剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Jeannie. I hope you're very happy together.
-再见 奶奶 -再见
- Bye, Grandma. - Bye.
我是琳警探 这是我搭档
Um, I'm Detective Lin, and this is my partner...
-快看看是谁 -你好 帅哥
- Well, well, well. - Hello, handsome.
你好 博蒂 我听说你退休了
Hello, Birdie. I heard you'd retired.
逐步退休
Ah, wound down.
我还在继续工作
I keep my hand in.
琪琪是我一个朋友
Gigi is a friend.
知道吗 我和你搭档
Do you know, your partner and I,
过去抓住过一些澳大利亚头号♥通缉犯
we, we locked up some of Australia's most wanted back in the day?
他在法庭上曾名声大噪
He was quite a hit in the courtroom.
-你还是已婚吗 警探 -离了
- You still married, Detective? - Divorced.
-又离了吗 -我还年轻
- Again? - I'm still young.
有许多时间去找到对的人 你先请
There's plenty of time to get it right. After you.
-你先请 -不 不 你先请
- After you. - No, no, after you.
你在这里 逃离犯罪现场去赴所谓的约会
There you are, fleeing the crime scene for a supposed date.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果和一位悉尼的技工调情犯法的话
If it were a crime to flirt with a Sydney tradie,
我们都该坐牢了
we'd all be behind bars.
只是实话实说
Just stating the facts.
从我们的角度来看看这些事实
Well, try these facts and see it from where we sit.
-琪琪到了 -未受邀请
- Gigi arrives... - Uninvited.
知道有个孩子们的派对 大家都很忙
Knowing there's a children's party on and everyone's occupied.
她溜到楼上 从保险箱中偷走一条项链
She sneaks upstairs and swipes a necklace from a safe
她从装保险箱的
installed by a bloke
家伙那里骗来了密♥码♥
she tricked into revealing the combination...
通过装成是萝克姗的妹妹
By pretending to be Roxanne's sister.
她开始放火以制♥造♥混乱
She starts a fire to create chaos...
然后再及时出去 被迪恩接去约会
And is out again in time to be collected by Dean for the date...
安排得可真好
Conveniently arranged.
-那本是她的不在场证明 -拜托
- Which was meant to be her alibi. - Oh, please.
这是道听途说 歪曲合并 还有大量想象
This is hearsay, conflation and a lot of imagination.
当涉及到一位已知的珠宝窃贼时就不是了
Not when in relation to a known jewel thief.
有钱女孩琪琪·布尔塞科惹上了大♥麻♥烦
琪琪·比尔斯科被摄像头拍到
被抓到偷窃价值五万美金的钻石手镯
你在菲律宾很出名 琪琪
You're famous in the Philippines, Gigi.
是臭名昭著 这不一样
Infamous. It's different.
-所以你看 她有前科 -那是个误会
- So you see, she has form. - It was a misunderstanding.
一场意外 我付过钱了
An accident. I paid for it.
-不 你的父母付了钱 -他们全都付钱了
- No, your parents paid for it. - They pay for everything.
然而视频依然流传出去了
And the video still got out.
所以他们把你送来了澳大利亚
So they sent you to Australia
以阻止他们的名誉受损
to stop the damage to their reputation.
他们让你成为了一名清洁工 你不喜欢那样
They made you become a cleaner. You wouldn't like that.
是的 我也不喜欢这样
Yeah. I wouldn't like that, either.
所以你决定拿走你想要的
So you decided to take what you wanted.
-萝克姗·沃特斯的项链 -不是
- Roxanne Waters' necklace. - No.
我们知道你垂涎她的珠宝 琪琪
We know you coveted her bling, Gigi.
你在社交网站上贴过照片
You posted pictures on your socials.
安德鲁
Oh, Andrew.
我以为澳大利亚警♥察♥会是好人
I thought the police were supposed to be good here in Australia.
这纯粹是猜测 而且你也知道
This is pure speculation and you know it.
我的当事人不会再回答任何问题
My client will not be answering any further questions.
是的 我需要和我的律师单独谈谈
Yes, I need some alone time with my lawyer.
博蒂 如果她归还项链 我们会考虑认罪协议
Birdie, we'll consider a plea if she returns the necklace.
这是什么
What's that?
妈妈在菲律宾长大时
Mummy loved instant noodles
最喜欢吃的方便面
when she was growing up in the Philippines.
谁想打个鸡蛋
Who wants to crack an egg?
艾米在哪里
Where's Amy?
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我的孩子们
无论事情变成什么样
我都很快乐
只要我们在一起
说英语 妈妈
In English, Mummy.
谁想看动画片
Who wants to watch cartoons?
