剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
Big dog is not a thing.
你到底在烦什么 宝贝 别这样 告诉我
What's really bugging you, babe? Come on, tell me.
只是...
Just...
我很担心艾米 又错过一个重要的时刻
I'm worried about Amy. Missing another milestone.
罗密欧的毕业典礼
Romeo's graduation.
看吧 你根本不喜欢我说这个
See, you don't like me talking about it.
她逾期逗留了 萝克姗 你没逼她这么做
She overstayed her visa, Rox. You didn't force her.
艾米把我放在第一位 现在因为这个
Look, Amy put me first and now because of it
她再也见不到自己的孩子了
she never gets to see her own kids.
要是调换角色的话 我...
If the roles were reversed, I...
你永远不会落入相同的境地 来这里
You'd never end up in the same situation. Come here.
上这儿来
Come here.
我理解你很自责 但错不在你
Now, I get that you feel responsible, but you're not.
今晚只属于我们俩 别让她毁了气氛 好吗
Tonight's about us. Don't let her ruin it. Yeah?
帕洛玛
和玛莎的会议定好了 在日程簿上
加斯
希望你今天一切顺利 爱你
财务总监安吉拉
你能取点现金
本周付工资吗
沃特斯洁净护肤中心
提醒您预约了12号♥下午1点来院护肤
玛丽莎
希望我们赶紧吃饭叙旧
比斯利们听话吗
萨拉·比斯利
错过了美妙时刻
心碎
#全职妈妈
#美好的比斯利们
#家人就是一切
错过了美妙时刻
心碎 #全职妈妈
#美好的比斯利们
#家人就是一切
私信
尼克·帕克·史密斯
真可爱
尼克 谢谢你这么说
明天约在餐馆吃晚饭吗
听上去不错
尼克·帕克·史密斯
加斯
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我很好 怎么了
Yeah, I'm good. Why?
我看到你发的帖子
Well, I saw your post.
就是尝试些新事物
Oh, it's trying something new.
扮演脆弱
Being a bit vulnerable.
-这看起来不太符合"美丽野兽" -什么
- Yeah, it doesn't seem very Beautiful Beastlies. - What?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你懂的 你总是担心过气 所以...
Well, you know, you're always worried about being off-brand, so...
但你现在告诉我也没用 我没办法删除
But it's no good telling me now. I can't delete it.
这样做会看起来像是我在意别人的想法
It'll seem like I'm worried what people think.
你确实在意别人的想法
You ARE worried about what people think.
不 我不是 大家是这么觉得的吗
No, I'm not. Is that what people think?
不 宝贝 怎么回事
No. Babe, what's going on?
没事 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
你会议进行得顺利吗 墨尔本那边怎样
How was your meeting? How's Melbourne?
挺好 非常强势
Oh, yeah, ah, really strong.
我想他们觉得我的应用很有潜力
You know, I think they think my app has a lot of potential.
很好
Good.
是啊 他们非常乐意投下一轮
Yeah. Yeah, they are definitely keen to invest next stage.
-也就是说他们拒绝了 -也说得通
- So they said no. - It kind of makes sense.
就还差一万五千 所以...
I mean, it's just another 15,000 to get there, so...
你要从哪搞到那么多钱 加斯
Well, where are you gonna get that from, Garth?
你又要跟我要吗
Are you going to ask me? Again?
你说什么 你那边信♥号♥♥不好 我听不到...
What's that? You're breaking up. I can't hear...
我...断线了...明天打给你
I'm...'osing you... call you tomorrow.
操
Fuck it.
总是这样
Always, always, always.
真可爱
尼克 谢谢你这么说
明天约在餐馆吃晚饭吗
好
Ok.
天啊 你太美了
God, you're beautiful.
但我觉得...你的衣服少了点什么
But I feel like... I don't know, your outfit's missing something.
你没必要给我买♥♥礼物
You didn't have to get me a gift.
我应该经常给你买♥♥礼物
I should always get you gifts.
我的天爷啊
这是什么
What's this?
