剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
光子安保
着火了
Fire!
救命 着火了
Help. Fire!
加斯
Garth!
-加斯 -我在这 我在这
- Garth! - I'm here. I'm here.
-孩子们呢 -在这
- Where are the children? - Ah, here.
不是其他人的孩子 我们的孩子
Not some random other people's children, our children.
-乔丹 -不
- Jordan! - No.
-快点 怎么了 -你的衣柜着火了
- Quick, what's happening? - Your wardrobe is on fire.
乔丹
Jordan!
天呐
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan! Jordan!
-那是什么 -警报吗
- What was that? - An alarm?
不 更糟 是我妈
No, worse. It's my mother.
给我 在这等着
Give me that. And wait here.
搞什么
What the hell.
坐下 坐下 很好
Take a seat, take a seat. Very good.
看 消防队叔叔
Look. Wow, fireys.
-谁能数一共有多少消防队叔叔 -我
- Who can count the fireys? - Me!
来吧 我们先给他们鼓掌 鼓掌
Come on, let's give them a clap first. Clap.
火扑灭了
The fire's out.
在警♥察♥来之前 所有人哪也不能去
And no one is going anywhere until the police arrive.
我们被抢劫了
We've been robbed!
谁会蠢到去抢劫萝克姗·沃特斯
Who'd be stupid enough to steal from Roxanne Waters?
不寻常嫌犯
第一集
悉尼 四周前
好了 这是个约会应用
Alright, it's - it's a dating app...
饱和市场
Saturated market.
背部放平
Keep your back flat.
-就像优步 -好主意都不是这么来的
- Like Uber. - No good idea starts like that.
三十
And 30.
罗奇福德又赢了
Rochford wins again.
我只希望你注意力集中 加斯
I just wish you would focus, Garth.
我很集中
I am focused.
关注墨尔本的会议
On the meeting in Melbourne.
你需要锁定现在项目的资金
You need to secure funding for your current project
然后再启用新想法
before you start on new ideas.
墨尔本的事我已经准备好了 你知道我的
I am ready for Melbourne, alright? You know what I'm like.
我是个狂热者
I'm an enthusiast.
你必须选择成功
You have to choose to be a success.
你有点太严格了 不是吗 宝贝
You're being a bit harsh, aren't you, babe?
运营女性网站的人也不只有你
I mean, it's not like you run the only women's website around.
策划健康体验 而且是我最先创办的
Curated wellness experience. And I got there first.
这就是意义所在
That's the whole point.
展臂跳 比谁先到20个
Star jumps. First to 20.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
你的生理机能在走下坡路 宝贝
Biology's against you, babe,
但我爱你永不放弃
but I love that you never give up.
七
..Seven...
-加油 肩膀向后 -接着说
- Come on, shoulders back. - Keep talking,
我就在这打败你
I'll be over here kicking your arse.
别停止呼吸 20次
Don't stop breathing. And...20.
孩子们 早餐快好了
Kids, breakfast is almost ready.
玛克茜 玛克茜
Maxi. Maxi.
早上好 我的小比斯利们
Morning, my little Beastleys.
查丽 你能去叫妹妹来吗
Charlie, can you get your sister, please?
奥利 不需要我告诉你了
Ollie, don't need me to tell you.
吃饭时不能用平板
No iPad at the table.
-很好 -伊芙保姆 我梦到一个毛茸茸的
- Good. - Yaya Evie, I dreamed a furry
怪兽藏在我书包里 到学校后出来了
monster hid in my bag and came out at school.
我的小姑娘
可怜的怪兽
Well, poor monster.
他不知道你的保姆是最厉害的怪兽捕手
He doesn't know that your nanny is the best monster catcher.
我们去看看你的包
谢谢 伊芙保姆
你会是个很好的妈妈 伊芙
You would make a great mum, Evie.
玛克茜 伊芙做饭时离炉子远点
Maxi, stay away from the stove when Evie's cooking.
有我在 夫人
I got her, ma'am.
-来点咖啡吗 宝贝 -我得走了
- Coffee, babe? - Gotta run.
我不吃早饭了 伊芙 过来 小猴子
Ah, no breakfast for me, Evie. Come here, monkey.
小宝贝
你想在妈妈的大日子给她一个吻吗 来吧
You wanna give Mummy a kiss for her big day, huh? Come on.
嘴太粘了
Ah, sticky mouth.
