剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
..really took me by surprise.
还有尼克
And Nick?
太意外了
That was a shock.
我知道你肯定处在人生超级低谷
I know you must have been all sorts of fucked up
才会犯下这么蠢的错误 所以
to have made a mistake that stupid, so...
关键是
The point is,
这一切都让我意识到什么才重要
all of this has made me realise what's important to me,
那就是
and that is...
我爱你 萨拉
..I love you, Sara.
我爱你
I love you...
有钱没钱 肥胖秃顶 开公车
..money, no money, fat, bald, driving a bus,
喝醉后丢人现眼 我都不在乎
getting drunk and making a spectacle of yourself - I don't care.
我当然在乎 在乎你的健康
I mean, of course I care, in terms of your own wellbeing,
但其他表面的东西
but those superficial things?
那些对我不重要 从来都不是
They're not important to me. They never were.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Sara.
搞什么鬼
What in the living fuck?
走开 这里一切正常
Go away. Everything's totally normal in here.
-萨拉 -加斯
- Sara? - Garth?
怎么回事 开门
What's going on? Open the door.
我做不到 抱歉
I can't do that. I'm sorry.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
我想泡一个放松舒适的水浴
I thought I'd have a lovely relaxing spa,
我不小心把浴盐堵住了下水道
and I accidentally clogged the drain with, uh, bath salts,
而且都...
and it's all...
天呐 我搞得一团乱
God, I've made a bit of a mess.
非常 非常不堪
It's really... It's terrible, actually.
好 开门我帮你收拾干净
OK, well, open the door and I'll help you clean it up.
-你愿意帮我吗 -当然
- You'd do that for me? - Of course I would.
这是我们的誓言 对吧 同舟共济
That's the deal, right? We're in it together.
开门吧
Now, open up.
我真的很想开门 但我不行
I really, really want to, but I can't.
不是浴盐的事 对吧
It's not bath salts, is it?
不是
No.
我很抱歉没告诉你我破产了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about being broke.
你为什么没说
Why didn't you?
因为 我说不好
Because, I don't know...
这一直是我对这段婚姻的用处
That's always been what I have to offer.
你以为我跟你在一起只是为了钱吗
You think I'm with you only for your money?
这是事实 加斯 你喜欢花我的钱
Well, it's a fact, Garth. You love spending my money.
萨拉 无论你在隐瞒什么
Sara, whatever it is you think you're hiding,
我很确定我已经知道了
I'm pretty sure I know already.
除了钱 去他妈的钱
Except the money, and fuck the money.
那是你的钱 我很抱歉我把那些当成了我的
It was your money. I'm sorry that I acted like it was mine.
伊芙 别钻了
Evie, stop drilling.
你怎么能这么轻易原谅我
How can you forgive me so easily?
你知道我有时候说自己去出差吗
You know sometimes when I say I'm going away on a business trip?
怎么了
Yeah?
我只是去城里住酒店
Well, I just go and stay at a hotel in the city.
-是跟性有关吗 -不
- Is that a sex thing? - No!
我只是点客房♥服务 并看看电视
I just, you know, order room service and watch TV.
你记得上次我说去墨尔本吗
You know the other week when I said I was in Melbourne?
对 我只是住在了市中心
Yes. I was just staying in the CBD.
加斯
Oh, Garth.
我们太般配了
We deserve each other.
怎么样了 姑娘们
Where are we at, girls?
我快好了 还剩一个洞
I'm almost there. Got one hole left.
我们唱《生日快乐》吧
Let's do happy birthday.
你还有两分钟 伊芙
You have exactly two minutes, Evie.
我已经尽全力了 好吗
I'm doing my best, OK?
微笑表情而不是爱心眼
Smiley face emoji instead of the heart eyes,
这样我就显得不那么急切
so I'm not coming across too eager.
很乐意赶紧开始学徒学习
Keen to start that apprenticeship,
因为这是我们第一次见面时谈到的
because that's what we talked about when we first met.
然后 "有时间就告诉我"
And then, "Let me know when you have time for..."
-我要去投诉 -投诉什么
- I'm just gonna make a complaint. - About what?
乐队 太吵了 我都无法思考了
The band. It is so loud, I can't hear myself think.
-没事的 -不 我要去
- It's fine. - No, I'm going.
这是为了邻里 不仅仅是我们
It's for the good of the neighbourhood, not just for us.
你今天的能量很奇怪
You're in a very weird energy today.
那条短♥信♥很完美 发吧
That text is perfect. Send it.
你在这等他回复
You wait here for his reply.
好
Ok.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday...*
见鬼 有人
Oh, fuck! Engaged!
不不不 是那边
No, no, no, no, no. Up that way.
那边 那边
Up, up, up, up!
让我来吧
Let me do that.
你们在盘算什么
What are you lot up to?
我盯上你了
I'm onto you.
祝你在这看得愉快 夫人
You have a great view here, ma'am.
等等 不 等等
Wait. No, wait!
别把我留在这
Don't leave me here!
-我是来投诉噪音的 -你来早了
- I'm here to make a noise complaint. - You're too early.
全都乱套了
It's all messed up.
喂 你
Hey, you!
女士 女士 救救我 我被困住了
Lady! Lady! Help me! I'm stranded!
-保持冷静 -虐待老人
- Just stay calm. - Elder abuse!
去看看萨拉
Check in with Sara.
别担心萨拉
Don't worry about Sara.
伊芙在上面钻孔
Evie's up there drilling.
我们难道不该担心摄像头吗
Shouldn't we be worried about the cameras?
别担心摄像头 我都搞定了
Don't worry about the cameras. I took care of all the cameras.
伊芙 伊芙
Evie? Evie.
-怎么样了 -我快搞定了
让他们再演奏一遍
Make them play it again!
两遍 我们是双胞胎
Twice! For twins!
你想为我做点什么吗 乔丹 现在就做
You want to do something for me, Jordan? Do it now.
你嗑药了吗
Are you on drugs?
-没有 -天呐
- No. - Oh, my God.
两遍 为了双胞胎
Twice! For twins!
跟我一起唱 来吧
Oh, sing along with me. Come on!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday Happy birthday to you!*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday!*
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday...*
迪恩来电
-你好啊 陌生人 -谢谢你发信息
- Hello, stranger. - Hey. Thanks for texting.
-你在家吗 -对
- Are you at home? - Yes.
我就在附近
Well, I'm nearby.
不如我来接你去吃饭吧
How about I pick you up and take you out for a meal?
我以为你永远不会开口呢 什么时候
Oh, I thought you'd never ask. When?
五分钟后
Five minutes?
稍后见
See you soon.
救命 拜托
Help. Please.
拜托 各位
Please, people.
伊芙
Evie?
伊芙
Evie?
我们得暂停了 我告诉你密♥码♥
We have to pull the plug. I'll give you the combination.
不 那会漏出马脚
No, that will totally give the game away.
就这样了 我们不能继续了
Well, this is it! We can't keep this up.
密♥码♥是十 二十 三十 四十
The combination is 10-20-30-40.
你开玩笑吧 听起来好蠢
Oh, you're joking. That sounds like a dummy code.
-我们不能这么做 -不干拉倒 伊芙
- We can't do that. - Use it or walk, Evie.
这就是密♥码♥
That's the combination.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
三十 四十
30. 40.
我迫不及待想单独跟你在一起了
I can't wait to be alone with you.
-我知道 这太奇怪了 -这样好极了
- I know. This is so weird. - It's great.
-你在跟谁说话 -加斯
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表