剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
You made a special effort for your first day, huh?
我带你看看
OK, I'll show you around.
-我的 -不 是我的
- Mine! - No, it's mine.
-我想要 -是我的
- I want it. - It's mine.
不 我要
No, I want it.
琪琪
Gigi?
伊芙 快点我们迟到了
Evie, come on, we're late.
你需要每天打扫厨房♥
还有浴室
-琪琪在这里 -好
- Gigi's here. - Ah, OK.
到厨房♥等我
她从出院后一直坐轮椅 艾米
帮帮我
我们不是说过别在车里吸电子烟 妈妈
What have we told you about vaping in the car, Mum?
你的外公还有他的父亲
Your grandfather, and his father before him,
在两次世界大战中战死
didn't fight and die in two world wars
不是为了让我不能在车里吸烟 乔丹
so I couldn't vape in the car, Jordan.
欢迎来我们家 珍妮
Welcome to our home, Jeannie.
很高兴你能来做客
I'm happy to have you as our guest.
你现在是这么说 这是谁
Well, you say that now. Who's this one, then?
-这些人越来越多了 -妈妈 这么说太粗鲁了
- They're multiplying. - Mum, that's not very nice.
我今天亲自送孩子去学校
I think I'll do the school drop-off myself today.
你可以帮你妈妈安顿下来
You can help your mum settle in.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
别让她带走孩子 乔丹
Don't let her take the children, Jordan.
我才刚到
I just got here.
来吧 妈妈 我们先帮你安顿好
Come on, Mum. Let's get you settled in.
莫德斯托
呼叫莫德斯托
我是莫德斯托 请留言
银行账户 目前余额
女性健康是数万亿美元的产业
Women's wellness is a multi-trillion-dollar industry.
我们受够了等待你们的承认
We are done looking to you for legitimacy.
我们已经自给自足了
We have given it to ourselves.
-是的 就在上面 -谢谢
- Yes, just up there. - Oh, thank you.
操 是我的保姆
Oh, fuck! It's my nanny.
让她走
Get rid of her.
为什么
Why?
我一会解释 快去
I'll explain later. Just go on.
对不起 萨拉现在不在
Sorry, Sara's not in right now.
-爱你的保姆超话 -你好
- Hashtag love your nanny. - Hello.
夫人
Ma'am?
你好 伊芙
Oh, hi, Evie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在下边工作得更好
I do all my best work down here.
这是我灵感迸发的角落
It's my inspiration corner.
-有什么事 -我的工资
- What's up? - Um...my pay.
我来跟进 像我说过
I'm following up, like I said.
奇怪 没打过去吗
Weird. It didn't go through?
也许你可以给我现金
I thought maybe you could give me cash?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我们要在无比忙碌的工作日
We'll walk down to the ATM
走到自动取款机去取钱 是吗
in the middle of my incredibly busy work day, shall we?
如果可以的话
Yes, if that's OK.
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't it be?
我又没有什么真正的工作要做
It's not like I have any real work to do.
对不起 我不是故意让你生气
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, ma'am.
我没有生气
I'm not upset.
我只是...很意外 也很失望
I'm just... I'm surprised, and disappointed.
是的 我确实生气
Actually, I am upset.
你为我工作了这么多年 我一直付你工资
You've worked for me for years and you've always been paid
我以为我能赢得一点信任
and I thought I would have earned a little trust.
当然 夫人 我相信你
Yes, of course, ma'am. I... I trust you.
你不是不满意你的工作吧
So you're not unhappy in your job?
因为我不想再找新人了
'Cause I would hate to have to look for someone new.
虽然现在是个找新人的好时机
Although it is a good time to be looking.
有很多优秀 合格 知道感恩的人
Lots of good, qualified, grateful people out there.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm... I'm sorry.
-我没想到这是个大问题 -不是
- I didn't think this would be a big problem. - Oh, it's not.
我担心这对你来说是个大问题
I was worried it was a big problem for you
那对我来说就会变成大问题
and that would become a big problem for me.
不 没问题
No, there's no problem.
那就好 很高兴我们解决了
Oh, good. Glad we got that sorted.
-回家见 -好的 夫人
- I'll see you at home. - Yes, ma'am.