也许就别真的亲了吧 隔空亲亲
Maybe not a kiss-kiss. Maybe an air kiss?
大家动作快 比斯利们
Let's move fast, Beastleys.
我们得出发了 我必须拍个一张特殊的照片
We've gotta go, and I really want to get a special photo.
伊芙 你坐下
Evie, sit down.
加斯 把你的鸡蛋移到伊芙的面前
Garth, slide your eggs in front of Evie.
笑一个 我的小比斯利们
Smile, my little Beastleys.
棒
Yes.
好极了 妈妈要走了
Great. Mummy's gone.
拜
Bye.
我感觉到了 帕洛玛 就是今天
I'm feeling it, Paloma. Today's the day.
总能挤出时间
总能挤出时间
你把东西送去会议室了吗
Have you smudged the conference room?
-嗯 鼠尾草和玉檀香 -很好
- I have. Sage and Palo Santo. - Very good.
总能为重要的事情挤出时间
我的比斯利们
马上回去
BBs.
马上回去
"爱你的保姆"
"Love your nanny."
爱你的保姆
萨拉·比斯利 刚刚发布
精通战争的人会把敌人带去战场
Those skilled in war bring the enemy to the field of battle.
122个赞
比斯利们
那是什么意思
Oh, what does that mean?
一群小可爱
我不是来帮你做情绪劳动的 帕洛玛 问孙子
I'm not here to do your emotional labour, Paloma. Ask Sun Tzu.
爱了
这家庭太绝了
萨拉·比斯利 想交换生活吗
尼克·帕克·史密斯
鸡蛋不错 我回来了 想叙叙旧吗
如此巨大的能量无论远近我都能感受到
Energy of this magnitude is felt near and far.
还在开烂玩笑[谐音蛋黄] 笑死
-也是孙子兵法里的吗 -不 我说的
- Sun Tzu? - No, me.
-瞧瞧 -是她著名的朋友
- Look at that. - Well, it's her famous friend.
你有超过一百万的赞
Ah, you have over a million likes.
你看到你老板发的照片了吗
Haven't you seen your boss's photo?
我太忙了 没空看社交媒体
I'm too busy for social media.
你不关注梅兰妮吗
You don't follow Melanie?
-她还太小了 不是吗 -不 不是
- Oh, she's too young, uh? - No, she's not.
我有十个小号♥账户
I've got ten fake profiles.
这是唯一能看到我孩子在干什么的方法
Only way to see what my kids are really doing.
网上都不真实 全是假的 就像那张照片
Online isn't real. It's all fake, you know, like that photo.
你真的以为她会让我吃那些鸡蛋吗
You really think she let me eat those eggs?
她唯一让我做的事 是洗盘子
The only thing she let me do was wash the plates.
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Ah, morning.
抱歉我迟到了 我老板一直"你能走 你不能走"
Sorry I'm late. My boss was all, "You can go, you can't go."
-她让我抓狂
-你试过我教你的那招吗
当她忘记合约时 提醒她
Now when she forgets an agreement, remind her.
当然要有礼貌 但态度要坚决
永远别放弃什么 除非你能拿到回报
And never give anything up, unless you get something back.
她想知道我要去哪里
She wanted to know where I was going.
-她告诉你她去哪 或去见谁了吗 -没有
- Does she tell you where she's going or who she's meeting? - No.
没错 所以你也不用告诉她
Exactly. So you don't need to tell her.
老板只需要知道该知道的东西
Bosses are on a need-to-know basis.
他们不用知道任何事
They don't need to know anything.
没错
天呐 我希望自己对老板的了解能少一些
Gosh, I wish I knew a little less about my boss.
她还在和私教出轨
She's still cheating with the personal trainer.
这里的人从不把婚礼誓言当真
People here never take their vows seriously.
比如你丈夫
Like your husband.
艾米 你真是大嘴巴
我和莫德斯托没有问题
抱歉让你久等了 玛莎
Sorry to keep you waiting, Martha.
今早是那种
I had one of those mornings
没人希望你离开家的一天
where no one wants you to leave the house.
我五岁的女儿几乎长在我的脚踝上
My five-year-old was practically wrapped around my ankle.
"让妈妈去上班 我很快回来 我保证"
"Let Mummy go to work. I'm coming back soon, I promise."
我可能好一阵都不能回去 我们开始吧
I might not be back for quite some time. Shall we?
我一直想知道
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表