用我的方式告诉你 我会永远照顾你
It's my way of telling you I will always look after you.
没事吧
Is everything OK?
当然没事 能有什么事
Yeah, course it is. Why wouldn't it be?
莫德斯托
都几点了
我刚到家 老板让我晚点走
而且
她还没付我钱
你以为我是白♥痴♥
什么意思
我知道你老板 萨拉·比斯利
她是澳大利亚最富的女人之一
-这有什么关系 -我在网上看见了
"爱你的保姆"
"Love your nanny."
在她的豪♥宅♥里闲着
和她的家人一起吃饭
这就是你那可怕的老板
那是假的
-你在瞒我什么 -我什么也没瞒你
对不起 我今天很累
我们早上说
我给梅兰妮打
你别想跟梅兰妮说话
求你了 莫德斯托
我老板一发我工资 我就寄给你
你知道规则
没有付出 就没有回报
No pay, no play.
-多点玉米片 -你想吃玉米片
- More corn flakes. - You want corn flakes?
给我玉米片
Give me cornflakes.
-好给你 -玉米片
- OK, it's coming. - Cornflakes!
艾丽美睡眠面膜
-我还要 -你们两个能不能别闹了
- I need more. - Will you two just stop it?
艾丽美全效护肤
-你有一碗了 -伊芙
- You already had a bowl. - Evie!
-你有满满一碗 -伊芙保姆呢
- You had a full bowl. - Where's Yaya Evie?
共计1517美金
支付
-你在干什么 -伊芙保姆呢
- What are you doing? - Where's Yaya Evie?
正在支付
支付失败 重试
我不知道 她迟到了
I don't know, she's running late.
-操 -但你得准备好
- Fuck. - But you've gotta get ready,
财务总监安吉拉
萨拉 生意需要那笔资金
-等她来时你都准备好了 -我已经准备好了
- so you're ready when she gets here. - But I am ready.
玛克茜
Maxi.
-我要可可爆米花 -不
- I want Coco Pops. Coco Pops. - No.
-我要可可爆米花 -太好了 可可爆米花
- I want Coco Pops. - Yeah, Coco Pops!
财务总监安吉拉
美国人那边有消息吗
你在这里的时候 千万别找麻烦
玛格丽塔 你听见了吗
从现在起叫我琪琪吧
Actually, Gigi from now on, please.
那就是你工作的地方
That's where you'll be working.
真可爱
How cute.
在这等下
Stay.
我得带孩子们去学校
I have to take the kids to school
之后我可以送你去她家
but I can drive you to her place after.
去吧 我就在这里等
Go ahead. I'll wait right here.
你可以把她的电♥话♥接过来 对吧
And you can just patch her through, yeah.
伊芙来了 大家出发
Evie's here. Everyone out.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm later than I said...
我明白你的意思了
You made your point.
我没有暗示什么 夫人
I was not making a point, ma'am.
-夫人 我需要和你谈谈 -伊芙 我迟到了
- Ma'am, I need to talk to you. - Evie, I'm late.
我的工资不在账户里
My pay. It's not in my account.
当然在 是自动转账
Course it is. It transfers automatically.
昨天和今天都没有收到钱
I'm sorry, but no money arrived yesterday or today.
是吗 真奇怪
Really? How strange.
一定是昆士兰的银行休假日
It must be a bank holiday in Queensland.
夏令时开始了吗
Has daylight saving started?
可能跟这有关
Maybe it's something to do with that.
如果你不介意 夫人 我今天要拿到工资
If you don't mind, ma'am, I need my pay today.
再等等看
Just give it a chance to go through.
好吧
OK, fine.
我到办公室后查一下
I'll look into it when I get to the office.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果没有消息 我会跟进的
I'll follow up later, if I don't hear from you.
琪琪
Gie?
你已经到了吗
我以为你明天才来
I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow.
没关系 我们可以今天开始
只有时间正好 门才会开着
Doors only open when the time is right.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your outfit.
第一天特别打扮了一番啊
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表