剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
It's a trinket, it's not a terrorist plot.
我们找到嫌犯了 我们领先了
We have a suspect, we're ahead.
喝你的酒吧
Finish your drink,
或者至少让我先喝完我的再喝你的...
or at least let me finish mine and then yours...
不行
No.
-迪恩·威尔森在录像上 -我刚才说的什么
- Dean Wilson's on the 'gram. - What did I just say?
这是为了升职而工作
This is called working for promotion.
你知道职场上
You know that thing that
-白人直男只要照个面就能升职 -不
- straight white guys get just for turning up? - Nah.
-我们现在被用作垃圾堆了 -信你个鬼
- We're used as landfill these days. - Oh, boo-hoo.
趁我还没哭出来快走吧
Come on, let's go before I burst into tears.
迪恩在岩石酒吧
Deano's at The Rocks.
他有个火♥辣♥的约会
He's got a hot date.
-好的 -再见 老爹
- OK. - Bye, Daddy.
注意安全 儿子
Stay safe, son.
好
Ok.
钱还给我 贱♥人♥
Give me back my money, bitch,
不然我就把你撕成碎片
or I'm gonna tear you limb from limb...
你好 萨拉
Hello, Sara.
现在不是时候吗 我可以再来
Is it a bad time? I can come back.
没有 我只是在准备晚餐 进来
No, I'm just preparing dinner. Come in.
这是伊梅尔达
Meet Imelda.
我们在波哥大喜欢上了拉丁菜
We developed a taste for Latin cuisine in Bogota.
告诉你 我的碎牛肉好吃死了
Let me tell you, my ropa vieja's to die for.
那是罗科和他的一些前同事
Oh, that's Rocco with ah, some of his, well, ex-colleagues,
你可以这样称呼
I suppose you'd call them.
我想我们有误会 瑞
I think there's been a misunderstanding, Rae.
偷那条项链是为了帮助真正需要帮助的人
That necklace was stolen to help people in real need.
真正需要帮助的人 就像你吗
In real need? What, like you?
像艾米 她将被驱逐出境一无所有
Like Amy. She will be deported, with nothing.
伊芙想从她的寄生虫丈夫那里把孩子夺回来
And Evie is trying to get her kid back from her parasite husband.
可悲 但这不关我的事
Oh. That's sad. Not my problem, though.
那盗贼的荣誉呢
What about honour among thieves?
我们不是都在一起奋斗吗
Like aren't we all struggling together?
但你这辈子从来没有
Yes, except you've never had to struggle
为任何事奋斗过
for anything in your life.
别对我说教
Oh, save me a lecture.
你是个骗子 我是个女商人 从这里说起
You're a crook, I'm a businesswoman. Let's start there.
或者从这说起
Or let's start here.
在这个行业里 你太不自量力了
In this business, you are way out of your depth.
看 这个人真很善良
See, this man is such a kind soul.
真遗憾他消失了
Shame he disappeared.
我永远不会有孩子
You know, I could never have kids.
在某些方面 你逃过一劫
In some ways you ducked a bullet,
但我看不出这有什么关系
but I don't see what that's got to do with it...
我在社交媒体上见过你的孩子
Well, it's just I've seen your kids on social media
这对可怜的查丽来说一定很丢脸
and it must have been humiliating for poor Charlie
看到你这么堕落
to see your fall from grace.
我打赌她被霸凌了
I bet she's bullied.
天啊 我无法想象
And God, I can't imagine what it'd be like
如果我的孩子出了事会是什么样 不过
if something happened to one of mine except,
我没孩子
well, I don't have any.
也许我的确逃过一劫 但我还是想知道
I mean, maybe I did dodge a bullet, but still, I wonder.
总之 我们要怎样保证孩子的安全
Anyway, how do we keep kids safe?
他们总是在玩手♥机♥ 并且特别脆弱
You know, they're always on their phones and so vulnerable.
知道吗 一个非常理智的女孩
Do you know, a perfectly well adjusted girl
上周从"缺口"跳崖自尽了
jumped off The Gap last week?
是的 很可怕
Yeah, terrible.
真令人伤心
So sad.
总之 赶紧走 萨拉
Anyway, run along now, Sara.
免得这事变得难看
Before this gets ugly.
顾客订购了我们的最好的保险箱
Client ordered the best safe we've got.
钛合金 防破坏
Titanium, break-proof.
也没那么防破坏 已经被拆开了
Not that break-proof. It was cracked.
-你对此知道些什么吗 -我吗
- Do you know anything about that? - Me?
怎么可能 我只是个安装工人
No way. I'm just an installer.
