剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
慢点 慢点
Slow down! Slow down!
-我不能 -慢点 慢点
- I can't. - Slow down. Slow down!
-伊芙 我必须回去 我 -不 慢点
- Evie, I need to go back. I... - No! Slow down!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
我们没事 没事 没事的
We're OK. We're OK. We're OK.
萨拉
Sara?
不寻常嫌犯
第二集
拜托 阿德里安 这种行为有个专业名称
Oh, come on, Adrian! There's a name for this.
对 压下爆料
Yeah, catch and kill.
我觉得"勒索"才是你想说的词吧
I think 'extortion' is the word you're looking for.
少装佯 比斯利
Oh, get off your high horse, Beasley.
如果你不感兴趣 我就送去公开市场
If you're not interested, I'll take 'em to the open market.
谁会花钱
Who is gonna pay anything at all
买♥♥我和一位老朋友共进晚餐的愚蠢照片
for some stupid snaps of me and an old mate having dinner?
我之前也这么认为
You know, I thought that too, myself,
直到这通慌乱的电♥话♥
until this frantic phone call.
慌乱 我是说
Frantic? I mean...
我想你的听力和眼神都有问题吧
I think you need your hearing checked, as well as your eyes.
这让我觉得坊间传闻是对的
Makes me think the word on the street is right.
也许你与一家大型美国公♥司♥
Maybe you are on the verge of a mega-deal
即将做成一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
with a huge American corporation.
也许你无法承受丑闻
Maybe you can't afford a scandal.
你无♥耻♥的想象力真令人好笑
What a delightfully sordid imagination you have.
-五万块 照片就都是你的 -什么
- 50K, they're all yours. - What?!
如果我挂断 我们就不再谈了
If I hang up, we're not talking again.
五万 之前不是说两万的吗
50?! What...what happened to 20?
暴露了些新料 亲爱的
New facts come to light, sweetheart.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个偷盗 勒索犯
Oh, fuck you, you thieving, blackmailing fuck!
我之前还想帮你 让你不要太垃圾
I was trying to save you from making a complete cock of yourself,
但你现在可以滚了
but you can fuck off!
你必须停止这样做
You have to stop doing this.
都结束了 伊芙
It's all over, Evie.
现在快出来 这不是什么大问题
Come out now. This is not a real problem.
是的 就是
Yes, it is!
美国人是出了名的道德严格
The Americans are famously puritanical.
他们要买♥♥下我 买♥♥下我的形象
They are buying me. They are buying my image.
而我的形象是事业成功 婚姻幸福
And my image is super-successful, happily married,
忠诚的三个孩子的母亲
devoted mother-of-three.
你只是很内疚
It's just your guilt talking.
不 这很糟 都结束了 伊芙
No, it is bad. It's all over, Evie.
夫人 你不能放弃 你可以解决这个问题
Ma'am... you can't give up. You can fix this.
唯一的解决办法就是去买♥♥那些照片
The only way to fix it is to buy the photos.
这显然行不通
Obviously that's out.
那我们就换个解决方式
We fix it another way, then.
你可以说那是个商务晚宴
You can say it was a business dinner.
你去他房♥间是去谈买♥♥卖♥♥
That you went up to his room for a business thing...
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
-什么买♥♥卖♥♥ 他是位艺术家 -我不知道
- What business? He's an artist. - I don't know.
好吗 那就换个故事 你想怎么编都行
OK? Another story, then. You can make it however you want.
行
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
我们需要一个不同 看起来可信的说法
We need a different, plausible narrative.
我们需要的是...更多照片
What we need is... more photos.
讲述一个不同故事的照片
Photos that tell a different story.
我需要把我和尼克的关系合法化
I need to legitimise my relationship with Nick.
-这话什么意思 -我们确实在一起工作
- What does that mean? - We ARE working together.
我们将在大型高雅美术馆一起办个展览
We are doing a show together, in a big fancy gallery,
我会在那里 他也会在那里
and I will be there, and he will be there,
所有人都会明白这没什么可看的
and everyone will see that there's nothing to see
因为加斯也会在那里
because Garth will be there as well.
加斯 夫人 这听起来不是个好主意
Garth? Ma'am, this sounds like a bad idea.
这对我们的说法来说 是最重要的一点
That's the most important bit for our narrative.
三个老朋友 你明白吗
Three old mates. You get it?
