剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
我做错了什么
How it's my fault when all
我不过是努力工作 想在这里开创新生活
I did was work hard and build a life here.
指丰唇做过头的嘴唇 因像鸭子而得名
女士 你卖♥♥鸭嘴给你讨厌的女人
Lady, you sell duck lips to women you hate.
你丈夫是个小偷
Your husband is a thief.
当他坐牢的时候
You're going to end up
你最终会沦于去照顾那个老巫婆
looking after that old bruha when he's in jail.
萝克珊 你的生活糟透了
Roxanne, your life sucks!
喂 别弄脏我得杜嘉班纳
Hey! Not the Dolce!
你需要一些面包屑
You need some breadcrumbs.
我们要把这个放在这
And we're going to put this right here
然后把宾客装进去 好吗
and then we'll frame the people, you know?
环保吸管在哪
Where are the eco-straws?
没有吸管吧台怎么开张
How are we supposed to have a bar without straws?
放外面 箱子里
Outside! In the tubs!
你觉得如何
So what do you think?
还能选个更好的
We can do better?
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
你会和雕塑融为一体
Oh, you blend with the fucking statues.
我需要这些家用物品远离我的作品
I need all signs of domestic life cleared away from my work.
我不能待在一个烧烤的地方
I can't be in the same fucking space as a barbecue.
我会让帕洛玛给你一些实习生 好了
I will get Paloma to give you some interns. Now...
尼克 这是加斯 我丈夫
Nick, this is Garth, my husband.
-著名的尼克 -加里斯 对吗
- The famous Nick. - Gareth, is it?
加斯
Garth.
抱歉 加斯
Sorry. Garth.
谢谢 做这些
Thanks, um, for doing this.
萨拉很喜欢你的作品
Sara's a big fan of your work.
真有趣 我一直以为
That's funny. I always thought
我们之间的火花不是因为艺术
it wasn't about the work with us.
不如你去喝点酒吧
Why don't you go and get started on some drinks?
尼克 你的艺术灵感都是从哪来的
So, Nick, where do you get the ideas for your art?
我没有灵感
I don't have ideas.
这种东西
As such.
我应该去换衣服了 并找到伊芙
Ah, I should really get changed and, uh, find where Evie is.
对 伊芙在哪
Yeah, where is Evie?
我来了
I'm here.
我来了 抱歉我迟到了 我错过了班车
I'm here. Sorry I'm late. I missed my bus.
别担心 一切都...你怎么样 都好吗
Don't worry about it. It's all... How are you? Good?
-对 我很好 好极了 -那就好
- Yeah, I'm good. I'm great. - Good.
-你呢 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
某个地方
Somewhere.
你需要我拿这些吗
Do you need me to take these?
不不不 有实习生会做
No, no, no, no, there's interns to do that.
尼克 帮我个忙吧
Nick, help me with this?
当然 好啊 伊芙 我很乐意
Yeah, sure, Evie, I'd love
帮你把沉重的一箱酒抬出去
to help you move heavy crates of booze outside.
艺术家就是干这个的 对吧
I mean, that's what artists are for, right?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我需要跟你谈谈 我们该怎么做
I needed to talk to you. What do we need to do?
你得表现地正常点
You have to act fucking normal.
天呐 伊芙
Jesus, Evie.
你会在我们还没出门前就毁了一切
You're going to blow this before we get out of the gate.
给我冷静
Calm the fucking farm.
真抱歉 我忘了他这人的德性
I'm so sorry. I forgot what he was like.
不不 没事 没事
No, no, it's alright, it's alright.
很有趣 对吧
It's funny, isn't it?
我一直以为你还喜欢他
I always thought you still had a thing for him,
但他真是糟透了
but he really is awful.
那我们怎么办
接下去我们这么做 我们把自己弄干净
菲律宾模特 歌♥手兼选美冠军 出生于澳大利亚
我们要好好打扮 像卡特丽安娜·格雷一样
然后我们出门
像我们平常那样
没错 姐妹
Yeah, sis.