我真的该回去了
I should really get back.
我其实和萝克姗·沃特斯的妹妹在这里
I'm here with Roxanne Waters' sister, actually.
-运气挺不错 -萝克姗的妹妹
- Got lucky there. - Roxanne's sister?
对 琪琪 我们正在约会
Yeah, Gigi. We're sort of dating.
她就在那边
She's just over there.
你家有人闯入
There was a break-in at your place.
这几位警探正在调查此事
These detectives are just following up.
萝克姗没提过她有个妹妹
Roxanne didn't mention a sister.
那是因为我其实不是她妹妹
Oh, that's because I'm not actually her sister.
-这是个有趣的误会 -好吧
- It was a funny misunderstanding. - Right.
但你跟她住在一起
But you live with her.
没有 我住在她家对面
No. I live across the road from her.
你觉得我也是萝克姗的妹妹吗
Do you think I'm Roxanne's sister too?
但听着 我今天下午从那里接你来的
But, look, I picked you up from there this afternoon.
你 你今天下午在沃特斯家吗 为什么
You, you were at the Waters' house this afternoon? Why?
我去派对上露了个面
I made a brief appearance at the party.
这是件很澳大利亚悉尼的行为
Such an Aussie Sydney thing to do.
琪琪 我把保险箱的所有信息给了你
Gigi, I left all the information about the safe with you.
是的 我告诉萝克姗了
Yes. And I gave it to Roxanne.
也许我们该私下继续聊聊
Maybe we should continue this conversation in private.
要不你来警♥察♥局谈谈吧 琪琪
Why don't you come down to the station and have a chat, Gigi?
-这样我们可以把一切搞清楚 -不了 谢谢
- You know, we can straighten all this out. - No, thank you.
这是我们的第一次约会 进行得还挺顺利
We're actually on our first date and it's going really well.
我想你也许该跟他们走
I think maybe you should go with them.
她就是个怪物
She's a monster.
她拿我的孩子做威胁
She threatened my kids.
-这一切都太过了 -你在给谁打电♥话♥
- This has all gone too far. - Who are you calling?
-警♥察♥ -你不能这么做
- The police. - You can't do that.
-我必须保护我的家人 -这不仅仅是你的事
- I have to protect my family. - It's not just about you.
我们都会坐牢
We would all go to jail.
瑞威胁你是因为你想要钱
Rae threatened you because you went after the money.
别再要钱 我想她一定会放过我们
So stop going after it and I'm sure she will leave us alone.
所以我们选择了她
That's why we chose her.
我们选择她 是因为我们以为她是朋友
We chose her because we thought she was our friend.
-一切都变了 -是的 一切都变了
- Everything's changed. - Yes, everything has changed.
如果我们能彻底摆脱此事就很走运
We will be lucky if we walk away from this at all.
我们没有钱 而且可能依然会坐牢
We have no money and we might all still go to jail.
我们必须开始表现正常 继续生活
We have to start acting normal and get on with our lives.
这是个疯狂的计划 并没有起效
It was a crazy plan. It didn't work.
现在想点别的吧
Now move on.
你怎么能这么冷静
How can you be so cold?
如果我每次被夺走东西后都放弃希望
If I gave up every time something was taken away from me,
我早就倒下死了
I would have laid down and died a long time ago.
我们只得艰难地抗过去
We just have to do it the hard way.
我们在一起那么开心
We were having such a great time.
他去给我拿酒
You know, he went and got me a drink,
但后来他带着两个人回来
but then he came back with these two people
他们说"不 你必须去"
and they said, "No, you have to go," and...
我没 他 他完全不相信我
I didn't... he just, he didn't believe in me at all.
他打发我走 好像我一文不值
He sent me away like I was nothing.
回家吧 亲爱的 我给你做烤三明治
Just come home, darling. I'll make you a jaffle.
我在警♥察♥局
I'm at the police station.
我不在 你一句也别再说
Don't you say another word without me there.
我就来
I'm on my way.
该死的
Fuck.
我会叫伊芙来看看你
I'll ask Evie to look in on you
并给"送餐上门"之类的打电♥话♥
and call Meals on Wheels or something.
我不需要吃的
I don't need food.
我需要电子烟液和杜松子酒
I need vape juice and gin.
我正悬赏五十万美金
I'm offering half a million dollars reward
找回我的项链
for the return of my necklace.
我要揭露真♥相♥
I'm going to flush out the truth,
把我儿子从你手中一劳永逸地解救出来
and free my son of you once and for all.
他不是我的了 全是你的
He's free of me. He's all yours.
再见 珍妮 希望你俩在一起开心
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表