剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 要说的不是很多
OK, uh, well, it's not a long list.
我有法律专业技能
I've got my legal skills.
我是个非常有名的律师
I'm a shit-hot lawyer.
好吧 我过去是个非常有名的律师
Well, I was a shit-hot lawyer.
还有我观察能力很强
And then there's my observational skills.
我还精通电脑
And I'm good with computers.
-就这么多 -非常好
- That's it. - Great.
但你在人生的新篇章里想得到什么样的体验
But how do you want to feel in this new chapter of your life?
好吧
Ok.
我想觉得自己是个有用的人
I want to feel useful.
是的
Yes.
我想要爱情
I want romance.
还有在我撒手人寰之前
And before I shuffle off this mortal coil,
我想至少能再有一次冒险
I want at least one more proper adventure.
我的委托人不会再回答任何问题
My client will not be answering any further questions.
没错 我需要和我律师单独谈谈
Yes. I need some alone time with my lawyer.
太棒了
Amazing.
我希望你能保持在这样的情绪中
Now I want you to stay in those feelings.
在这样的情绪中去想象
Dream into them.
去感受你的渴望
Feel your longing for purpose.
然后呢
What happens now?
等待
We wait.
答案总会如期而至
The answer always arrives.
它总是会敲上你的心门
It often knocks right on the door.
而当答案来临时 我们所需的就是做好准备
And when it does, it's our job to be ready,
跨出那一步 去索取我们的欲望
to step forward and claim our desire.
但要记着 你不能决定它是什么
But remember, it's not our job to decide what it looks like.
我们只是凭我们的欲望去想象 敞开心扉
We simply dream into our desires and stay open.
我给你举个例子
I'll give you an example.
我现在正在想象一栋新房♥子
At the moment, I'm manifesting a new home,
我很喜欢你的周边环境
and I love your neighbourhood.
所以我来这里的时候 一直在表达我的赞叹
So when I'm here, I bless it with my appreciation.
我爱太阳 我爱这壶茶
Love you, sun. Love you, tea.
我爱此时此刻
Love this moment right now,
和我的新朋友 在她美丽的家里
with my new friend in her beautiful home.
随便挑间空房♥间住下吧
Oh, just take a pick of the spare rooms.
博蒂 你是说真的吗
Birdie, are you serious?
看吧
You see?
就是这样
This is exactly how it works!
难以置信我竟然告诉了梅兰妮关于新房♥子的事
我真傻 我彻底毁了自己的计划
她要是告诉莫德斯托该怎么办
现在还不算太晚 你还能弥补这一切
在莫德斯托发现之前 你得先回家
怎么回
回去找你老板
假装一切都好
替那个叫尼克的家伙 做一切他让你做的事
这样你就能拿到钱
拿上钱 然后尽快回家
或许我该告诉萨拉
去萨拉的
她根本不值得你这么忠心耿耿
She doesn't deserve your loyalty.
听我说
不要两手空空地回到你家人身边
像我一样
想想你们的未来 想想你自己
为了梅兰妮去做
多谢你的帮助
Thanks so much for your help with that.
你准备道歉吗
Are you going to apologise?
去你♥妈♥的♥
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
你从我们的共同账户转了20万美金给菲律宾人
You sent 200 grand from our joint account to the Philippines.
为了艾米
For Amy.
作为她实际上不存在的养老金的补偿
To make up for her pension fund that doesn't exist.
你知道了 什么时候发现的
You knew. When did you find out?
我昨天去拜访了萝丝·斯蒂文斯
I paid Rose Stevens a visit yesterday.
她跟我说了你都做了什么 她告诉了我一切
She told me what you've done. She told me everything.
你为什么不和我说
Why didn't you talk to me?
我试了 但你当着我面撒了谎
I tried. You lied to my face.
-该死的艾米 -这不是她的错
- Fucking Amy. - This is not her fault.
不要去怪她 我得照顾她
Don't try to blame her. I had to look after her.
但你没能做到 你转的那笔钱
Well, you didn't. The money you transferred?
那笔钱被冻结了 才触发了这一切
It's been seized and it's triggered all of this.
该死的 看起来我们像是要逃离这个国家
Looked like we were trying to flee the country, for fuck's sake!
只要与那个女人有关
You've always been totally
你总是会完全失去理智
irrational when it comes to that woman.
