剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
我们是一类人
We're the same, you and I.
我们都不是好人
We're no good.
都是失败者 乔丹
We're both fuck-ups, Jordan.
那些钱能毁了你
All that money fucks you up.
他要跟我离婚
He's gonna divorce me.
加斯
Garth.
你永远无法有节制的饮酒
Hey, you never could handle your booze.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
快躺下
Down we go.
对不起 加斯
I'm sorry, Garth.
我爱你
I love you.
想怎么评论她都行 但她真是个好演员
Say what you like about her, she's one hell of an actress.
-我回来了 -什么 你就回来了
- I'm back! - Huh? You're back?
这么快
So soon?
与宇宙流动相连接的
One of the most important things
最重要的一点就是
about being connected to the flow of the universe
明白什么才是对自己真正重要的事
is knowing when something is truly meant for you.
去水疗是萝克姗送你的礼物 博蒂
The day at the spa was a gift from Roxanne for you, Birdie.
但我觉得这就是给你准备的
I feel like it was meant for you, though.
不不不 我跟中心的女孩聊过
No, no, no, I talked to the girls at the clinic
她们说别担心过期的事
and they said don't worry about the expiry date.
你什么时候去都行
Come in any time you like.
那太好了 你真不该这么做
That's so sweet. You really shouldn't have.
但我必须这样 就这样吧
But I must. And so it is.
我们去看看萝克姗的派对 听起来超热闹
Ooh, let's go check out Roxanne's party. It sounds mega-wild.
那是孩子们的派对 对吗
Oh, it's a children's party, isn't it?
不去 我受不了孩子
No, I can't stand children.
-简直是行走的细菌工厂 -真的吗
- Walking germ factories. - Really?
我想去一下
I might pop over.
喂 你那个澳大利亚人怎么样了
Hey! How's that Aussie bloke of yours going?
-还有什么难懂的信息吗 -他刚给我发了消息
- Any more cryptic messages? - Ooh, he just texted.
只有表情符号♥
All emojis.
-让我看看 -好吧
- Hit me with it. - Ok.
老鹰已着陆
The Eagle has landed.
-老鹰 -不 是比格犬
- Eagles? - No, it was a beagle.
-刚有一只从草坪跑过 -比格犬啊
- It ran across the grass. - Oh, a beagle.
该死的
Fuck!
*从山顶去海边 长路漫漫*
*From the top, it's a long way to the shore...*
太棒了
Far out.
萨拉 一切都还好吗
Sara, everything OK?
萨拉 收到了吗
Sara, do you copy?
*我打开开关 只是不停的唠叨*
*I switch on and it's nag, nag, nag, nag, nag*
*但没事 我的脑子就是个垃圾袋*
*But it's cool, my mind's a garbage bag...*
怎么回事
What the fuck?!
小心摄像头
Oi-oi, the cameras.
我们该怎么办
我去看看她
I'll check in on her.
我怎样去那里又不被摄像头拍到
-男人的空间 -不行
- The man cave? - No.
如果你去那里 就会从监控中消失
If you go in there, you'll disappear from the CCTV
-他们就会知道监控是循环的 -对
- and they'll know it's on the looper. - Oh, yeah.
从后院穿过去怎么样
那里也有摄像头 我们问问博蒂吧
There's cameras there too. We'll ask Birdie.
博蒂 听得到吗
Birdie, do you read me?
那是什么
What was that?
只是个提醒 让我去读书
Oh, just a reminder I made for myself to do some reading.
你在科技方面还挺在行
You are good with technology.
是的
Ah, yeah.
这是博蒂发来的信息
It's a message from Birdie.
"现在无法聊天 琪琪在这里"
"Can't talk now, Gigi is here".
该死的 博蒂 我没法回复这条消息
Oh, bloody hell, Birdie. I can't reply to this.
会留下记录的
It will leave a record.
琪琪应该在护肤中心
Gigi is supposed to be at the clinic.
