking on Zoom.
所以我们别浪费你的时间了
So let's not waste any more of your time.
我喜欢你的风格 萨拉
I like your style, Sara.
你们感兴趣 是因为我有花钱买♥♥不到的东西
You're interested because I have something money can't buy.
你们不是买♥♥一个网站
You're not buying a website,
而是买♥♥一个品牌 在收♥购♥我
you're buying a brand, you're buying me.
我比格温妮丝·帕特洛更潮 比金·卡戴珊更酷
I'm goopier than Gwyneth and cooler than Kim.
TVM想要我这个蓝筹股的一角
TVM wants to crack a corner off my blue chip
并把金粉洒在自己整个网络上
and scatter gold dust across its entire network.
或许是这样
Well, that may be so,
但我想知道的是 这对你有什么好处
but what I want to know is what's in it for you?
我厌倦了做小池塘里的大鱼 玛莎
I'm tired of being a big fish in a small pond, Martha.
我想体验一把遨游在TVM全球范围内
I want to feel like a minnow swimming in the vast oceans
广阔海洋里的小鱼
of TVM's global reach.
你在场景商务方面的专长是炼金炉
Your expertise in contextual commerce is the fiery crucible
能将关注我的粉丝转化成现金流
in which my devoted followers are transformed into rivers of gold.
"美丽野兽"会变成
Beautiful Beastlies becomes a shopfront
看起来不像店面的门店
that looks nothing like a shopfront
我身上关注的目光都会变成我们口袋里的钞票
and all my eyeballs line both our pockets with cold, hard cash.
我们都清楚我有多大的市场影响力
We both know that I have enormous market impact,
我们能在全球范围内引领塑造潮流
that we drive and shape trends on a global scale.
现在是时候大杀四方了
Now it's time to come in for the kill.
我抓到了他们
I caught them.
你要把他们开膛破肚
Now you're going to gut them,
抽筋剥皮 把他们的头挂在我们的墙上
skin them and mount their heads on our wall.
好吧
Ok.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - See you!
快点 给我看看你的秘密项目
我不喜欢你所做的事 艾米
莫德斯托是个卑鄙小人
人尽皆知
你不能在凯特面前说他的坏话
她妈妈是莫德斯托姐姐的朋友
她也是个大嘴巴
好了 快给我看看
这就是你在造的房♥子吗
看起来真不错
梅兰妮会喜欢的
再等一年 我就能回家了
只有我和梅兰妮
这次我真的要离开他了
不好说啊 伊芙
I don't know, Evie.
要是莫德斯托发现了怎么办
他肯定会要这栋房♥子
He'll take the house for sure.
好极了
Wonderful.
太棒了
Yes!
妈的
Fuck.
我何其有幸啊
What did I do to deserve this?
能亲自见到萝克姗·沃特斯
An audience with Roxanne Waters herself.
我喜欢随时关注我的贵宾们
Oh, I like to keep an eye on my VIPs.
保拉今天会为你服务
Paula will take care of you today.
有什么新福利吗
Oh, any new tricks or treats?
我今天早上看到护肤中心有激动人心的新产品
I saw something exciting on the Skin Clinic feed this morning.
和去除静脉曲张同一天吗
Mm, same day varicose vein removal?
老天 我不需要那个
Oh, good Lord, no. I don't need that.
还不需要 但是不 我刚刚指的是新激光器
Not yet anyway. But, no, I meant the new laser.
所以不包含在你的套餐里
So not a treatment covered by your contract deal.
你知道我的粉丝有多喜欢预告吧
You know how much my many followers love previews.
萨拉 如果我为你破例的话
Sara, if I do it for you,
那我就得为所有的网红都这么做
I'll have to do it for all our influencers.
我和其他人不一样 萝克姗
I'm not everyone, Roxanne.
我从很早的时候就开始支持你
I've backed you from the very beginning
因为我觉得像我们这样白手起家的女性
because I believe self-made women like us
需要团结起来
need to stick together.
白手起家 当然了
Self-made? Sure.
你在沃克吕兹长大 有宠爱你的父亲
You grew up in Vaucluse with your doting Dad
和能买♥♥到一切的财富
and everything money can buy.
说得没错 两个白手起家的女性
Exactly. Two self-made women.