别把这事又推回到我身上
Stop putting this back on me.
你把认识的人都骗了一遍
You've ripped off everyone you know.
现在是你被告欺诈
You're being charged with fraud.
那我呢
And what about me, huh?
我的名声该怎么办
What about my reputation?
我是做生意的 我是白手起家
I'm a businesswoman. I built my business from nothing.
你是靠从我这里借钱发的家
You built your business on a loan from me,
你该好好谢谢我
thanks very much.
我都还给你了
And I paid back every dollar.
但这不重要 对吗
But it doesn't matter, does it?
因为在法律上 你占了一半的股份
Because you own half of it on paper.
我的生意就要没了
I'm gonna lose my business.
是的 很可能
Yes. Probably.
你承诺过会照顾我 乔丹
You promised you would look after me, Jordan.
-你说过的 你说... -我是在照顾你
- You said those words. You said... - I was looking after you.
我跟你说了我就是这么做的
I told you that's exactly what I was doing.
怎么照顾的 什么时候
Well, how? When?
那条钻石项链 萝克姗
The bloody diamond necklace, Roxanne.
那本该是你的保险
That was supposed to be your insurance policy.
你知道我是怎么说的 "这是你的保险"
You know like how I said, "This is your insurance policy"?
你搞砸了
Oh, you've blown it.
你现在再也无法拿到它了
You'll never be able to keep a hold of it now.
它绝对会被扣押
It'll be seized for sure.
宝贝
Babe.
你刚刚扔掉了1600万美金
You just threw away 16 million bucks.
这是什么
What is this?
这些是我的雕塑
They're my sculptures.
那画呢
What about the paintings?
-画都完蛋了 -我以为你的灵感回来了
- Painting's dead. - I thought it was back.
没错 灵感是回来了 然后又没了 好几次了
Yeah, it came back but then it died. Again. Several times.
我的创作在不断进化 萨拉
My practice evolves, Sara.
我不能被局限在关于我作品的固有印象中
I can't be hemmed in with preconceived notions about my work.
大家都喜欢画
People love the paintings.
我不能立刻画完一幅画作 然后用吹风机吹干
I can't just whip up a painting and dry it with a hairdryer.
你今天就想要成果 这是我一直以来在创作的
You wanted something today. This is what I've been working on.
那是什么
What are they?
我一直在打磨"错误的正确"这个主题
I have been working with the idea of the fallible infallible.
请别跟其他人说这个
Please don't say that to anyone.
打扰一下 这个进不去这扇门
Excuse me, this one's not going to fit through the door.
该死 这就是为什么我说我们该在画廊里办这个
Oh, fuck! That's why I said we should be doing this in a gallery.
没关系 我们会在后院办展览 那会更有氛围感
It's fine. We'll do it out the back. It'll be more atmospheric.
那我就说这是有关气候变化的主题
Oh, I'll just say it's about climate change.
太棒了 瞧见了吗
Brilliant. See?
-命中注定 -她是个真正的艺术家
- Meant to be. - She's the real artist.
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我看你在准备食物的过程中
I see you've reached the food preparation stage
已到达了"不耐烦"的阶段了
of your "Getting over it" process.
我总是随着你任意妄为 以后不行了
老天 萝克姗 我们以前是朋友
My God, Roxanne, we used to be friends.
我们确实是朋友
We ARE friends.
没有朋友会袖手旁观 看着我失去一切
No friend would stand by and let me lose everything.
我没有袖手旁观
I didn't stand by.
多谢你昨天的爱哭鬼行为 我去...
Oh, thanks to your little cry-baby act yesterday, I went off...
我立刻去给你家人汇钱了
然后现在我失去了一切
And now I've lost everything.
乔丹被起诉欺诈了
Jordan's been charged with fraud.
没错 他就是个骗子
Well, he IS a fraud.
那我呢
What about me, huh?
你为什么就不能信任我一点点
Why couldn't you trust me just a little bit,
而不是把事情往最坏处想
instead of thinking the worst?
你为什么不找我帮忙
我们本来可以送你回家 去解决你的签证问题
不好意思 因为我一直都忙于照料你的家庭
我不知道他们改了签证规定
说得没错 我们都不可能知道
上帝 我听腻了这件事
God, I am so sick of this story.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表