剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
Starving, Mummy.
别担心 我做了你们最爱吃的 炒米粉
Don't worry, I've made your favourite. Pancit-kanton.
-是无麸质的吗 -不是
- Is it gluten free? - No.
你去拿杯红茶菌吧
Go and get yourself a kombucha.
欢迎回家 伊芙
Hey. Welcome home, Evie.
-看 这是梅兰妮 -你好 梅兰妮
- Look, it's Melanie. - Hi, Melanie.
欢迎来悉尼 男保姆和女保姆们
Welcome to Sydney, mannies and nannies.
请进 请进 请进
Come in, come in. Come in.
-真棒 -太好了
- Fantastic. - This is so nice.
小比斯利们 这是我女儿梅兰妮
Little Beasleys, this is my Melanie.
你们好
Hello.
我们玩捉迷藏吧
Laro tayo ng taguan.
-你说什么 -捉迷藏
- What did you say? - Hide-and-seek.
快 别落下了
Quick, don't miss out.
萨拉 你能去开门吗
Oh, ah, Sara, can you get that?
你好 萨拉
Hello, Sara.
你们能看到
So as you can see,
我死亡的谣言被极大地夸张了
the rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated.
-什么谣言 -我的孩子安全吗
- What rumours? - Are my kids safe?
当然安全 我不是怪物
Oh, of course they're safe. I'm not a monster.
孩子们从来都没有危险 一刻都没有
The kids were never in danger, not for a second.
好像我会让这事发生似的
As if I'd let that happen.
你让什么发生了 伊芙
What did you let happen, Evie?
我不明白
I don't understand.
-我保护了我们 -你保护了我们什么
- I protected us. - You protected us from what?
-不受你连累 -你没有停下的按键
- From you. - You have no off switch.
你会害我们所有人被捕
You would have gotten all of us caught.
天地良心 伊芙
Oh, for Christ's sake, Evie,
别兜圈子了 赶紧告诉她们吧
just put her out of her misery and tell them.
当博蒂说那番话之后
As soon as Birdie said...
会让我们落网的是案发之后的事
What will bring us down is what we do afterwards.
所有人都不能立马花钱
No-one can spend the money quickly.
罪犯都是这样被捕的
That's how people get caught.
我知道萨拉会暴露我们
I knew Sara would sink us.
那时我们就偷完东西了
By then we'll have done the heist.
博蒂刚说我们不能立马花钱
Birdie just said we can't spend that money fast.
那不适用于我
That doesn't apply to me.
所以我去找瑞
So I went to Rae.
你要怎么说服她们
So, how're you going to get them to go for it?
不必我出手 萝克姗自会说
I won't have to. Roxanne will.
她们肯定会想好几天
They've been trying to think of
谁能帮忙出手项链
who can sell the necklace for days,
所以我猜她自己就会想到
so my guess is she will think of it herself.
但如果她没想到 邀请她来参加你之后的大甩卖♥♥
But if she doesn't, invite her here to your next trunk sale.
有意思
Such fun.
我一直想当演员
I always wanted to be an actress.
你把我当猴耍
You played me for a fool.
对 但一切都严重偏轨了
Yes, but God it all went off the rails
因为你们俩不肯接受被出♥卖♥♥♥的事实
when you two wouldn't take the doublecross lying down.
从那以后 就是一场疯狂追捕
From then on, well, it was a mad scramble to...
努力先你一步
Try and stay ahead of you.
我阻止不了她 你得吓跑她
I can't stop her. You have to scare her off.
赶紧走 萨拉 免得这事变得难看
Run along now, Sara, before this gets ugly.
但你依旧想要复仇 所以
But you still wanted revenge, so...
这是个复♥制♥品 只能打空枪
It's a replica. Only shoots blanks.
-假血吗 -真的
- Fake? - Real.
猪血
Pig's blood.
你知道我是素食主义者
You know I'm vegan.
原来的计划是瑞威胁你
The plan was Rae was going to threaten you.
离开我的家 赶紧
Get out of my house. Now.
去你♥妈♥的♥黑帮
Fuck your gangster crap.
伊芙
Evie.
我抢过枪然后开枪打她
I was meant to grab the gun and shoot her.
但你太勇敢
But you were too brave.
她死了
She's dead.
所以我其实不是凶手
So I'm really not a murderer?
不 你是我的生意搭档
No. You're my business partner
还是个很优秀的社交媒体经理
and a very good social media manager.
-通讯主管 -对 还有通讯主管
- Communications Director. - Yes, and Communications Director.
还有萝克姗的大嘴巴会把我们都送进监狱
And Rox's big mouth would have sent all of us to jail,
所以我只告诉了一个人
so I only told one person.
在我回去接梅兰妮 把房♥子签给莫德斯托时
On my trip to collect Melanie and sign the house over to Modesto,
我去看望了艾米
I paid Amy a visit.
你早就知道 却没告诉我 艾米
You knew, and you didn't tell me, Amy?
天呐 萝克姗 我之前太抑郁了
Oh, my God, Rox. I was so depressed.
所以伊芙告诉了我 为了让我开心
So Evie told me to lift my spirits.
我太兴奋了 我要去看♥房♥♥子了
Oh, I'm so excited. I'm off to look at a house.
非常感谢
我爱你们所有人
I love you all!
那我的心情呢
What about my spirits?
如果我什么都没做 我们都会进监狱
If I hadn't done something, we would all be in jail.
而且我就没把梅兰妮接来悉尼了
And I wouldn't have gotten my Melanie to Sydney.
天呐 伊芙
Oh, my God, Evie.
永远别低估保姆
Never underestimate a nanny.
那我们会拿到钱吗
So we're going to get our money?
想知道真正的八百万现金长什么样吗
Wanna know what eight mill in cash really looks like?
想
Yes.
剧透 那两个过夜行李包可装不下
Spoiler alert, it doesn't fit into two overnight bags.
不
No.
所以事成了
And so it goes.
-提醒我一下 -我说了我是个奇迹磁铁
- Remind me. - I told you I was a magnet for miracles.
敬失去一切
To losing everything.
一切
Everything.
对
Yeah.
我爱我的保姆
I love my nanny.
我们爱你的保姆
We love your nanny.
老大
Boss?
爱你的保姆
生意搭档
Business partner.
朋友
Friend.
朋友
Friend.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表