尼克·帕克·史密斯
今晚怎么说
伊芙 你走之前
Oh, Evie, before you go.
我今晚可能得工作到很晚 生意 美国人
I might have to work late tonight. The deal, the Americans.
有好多事要做
So much to do.
我可以待晚点 别 别担心
I can stay late, ma'am. No, no, worries.
你好 萝丝
Hi, Rose.
我注意到你取消了今早的预约
I noticed you cancelled your appointment this morning.
我想你一定是生病了 所以我
I assume you mustn't be feeling well and I...
你还有胆来这里 萝克珊
You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here, Roxanne.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
在我们绝交前 一定会拿到你的诊所
I mean, we will own your clinics before we're through.
-萝丝 我... -你丈夫
- Rose, I... - Your husband
用庞氏骗局骗了我们
ripped us off with his fucking Ponzi scheme.
你最好相信 我们肯定会死咬着你们
And you better believe we're coming after you.
你在干什么
只是试穿些衣物
Just trying a few things on.
你觉得怎么样 我是萝克珊·沃特斯
What do you think? I'm Roxanne Waters.
如果我再看到你 就报♥警♥
If I see you again, I'm gonna call the police.
我们知道你垂涎她的珠宝 琪琪
We know you coveted her bling, Gigi.
你在照片墙上贴过照片
You posted pictures on Instagram.
你好 亲爱的 之前没在这附近见过你
Hello, darling. You're new to the neighbourhood.
是的 我叫琪琪
Yes, I am. Gigi.
-很高兴见到你 -我叫博蒂
- Pleasure to meet you. - Ah, Birdie.
-你就是伊薇一直说的新来的姑娘 -是的
- You're the new girl Evie's been telling everyone about. - Yes.
我没别的意思 亲爱的
Don't take this the wrong way, darling,
但你看起来不像清洁工
but you don't look like a cleaner.
那是因为我不是 博蒂
That's because I'm not, Birdie.
我实际上是奇迹的磁铁
I'm actually a magnet for miracles.
真遗憾 我需要一位清洁工
Well, that's a pity. I could do with a cleaner.
那就把我当成一位生活的清洁工吧
Oh, well, think of me as a life cleaner.
我是位生活教练 绝对可以帮助你
I'm a life coach, and I can definitely help you.
你为什么觉得我需要帮助
And what makes you think I need help?
我们都需要帮助 博蒂
We all need help, Birdie,
无论我们是否意识到
whether we know it or not.
我要出去一下 你还好吗
I'm on the way out. You good?
你的工作还好吗
How's everything going at work?
是的 蒸蒸日上 为什么这么问
Yeah, on the up and up. Why do you ask?
-那件礼物太贵重了 乔丹 -拜托
- The gift was too much, Jordan. - Oh, come on.
男人可以向他的妻子表现一点爱
A man can show his wife a little love.
这可不是一点点爱
It's hardly little, love.
价值1600万美元的钻石
A 16-million-dollar chunk of rock?
我们必须买♥♥个保险箱
We'll have to get a safe.
1600万美元 谁告诉你的
16 million dollars. Who told you that?
我今天下午拿去估价了
I had it valued this afternoon.
什么都瞒不过你 我就爱这一点
Nothing gets past you. I love that.
你这话什么意思
What does it mean?
把它当成一份保险
Think of it as an insurance policy.
我希望你一直平安
I want you to be safe, always.
那条项链是你的 永远都是
That necklace is yours and it always will be.
但你必须相信我 萝克珊
But you have to trust me, Roxanne.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我信
I do.
我去见那些小伙子要迟到了
Ah, I'm gonna be late to meet up with the boys.
艾米 帮我打包 只带必需品
Amy, help me pack. Essentials only.
你收拾孩子们的东西 好吗
You do the kids' stuff, huh?
-出什么事了 -我们得离开 好吗
- What's going on? - We've gotta walk. Huh?
你这话什么意思
乔丹是个骗子
Jordan's a fraud.
-他的整个买♥♥卖♥♥就是个庞氏骗局 -一个什么
- His whole business is a Ponzi scheme. - A what?
传销骗局 诈骗
A pyramid scheme. A scam.
他们盯上他了 他要进监狱了
And they're onto him. He's going down.
他要拉上我一起
He's going to take me with him.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表