这完全可行
This is totally going to work.
你真是个天才 伊芙
You're a genius, Evie.
夫人 这不是我的主意
Ma'am, this was not my idea.
你必须学会如何接受赞美
You need to learn how to take a compliment.
还有 别再叫我"夫人" 叫我萨拉
And stop calling me "Ma'am". It's Sara.
快过来 我们必须在那些照片前
Now, come on, we need to get these photos out there
发布这些照片 否则一切就白费了
before these ones, or it'll all be for nothing.
好的 夫人 夫人 萨拉
Alright! Ma'am. Ma'am. Sara.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
但你必须先帮我做件事
But you have to do something for me first.
这个应该够付你工资了
This should cover what you need.
帕丁顿有家店 我会告诉你地址
There's a shop in Paddington. I'll give you the address.
-谢谢 但你必须卖♥♥了它 -什么
- Thanks, but you have to sell it. - What?
我典当手提包的消息传出去
Word gets out I'm hocking my handbags,
还不如让他们
I might as well let them
发表这些照片算了
publish those photos and be done with it.
你为什么不能去卖♥♥
Why can't you do it?
他们会认为这是我从老板那里偷的
They'll think I stole it from my boss.
不行
Oh, no.
这样不行
No, no, no, no, no.
对此 我们可以做点什么
This, we can do something about.
我想要的轻易就会实现
What I desire comes effortlessly to me.
我能轻松实现我的梦想
I manifest my dreams with ease.
感觉良好是件好事
It is good to feel good.
我超级吸引人
I am a super-attractor.
-你总是优先考虑你自己 -请相信我 不是我
我曾很相信你 你就是这样回报我的吗
偷走我攒的每一块钱
真恶心
-你在做什么 -我的养老金
- What are you doing?! - My pension fund.
你和乔丹向我保证过
The one you and Jordan promised me.
我的所有奖金都放在养老金里
The one where all my bonuses went.
是乔丹在管理吗
Is it managed by Jordan?
所以现在都没了
So it's all gone.
我为你工作了这么多年却一无所得
I worked for you for all these years for nothing.
我将两手空空地回家
我不能一无所有地回家 萝克姗
I can't go home with nothing, Roxanne!
我保证你会拿到你的钱
I'll make sure you get your money!
-怎么拿 太迟了 -并不迟 我正在解决
我听到你们在密谋
I hear you plotting!
天啊 这事为什么会发生在我身上
上帝啊 您为什么抛弃我
艾米 别再像孩子一样
Amy, stop being a baby!
早上好 珍妮
Good morning, Jeannie.
你们两个要抢走我儿子的一切 承认吧
You two are out to take my son for everything he's got. Admit it!
"承认吧" 说得好 你真聪明
"Admit it!" well done. You're so smart!
你听到她说的了吧 我有证人了
You heard her, didn't you? I've got a witness!
尝尝这些库钦塔
Try these. Kutsinta.
很好吃
They're delicious!
你好 你是萝克姗吗
G'day. Uh, Roxanne?
你好
G'day.
实际上 我是琪琪
I'm Gigi, actually.
我是光子家庭安保公♥司♥的迪恩
I'm Dean from Photon Home Security.
萝克姗之前和我预约 让我在主卧的
Roxanne made an appointment with me to install a safe
步入式衣帽间里安装个保险箱
in the walk-in-robe of the master bedroom.
我带你去
I'll show you up.
这地方真不错
Sweet place.
那么 你是谁
So who are you, then?
她妹妹吗
The little sister?
对 我们就这么认为吧
Sure. Let's go with that.
妆化好了 你觉得怎么样
Yes. What do you think?
-等等 别拍我 -我只是想让你看看
- Wait, don't take my photo. - I just want you to see.
你别把照片放在社交媒体上
You're not putting it up on social media.
你知道为了登上我脸书的动态消息
Do you have any idea what people give
人们愿意付出什么吗
to be on my feed?
伊芙 你真是个冰山美人
Evie, you're a stone cold fox.
穿得像只是开始 你必须人如其衣
Looking the part's only a start. You have to wear it right.
好吧 给我你最好的表情 有钱人
OK, give me your best rich bitch.
-这是什么 -萨拉 对不起
- What is that? - Sara, I'm sorry.
别向我道歉
Don't apologise to me.
装作是我就行
Just be me.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表