玛克茜和我儿子一样喜欢动物园吗
Oh, did Maxi love the zoo as much as my boys?
上周 我们的保姆带他们去的
Well, last week. Our nannies took them.
是的 当然 她很喜欢
Oh, yes. Of course. She loved it.
那些...动物
All those...animals.
谢谢 保拉
Thanks, Paula.
保拉 萝克姗想让我试试那个新激光器
Paula, Roxanne wants me to try that new laser.
不 伙计 这十分安全
No, mate, it's safe as houses.
他们谈论我们的原因是
The reason they're talking about us
我们在六个月内实现了23%的投资收益
is 23% ROI in under six months.
所以...
So...
是的 没错 所以我能用这笔钱继续投资
Yeah, right. So I can take that and roll it over,
或者你也可以提现 随便你
or you can cash out. It's up to you.
只是你要是发现退出太早
Just don't come whining to me when you
无法抄底盘时 别跑来跟我发牢骚
realise you could have stayed in and really cleaned up.
我给你买♥♥了好吃的巧克力 八块
I got you the good chocolates. Eight blocks.
家乡盒
我还有三听美禄[奶类饮料]
还有你喜欢喝的咖啡
-谢谢 -来看看这个
- Thank you, thank you. - Have a look at this.
装饰品
Decorations.
金色的彩带 还有派对礼花
派对时间
-艾米 这些都是全新的 -乔丹只穿过一次
- Amy, these are brand-new. - Jordan has only worn them once.
和罗密欧的尺寸一样
Oh, same size as Romeo.
这是给我儿子最好的毕业礼物
These are the perfect graduation gift for my son.
太棒了
乔丹是个成功男人的典范
And Jordan is a very successful man.
这太荒唐了
This is absolutely ridiculous.
姐姐 我正在做饭
等会儿跟你聊 好吗
I'll talk to you later, huh?
-谢谢 -拜拜 拜拜
- Thank you. - Bye. Bye.
伊芙 怎么样 孩子们都吃过饭了吗
Evie, what's going on? Have the kids been fed?
-晚饭在炉子上 夫人 -拜托 别走
- Ah, dinner's on the stove, ma'am. - Oh, please don't go.
我今天和那些美国人忙了一整天
I had such a big day with the Americans.
能帮我把晚饭做好吗
Just help me get dinner on the table?
我们一起做的话 很快就会做好
If we do it together, it'll only take a minute.
我要是待得太晚 可以开车回家吗
If I stay late, can I take the car home?
我需要到机场接一位新员工
I need to pick up a new worker from the airport.
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah that's fine.
另一位保姆吗
Another nanny?
给萝克姗找的新保洁
Ah, a new cleaner for Roxanne.
我不知道你去了动物园 小猴子
I didn't know you went to the zoo, monkey.
你知道的 伊芙带她去的
Yes, you did. Evie took her.
她给我们都发了那张玛克茜和长劲鹿的合影
She sent us all that picture of Maxi with the giraffe.
-我好像没收到 -你收到了 你还回复了
- I don't think I got that. - Yeah, you did. You replied.
一切都好 这次的收益好到难以置信
It's all good. The uptake on this one is insane,
我只能这么说
that's all I'm going to say.
是啊 再见
Yeah. See ya.
太他妈的蠢了
Fuckin' dumb-dumb.
-萨拉·比斯利今天下午来我店里 -是吗
- Sara Beastley came in this afternoon. - Oh, yeah?
又是像往常一样占便宜 我太讨厌她了
Wanting something for nothing as usual. Oh, I'm so sick of her.
我跟你说件关于萨拉·比斯利的事情
I'll tell you a story about Sara Beastley.
我在大学认识了她 她总想让我跟她上♥床♥
I knew her at uni. She was always trying to get me to fuck her.
你从没和她上过床 我知道 你想说什么
And you never did, I know. What's your point?
你套住了那只大狗狗 汪 汪
You landed the big dog. Woof! Woof!
我丈夫绝不可能为了那个女人抛弃我
My husband would never step out of me with that woman.
他有原则
He has standards.
我不会跟她续套餐了
I'm not going to renew her contra deal.
她可以像其他人那样付钱做肉毒
She can pay for her botox like everyone else.
很好
Good.
大狗狗饿了
Big dog hungry.
大狗狗不是一件东西
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表