天呐 谁来清理这一切
God, who's going to clean this up?
当然是琪琪了
那个厚脸皮的姑娘去哪了
琪琪
Gigi?!
琪琪 过来
琪琪
Gigi!
美极了
Oh, beautiful.
真不错
Oh, that's lovely.
谢谢 拿杯酒 享受艺术
Thank you, yeah, grab a drink. Go enjoy the art.
你能帮忙看他们一会吗
Can you watch them for a second?
你说得对
You're right.
这是个蠢主意 我没考虑清楚
This was a stupid idea I didn't think through properly at all.
也许我错了
Maybe I wasn't right.
不 你是对的
No, you were.
我觉得我可能是个坏人
I think I might be a terrible person.
你有一些不错的想法
You have a few good points.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
-玛莎 欢迎 -你好
- Martha. Welcome. - Hello.
真开心你能过来
So wonderful you could come.
对 这主意真棒
Yeah, what a darling idea,
像这样开放你美丽的家
opening up your beautiful home like this.
只是我们举办的休闲小聚而已
Oh, just a casual little soiree we threw together...
-不过我们计划了好一阵了 -好
- ..That we've been planning for quite some time. - OK.
这是我不可或缺的天才 伊芙
Meet my indispensable genius, Evie.
当然 爱你的保姆
Of course. Love your nanny.
你必须见见我的家人 加斯
Oh, you must meet my family. Garth!
加斯 过来 见见玛莎
Garth, come here and meet Martha.
我认识你
Hi. I know your face.
-很高兴见到你 -对 我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
对 因为我盯上她了
Yeah, 'cause I'm on her, uh...
我需要你引开丈夫
I need you to distract the husband.
他显然发现了
He's obviously picked up
萨拉对我强烈的性趣
on Sara's intense sexual obsession with me.
你不会临阵退缩吧
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
伊芙
Evie?
我会做的 好吗
I'll do it, OK?
尼克 快过来
Nick! Get in here!
所以其实就是跟警♥察♥的巨大误会
So it all boils down to a big misunderstanding with the police.
我会努力不做评价
I'll try to hold it in
因为我尊重你和你选择的生活
out of respect for you and your lifestyle choices.
你什么时候把话憋在心里过 妈
When have you ever held anything in, Mum?
我不知道要怎么样
I don't know what it's going to take
你才能看到那个女人的真面目
for you to see the woman for who she really is.
妈 我很清楚萝克珊是谁
Mum, I know exactly who Roxanne is,
我知道我们俩都远远配不上她
and I know she's way too good for either of us.
不是我♥干♥的 我为什么要偷自己家的东西
I didn't do it. Why would I steal from my own family?
你...
Do you...
数到三
On three.
美丽野兽 美丽艺展
很少有人的生活与品牌理念相辅相成
You know, it's not often life matches up with the brand.
你是真材实料的潮人 萨拉
You are the real deal, Sara.
我喜欢你们美国人♥大♥肆庆祝成功
I just love how much you Americans celebrate success.
你不会相信 但这镇上有人
You won't believe it, but there are people in this town
会不遗余力 抓住任何机会毁掉我
who would take any opportunity to bring me down.
我有过一个人在黑暗中摸索的日子
I've had my dark days going it alone.
不再是了
Well, not anymore.
敬 敬强大的女性共同崛起 携手共进
Here's to... Here's to strong women rising together.
携手共进
Together.
加斯 你能帮帮我吗
Garth, could you help me?
萨拉需要你帮她把车♥库♥的椅子搬出来
Sara needs you to get the chairs out of the garage.
为什么 没人会坐椅子
Why? No-one sits down at these things.
那个女人要什么 就能得到什么
What that woman wants, that woman gets.
对吧 加斯
True, Garth?
不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
-你能帮伊芙把椅子搬出来吗 -当然
- Could you help Evie get some chairs out, please? - Sure. Yeah.
-去吧 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
妈的
Fuck!
看看这一切
Look at all this!
-不错 对吧 -好极了 那边
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表