剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
家庭 家庭 家庭
Oh, family, family, family.
天呐 伊芙 你就像个破唱片
Jesus. Evie, you're like a broken record.
家庭不能代替两百万
Family doesn't replace two million dollars.
萨拉 她威胁了你的孩子
Sara, she threatened your kids.
那是她犯的第二个错误
That was her second mistake.
去他妈的瑞 她得付出代价
Fuck Rae. She's going down.
萨拉
Sara.
好了 来吧
OK, come on.
-我觉得就是这里 -好
- I think this is it. - OK.
萝克姗 你检查厕所 懂吗 我检查桌子
Roxanne, you do the bathroom, OK? I'll take the desk.
-你负责走廊 -好
- You take the walk in. - OK.
伊芙 灯别关 我们不能摸黑干活
Evie. You leave them on. We can't work in the dark.
她会在单车课上至少待一小时
She'll be at her spin class for at least an hour.
再加上喝酒
Plus drinks.
你见过这么差的品味吗
Have you ever seen such bad taste?
看起来就像个妓院
I mean, it looks like a brothel.
你肯定知道妓院长什么样
You'd know what that looks like.
你们几个人鬼鬼祟祟
Now what in the name of a shallow grave
在我的卧室里干什么
are you whores doing in my bedroom?
老天 瑞
Jesus Christ, Rae.
贱♥人♥ 你最好有我们的钱
Bitch, you'd better have our money.
不 你赌了一把 但输了
No, no, you gambled and you lost.
所以赶紧离开 免得我做些让你后悔的事
So get out before I do something that you regret.
-萨拉 我们走 -我们需要那笔钱
- Sara, let's go. - We need that money.
我们的赌博是相信了你
Our gamble was trusting you.
我们冒了险 你却想拿走我们的钱吗
We took the risk and you walk away with our money?
我觉得不行 没有钱我们就不走
I don't think so. We're not leaving without it.
所以你想尝尝子弹的滋味 对吧
So you want a pair of concrete Jimmy Choos, do you?
去你♥妈♥的♥黑帮
Fuck your gangster crap.
留着你自己的那份 把我们的还给我们
Keep what you're owed and give us our share.
你还是能拿走两百万
You still walk away with two million dollars
而你几乎什么也没干
for doing practically nothing.
离开我的家
Get out of my house.
赶紧
Now.
伊芙
Evie.
该死
Shit.
放开她
Get her off.
你个偷东西的贼
Oh, you thieving fucking cow.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她死了
She's dead.
我们得走了 赶紧
We have to go now. Come on.
快
Come on.
我杀了她
I killed her.
不 那是自卫
No. It was self-defence.
瑞拿着枪指我们
Rae pulled the gun on us.
你别无选择
You didn't have a choice.
你只是在保护你的朋友
You were protecting your friends.
我们没留下指纹
We left no fingerprints behind.
可能看起来就像自杀
It might look like a suicide.
保持沉默吧 萨拉
Swear to silence, Sara.
我发誓 如果我们能逃脱 我会改过自新
I swear, if we get away with this one I'll change my ways.
我能做个好人 我知道我可以
I can be a good person. I know I can.
六个月后
菲律宾马尼拉
妈妈
宝贝
我好想你
我想你了 妈妈
I miss you, Mummy.
你长大了好多
你来早了
亲爱的
再见 爸爸
Byebye, papa.
去吧 亲爱的
记得 你可以随时给我打电♥话♥ 不分昼夜
不分昼夜
这些是社交媒体上的照片 派对那天
These are images from social media, day of the party.
为什么这四个女人戴着廉价的儿童智能手表
Why are these four women wearing cheap children's smart watches?
因为手表有对讲机功能
Because they have a walkie-talkie function.
不留通话记录
No phone records.
车♥库♥的监控录像
The garage goes on the loop
比房♥子其他监控提前十分钟开始循环
at ten minutes before the rest of the house.
想想看
Think about it.
萨拉假装喝醉
Sara pretends to be drunk.
萝克姗让乔丹把萨拉送到车♥库♥
Roxanne gets Jordan to put Sara in the garage.
