剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
- Who are you talking to? - Garth.
天呐 伊芙 你做到了
Oh, my God, Evie, you did it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
等等 伊芙跟你在屋里吗
Wait, Evie's in there with you?
我不能让你进去
I can't let you in.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck a duck.
-喂 琪琪 -你好啊 珍妮
- Hello! Gigi! - Hi, Jeannie.
我被锁在外面了
I'm locked out!
-对 派对很棒 -不不 琪琪
- Yeah, the party's really great! - No, no, no, Gigi.
-对 -救命
- Yeah! - Help!
-你在这干什么 -短♥信♥奏效了
- What are you doing here? - The text worked.
迪恩要来前门接我
Dean's picking me up out front.
这家前门吗
From here?
-为什么 -别担心
- Why? - Don't worry about it.
我一点都不担心 不
Oh, I'm not worried. No.
这非常...谢谢
It's really... Ooh! Thank you.
艾米 加斯在门外
我没法带着项链离开
我在阳台上
I'm up here on the balcony.
准备好了吗
好 扔吧 扔
OK, go, go.
伊芙
Evie?
项链呢
Was that the necklace?
你为什么扔下去
Why did you do that?
-加斯在外面 -不 伊芙 加斯没关系
- Garth is outside. - Oh, no, Evie. Garth doesn't matter.
搞什么
What the...
泳池派对 最后一个进来的是臭鸡蛋
Yee-ha! Pool party! Last one in's a rotten egg!
不会吧
No way...
来吧 快下来
Come on! Get in!
这些派对最棒了
These parties are the best.
怎么回事 你能跟我解释吗
What's going on? Can you explain it all to me?
我觉得这事我也理解不了 亲爱的
I think this one's beyond me, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪恩
外面很堵 门口见
是他的信息 我得走了
That's him. Gotta go.
-好 -可惜
- Ok. - Pity.
现在正要变得超级疯狂呢
This was just getting mega-wild.
发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
我晚点告诉你 我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you later. I'll tell you everything.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
天呐
老天 这东西真重
我已经三十年没戴过红蛙眼镜了
I've not had a red frog in bloody 30 years.
妈的 红蛙 红蛙 红蛙
Oh, shit. Red frog. Red frog. Red frog.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我们只是过来拿...就是这个
We just came to get, uh... There they are.
瞧 看到了吗
Right, see?
借过
Excuse me.
比斯利太太 夫人
Mrs Beasley? Ma'am?
好了
Ok.
我不吸那玩意
I don't do that shit.
女士 女士
Lady! Lady!
求你了 救救我
Please! Help me!
我需要鞋子 再换套衣服
I need my shoes and a change of clothes.
-不 等等 别碰任何东西 -什么
- No, wait! Don't touch anything! - What?
你根本不该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be here at all!
-干得好 伊芙 -我没完活
- Oh, nice work, Evie. - I didn't finish it.
你什么意思 你去哪了
What do you mean? Where have you been?
-她是用密♥码♥打开的 -什么 你不能这么做
- She used the combination to open it. - What?! You can't do that!
赶紧
-快好了 -赶紧离开这里
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
我想掩盖我们的踪迹
I am trying to cover our tracks!
天呐 你搞砸了一切
Oh, my God, you screwed everything up!
我们得走了 赶紧
We have to go! Now!
快点 快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
宝贝
Hey, babe.
-一切都好吗 -非常好
- We good? - Very good.
-我们走吧 -系上安全带
- Let's get out of here. - Buckle up.
着火了 救命
Fire! Help!
-加斯 -我在这 我在这
- Garth! - I'm here. I'm here.
-孩子们呢 -在这
- Where are the children? - Ah, here.
我盯上你了 丑八怪
I'm onto you, trollop!
女巫
萝克姗 等等 上去太危险了
-谁能数一共有多少消防队叔叔 -我
- Who wants to count the firies? - Me.
来吧 我们先给他们鼓掌 鼓掌
OK, let's clap first. Clap. Yay!
妈的
火扑灭了 在警♥察♥来之前
The fire's out, and no-one is going
所有人哪也不能去
anywhere until the police get here.
我们被抢劫了
We've been robbed!
谁会蠢到去抢劫萝克姗·沃特斯
Who'd be stupid enough to steal from Roxanne Waters?
走吧 我们得去见瑞
Come on. We have to meet Rae.
-我们得先把假人拿走 -怎么拿
- We have to get the mannequin out first. - How?
我去 你们走 快走
I'll do it. Go, go, go, go, go. Go.
我是在帮忙
I was helping.
乔丹 搜所有人的身
Jordan, search everyone!
从她开始
Start with her!
你敢 贱♥人♥
-说英语 -检查完包之前 所有人都不能走
- English. - No-one leaves without a bag check.
搜搜你自己 乔丹 可能找到我丢的蛋
Search yourself, Jordie. Might find my missing nest egg.
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
I don't know what you're talking about, mate.
清空你的包 把你的口袋翻出来
Empty your bags. You turn your pockets out.
-把口袋翻出来 伙计 -谢天谢地
- Turn your pockets out, mate. - Oh, thank God.
-妈的 -我们被抢劫了 我的项链不见了
- Fuck. - We've been robbed. My necklace has been stolen!
值1600万啊
Worth $16 million.
-后退 后退 -那家伙看起来很可疑
- Back up, back up. - That guy looks very guilty.
我都不知道他是谁
I don't even know who he is.
搞什么
Argh! What the fuck!
-我非常爱你 喂 给点私人空间 -抱歉
- I love you so much... Hey, hey! Privacy, please. - Sorry.
快来人放我出去 有人吗
Somebody let me out. Hello!
喂 你 说你呢 喂
Hello! Oh, you. You. Hello!
喂
Hello!
你们好啊 女士们 怎么样了
Hello, ladies. How'd you go?
你们成功了 我很佩服
Wow. You pulled it off. I'm impressed.
-怎么样 -很顺利 -很坎坷
- So, how was it? - Smooth. - Eventful.
人们都说第一票最难
Well, they say the first job's always the hardest.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-太美了 -你的钱拿了吗
- That is bloody beautiful. - Do you have the money?
我的钱拿了吗 怎么 我像个骗子吗
Do I have the money? What do I look like, a crook?
穿着杜嘉班纳的骗子
In a Dolce & Gabbana kind of way.
你知道还有什么很美吗 女士们
You know what else is beautiful, ladies?
十万现金
Ten million dollars in cash.
这包算送你们的了
Oh, and the bags are a bonus.
算是小小的谢礼 感谢你们把这个给我
Just a little thank you for bringing it to me.
太好了 谢谢 瑞
Great! Thank you, Rae.
很高兴与你们合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
-再见 -谢谢你的包 瑞
- Adios. - Thanks for the bags, Rae.
我们成功了
We did it!
-我们真的成功了 -天呐
- We actually fucking did it! - Oh, my God!
糟了
Oh, no.
瑞耍了我们
Rae stiffed us?
我没料到这个
I didn't see that coming.
-该死 -我要去找那个贱♥人♥
- Fuck. - I'm gonna get that bitch.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表