你好 我是艾米 请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Hi, this is Amy. Please leave a message and I'll call you back.
一会再跟你聊
这现在是在干什么
What's happening now?
我在感受宇宙正试图告诉我的事情
I'm connecting to what the universe is trying to tell me.
-我知道我命中注定不该入狱 -你不会的
- I know it's not my destiny to go to jail so... - You won't.
没有实际证据
There's no actual evidence.
他们的案子完全是推测
Their case is entirely circumstantial.
我知道
I know.
他们不清楚我知道什么
And they don't know what I know.
是什么
Which is what?
萨拉破产了
Sara's broke.
伊芙的丈夫是坏人 萨拉没法再付她工资
Evie's husband is a bad man and Sara can't pay her wages anymore.
乔丹偷了艾米的养老金并毁了萝克姗的生活
Jordan stole Amy's pension fund and ruined Roxanne's life.
而那条项链甚至都不属于萝克姗
Oh, and that necklace doesn't even belong to Roxanne.
这样
I see.
还有今天在那里发生的一切
Then there's everything that happened there today.
萨拉跳进游泳池
Sara jumping into the pool.
伊芙在阳台上干什么
And what was Evie doing on the balcony?
艾米跟这事又什么关系
And how was Amy involved?
还有你 你抱怨噪音太大
Then there's you and your sound complaint.
你那些无聊 繁琐的会计账目
Your boring, fiddly accounting?
你不喜欢孩子吗 博蒂
You don't like children, Birdie?
不 我一点都不信 一点都不
No, I didn't believe it for a second. For a second.
好吧
Ok.
我会去搞定这一切
I am going to fix this.
我知道你会的
Oh, I know you will.
你是我最好的澳洲朋友和最有前途的客户
You're my best Australian friend and most promising client.
你会让我们都摆脱这件事
You're going to get both of us out of this.
我相信你 博蒂
I believe in you, Birdie.
依我说 我们让琪琪去坐牢吧
Well, I for one say we let Gigi go down.
什么 没门
What? No way.
我承诺过她的家人我会照顾她
I promised her family I'd look after her.
你听她说的话了吗
Were you listening to a word she said?
琪琪会像个皮纳塔一样毁了整件事
Gigi can bust this whole thing open like a pinata.
博蒂可以说服她
Well, Birdie can convince her
这是为了她好 因为这确实是
that it's in her best interests, because it is.
她还年轻
She's young.
监狱能塑造人的品格 她可以建立个粉丝会
Jail will be character building. She can build a following.
救赎自己 成为一个知名网红
Redeem herself. Become an influencer of note.
一个坐牢的网红
A jailbird influencer?
-什么 -是的 这是双赢的局面
- What? - Yes. It's a win-win.
或许对你来说有利 我们应该送你去监狱 萨拉
Oh, a win for you, maybe. We should send you to jail, Sara.
-你或许能学会些同情 -得了吧
- You might learn some empathy. - Oh, please.
你还替恋童癖辩护呢
You defended paedophiles.
我起诉他们
I prosecuted them.
你们能别吵了吗
Stop, will you?
你们俩都像我婆婆一样可怕
You're both being as awful as my monster-in-law.
不好意思 我不是个种族主义者
Excuse me, I am not a racist.
伊芙像家人一样
Evie is like family.
告诉她 伊芙
Tell her, Evie.
我很抱歉 萨拉 但这是真的
I'm sorry Sara, but it's true.
我知道你不是这个意思
I know you don't mean it,
但你觉得你的情绪比我们的更重要 对吗
but you think your feelings are more important than ours. Right?
琪琪不会为了我们去坐牢 就这样
Gigi is not going to jail for us, end of story.
好吧 乔丹可以来背黑锅 他反正要坐牢的
Fine, Jordan can take the rap. He's going down anyway.
不 他是我孩子们的父亲
No. He's the father of my children.
那珍妮呢 她罪有应得
What about Jeannie? She deserves it.
她坐轮椅了 她怎么能上得了台阶
She's in a wheelchair. How would she even get up the stairs?
没错 还有有什么证据吗
Exactly. And what evidence?
莫兰警探查得很严
Detective Moran runs a tight ship.
事实上这让我对司法体系有了希望
It actually gives me hope in the criminal justice system.
太好了 博蒂 真让人欣慰啊
Oh, great, Birdie. How comforting.
好了 我们需要找个除了珍妮之外的恶人
OK, we need some viler than Jeannie
比瑞更会骗人
and more crooked than Rae.
一个名副其实擅长撒谎 欺骗 密谋的人♥渣♥...
A real lying, cheating, scheming scumba...
我的天 我知道谁完全符合条件了
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表