然后他们用假人换掉她
And then they replace her with a mannequin.
所以你觉得尼克说的是真话
So you think Nick was telling the truth.
我觉得他以为自己说的是实话
I think he thought he was.
他确实说过伊芙告诉了他萨拉和乔丹的事
He did say Evie told him the story about Sara and Jordan.
你知道 谎言越接近真♥相♥
And you know, lies are more convincing
越让人信服
when they're close to the truth.
如果萨拉没搞定钻孔
What if Sara screwed up the drilling,
萝克姗又无法让乐队继续演奏
Roxanne couldn't keep the band playing,
我们知道她努力了
and we know she tried.
所以她给了她密♥码♥
So she gives her the combination
所以有人听到沃特斯老太太
and that is why Mrs Waters Senior was heard
不停地念叨女佣 因为伊芙上去看她了
going on about the maids, because Evie went up to check on her.
但我还是不确定萨拉在泳池里干什么
Though I'm still not sure what Sara was doing in the pool.
总之 当我们查到琪琪后 她们慌了
Anyway, as we closed in on Gigi, they panicked
于是她们决定把一切怪到萨拉的宿敌 尼克身上
and, well, they decide to pin it on Sara's nemesis, Nick,
因为她们不能让一个姐妹背锅
because they couldn't let a sister go down for the crime,
这我还挺敬佩的
which I kinda respect.
那家伙是个坑蒙拐骗的老手 已经定罪了 放手吧
The guy's a shark, a convicted shark, so let it go.
我们抓到人了
We got our man.
你现在进凶案组了 琳
You're in Homicide now, Lin.
你应该把过于活跃的想象力用在那里
You should use that overactive imagination there.
我们要问问博蒂这个想法吗
Shall we test your theory on Birdie?
什么
What?
不 算了 我走了
No, forget about it. I'm out of here.
别告诉她任何事
Don't you tell her any of this.
我保证 不会的
I promise you, I won't.
他归你了
He's all yours.
非常感谢
Oh, thanks very much.
那是怎么回事
What was all that about?
只是琳看了太多罪案剧
Oh, just Lin bingeing too much crime TV.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我就要你喝的
Whatever you're having.
沙滩性♥爱♥ 谢谢
Sex on the beach, please.
希望浪很大
Hope the waves are big.
我能在浪间游泳
I'll swim between the flags.
爱你的保姆
天呐
Oh, my God.
萝克姗 吓死我了
Rox. Scared me half to death.
你不会还疑神疑鬼吧
You're not still paranoid?
我整天都疑神疑鬼
I'm paranoid all day every day,
不仅因为我是个凶手
and not just because I'm a killer,
还有那个黑帮随时可以出来毙了我
but that a gangster might pop up and shoot me,
或警♥察♥会逮捕我
or a cop will arrest me.
我觉得很奇怪
I mean, it's too weird that
他们还没找到我头上了 你不认为吗
they haven't come after me, don't you think?
闭嘴吧 萨拉 享受今天
Just shoosh, Sara. Enjoy the day.
伊芙和我经历了很多麻烦
Evie and I have gone to a lot of trouble.
不好意思 我也是
Excuse me, so, have I?
真有趣 你现在为伊芙工作了
It's funny you work for Evie now.
我们是合作 平起平坐 我是总裁
We work together, equally. I'm an executive.
-当然 宝贝 -搞清楚
- Sure, babe. - Hello.
我是爱你的保姆通讯和社交媒体主管
I'm Love Your Nanny Communications and Social Media Director.
那是我的正式抬头
That's my full title.
而且轮不到你说 你是开美容院的
And you can't talk. You're on the clinic floor.
但这次 我拥有了美容院 萨拉 全是我的
But this time, I own the floor, Sara, free and clear.
线索就在店名里
The clue is in the name.
过来体验一把吧 免费的 你很需要
Come in for a touch-up. A freebie. You could use one.
你说免费时我就同意了
You had me at freebie.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
看起来真棒
This looks amazing.
好多欢迎
So much welcome.
宝贝们 我希望你们饿了
饿坏了 妈妈
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表