我通过手表给她发消息
I'll message her through the watch.
给博蒂发短♥信♥
Send text to Birdie.
那是智能手表吗
Is that a smart watch?
-你买♥♥那个多久了 -刚拿到
- How long have you had that? - Oh, just got it.
得去看看萨拉 我该走哪条路
但我得把它退回去
I'm going to have to send it back, though,
因为短♥信♥的字太小了
because the text is so damn small.
你在那边干什么呢
What are you up to over there?
只是一些无聊 繁琐的会计账目
Oh, just some boring, fiddly accounting.
-你的短♥信♥怎么样了 -我觉得进展良好
- How's your text going? - Oh, I think I'm getting there.
问他的周末过得如何 起码的礼貌
Ask him how his weekend is. That's only common courtesy.
博蒂说 "一切正常 动手吧"
Birdie says, "All clear. Go ahead."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
-现在开始吧 -好 好的
- Just go from here. - Yeah, ok, ok.
别挡我路
Get out of my way.
想吸一口吗
Psst. Fancy a line?
好
Yeah.
不不不 这边
No, no, no. This way.
等等 站住
Wait! Stop!
站住
Stop!
瞧瞧萨拉 酒量还是那么差
Ha! Look at Sara. Never could handle her booze.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
我好多年没吸毒了
I haven't done drugs in years.
萝克姗不准 她太小资 看不上毒品
Roxanne wouldn't allow it. She's too classy for drugs.
我为了她放弃了所有乐子 为什么
I gave up everything good for her. Why?
没错 忘了她
Exactly. Forget about her.
有了探探之后你还一直结着婚吗
You've been married the whole time Tinder's been around?
你根本不知道外面的花花世界了
Oh! You've got no idea what it's like out there, man.
磕嗨去寻花问柳吧 兄弟
Get high and slay, brother.
你还有这种吗
You got any more of this?
当然
Yeah!
萨拉 萨拉
Sara. Sara!
停下 萨拉
Hey! Stop! Sara!
-站住 喂 -伊芙 天呐
- Stop! Hey! - Oh! Evie, God.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
这比健身难多了
This is so much harder than F45.
别这么看着我
Oh, don't look at me like that.
我们可以解决
We can fix it.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
好吗
Ok?
糟了 我们解决不了 对吧
Oh, no, we can't fix it, can we?
抱歉 伊芙 我搞砸了
I'm sorry, Evie. I fucked up.
我喝了一杯酒 再配上镇定剂就...
I had a drink and then that combined with the Xanax and...
我搞砸了一切
I messed everything up.
我的人生就像垃圾桶
My whole life is in the crapper
天呐 我还成了那种
and oh, my God, I've become someone
会说垃圾桶这词的人
who uses words like 'crapper'.
这是发生了什么
What is even going on?
喂 振作起来
Hey, snap out of it.
我们没时间让你感伤 懂吗 手套给我
We haven't got time for this, OK? Give me the gloves.
手套给我
Give me the gloves.
赶快
Hurry!
锁门 好吗
Lock the door, OK?
别让任何人进来 无论什么事
Don't let anyone in, no matter what.
你包里还有其他药片吗
And do you have some of those other pills in here?
能让你兴奋起来的
The ones that make you, you know, go up?
-有 -好 给我吃了
- Yeah. - OK, take them.
然后喝点水
And drink some water.
醒过来 你能做到吗
Sober up. Can you do that?
好 别让任何人进来 好吗
OK. OK. Do not let anyone in, OK?
-好 -好的 去吧
- Ok. - Ok. Ok. Go.
上帝帮助我 别抛弃我
萨拉
Sara.
有些话我必须要说
There's something I need to say.
我们婚姻中有些时候
There have been times in our marriage
我感到缺失了一些东西
when I felt something was missing.
我无法弄清楚究竟是什么
I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was.
所以发现你其实不是
So to find out that maybe you're not
外表上看上去的那样
everything you appear to be...
真的让我大吃一惊
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表