剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I know exactly who to pin this on.
伊芙 怎么回事
Evie, what the fuck?
很抱歉 我没有接受你的条件
I'm sorry I didn't take up your offer.
随便吧
Whatever.
你想要什么
What do you want?
关于萨拉 你说得对
You were right about Sara.
她的道德观和娼妓一样
She has the morals of a prostitute.
我认识很多妓♥女♥
I know a lot of prostitutes
大多数道德观念比萨拉还强 所以呢
and most have way more morals than Sara. So what?
她和乔丹出轨了
She's having an affair with Jordan.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
还有他们偷了那条项链 你知道吗
And they stole that necklace, you know?
新闻上说的那条
The one in the news.
爆♥炸♥新闻
Boom.
我听到新闻的时候就知道这事有乔丹一份
I knew Jordie was in on it the moment I heard about it.
珍妮提出了50万美元的悬赏
And Jeannie has offered half a million dollars reward
找回它
for its return.
你知道它现在在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
乔丹在他把项链带出房♥子之前被捕了
Jordan was arrested before he got it out of the house,
而萨拉不知道它在哪
and Sara doesn't know where it is.
但我看到你和乔丹在一起
But I saw you with Jordan.
是的 我一下午都和他在一起
Yeah. I was with him all afternoon.
他没有偷项链
He wasn't stealing a necklace.
因为是萨拉偷的
Because Sara was stealing it.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉昏过去了 我看到她躺在沙发上
Sara was passed out. I saw her on the sofa.
不 那是个假人
No. That was a mannequin.
萨拉在楼上 钻保险箱
Sara was upstairs, drilling into the safe.
我想要是假人躺在沙发上 我们应该会注意到
I think we would have noticed if it was a mannequin on the couch.
天呐
Oh, my God.
萨拉和乔丹肯定是让你给他们做不在场证明
Sara and Jordan must have been making you their alibi.
这两个人可真不可思议
Those two are incredible.
坏得没边了
Evil beyond words.
我是乔丹的不在场证明吗
I'm Jordie's fucken alibi?
是的 他肯定觉得你很容易上钩
Yeah. He must think you're a pushover.
他说他喜欢我的作品
He said he loved my work.
该死
Fuck.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他没有给任何现金
He didn't put down any cash.
典型的东郊小人
Typical Eastern Suburbs fucken wanker.
你怎么会知道这一切
How do you know all this, anyway?
萨拉喝太多了 然后说了太多
Sara drinks too much, then talks too much
她忘了我也在场
and she forgets I'm even there.
警♥察♥四处搜了 没找到项链
And the police searched, didn't find the necklace.
然后我看到了你和乔丹一起 吸着毒品
And then I saw you, you know, sniffy-sniffying with Jordan,
所以你肯定知道他把不想让妻子
so you must know where he keeps his secret things
知道的秘密放在什么地方
that he doesn't want his wife to know about.
帮我找到它 我们可以平分钱
Help me find it, and we'll split the reward.
我们怎么进去
How do we get in?
萝克姗搬出来了
Roxanne moved out,
所以我能在照看珍妮前让你进来
so I can let you in before I look in on Jeannie.
什么时候
When?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
不早于那个时候
Not before.
-他信了吗 -我不知道
- Did he buy it? - I don't know.
我想信了
I think so.
他完全信了 他要走了
He bought it, alright. He's on the move.
他太容易预测了
He is so predictable.
报复的感觉一定会很甜美
Revenge is going to be so sweet.
别让其他人看到你
Don't let anyone see you.
从没人会看到
No-one ever does.
珍妮 你到家了吗
Jeannie, are you home?
我是博蒂
It's Birdie.
确保你有足够的货
Making sure you have enough sustenance.
-你真是个天使 -我知道
- You're an angel. - I know.
别抱怨了 伙计
Stop complaining, matey.
硬币也是钱
Coins are still money.
你不会数数也怪不了我
It's not my fault if you can't count.
-老鼠要接近奶酪了 完毕 -收到
- The rat is approaching the cheese, over. - Cheddar.
你不能怪乔丹爱上萝克姗
Oh, you can't blame Jordan for falling for Roxanne.
我是说 我信了琪琪的可怜富家女故事
I mean, I fell for Gigi's poor little rich girl story.
干杯
Chin-chin.
庆祝摆脱人♥渣♥
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
我们去露台上喝
Let's take this out on the deck.
不 阳光晒得我头疼
No. Glare gives me a headache.
不如戴上墨镜吧 给你
Oh, why don't you pop on your sunnies? Here.
-我的电子烟呢 -我们找找
- Where's my vape? - Oh, here, let's look.
或许在外面
Maybe it's out here.
外面没有电子烟
No vape out there.
可能它在这里
Maybe the vape is here.
该死
Fuck.
等等 那是什么
Hang about, what's that?
闯入者
Intruder.
正好看到
Well spotted.
是他 是他
It's him. It's him.
是他
It's him!
-退后 -好的 我会照做的
- Stand back. - Alright, I'll do it.
停下 你这个贼
Stop, you thief.
莫兰警探 我在沃特斯家
Detective Moran, I'm at the Waters'.
珍妮被一名盗贼袭击了
Jeannie is being attacked by a burglar.
抓到他了
Got him.
公民被捕
Citizen's arrest.
你之前见过这个闯入者 沃特斯太太
Have you seen the intruder before, Mrs Waters?
是的 他是垃圾艺术家
Yes, he was the garbage artist.
我当下就认出他了
I recognised him immediately.
我在火灾后看到了他
I saw him after the fire.
他戴着护目镜 看到警♥察♥的时候就跑了
He was wearing goggles, and he ran when he saw the police.
-莫兰 -我在
- Moran? - Yeah.
发现了一些线索
Got something.
你好
Hello.
我只是犯了投机主义的罪 警探们
I'm guilty only of being an opportunist, detectives.
我甚至愿意不起诉
I may even be willing to push
对我个人的人身伤害罪
to one side the vicious assault on my person
如果沃特斯老太太愿意因我解决案件
if Mrs Waters Senior gives me the promised reward
所承诺的奖金
for solving this crime.
你知道你的认罪不足以给你这份奖励
You know that confessing won't qualify you for the reward.
我和偷盗一点关系也没有
I had nothing to do with the theft.
但我知道是谁干的
But I know who did.
我们在听
We're listening.
是萨拉·比斯利和乔丹·沃特斯
It was Sara Beasley and Jordan Waters.
那两个有钱的人♥渣♥出轨了
I mean, those rich little fucks are having an affair.
他们决定从要离开他的妻子那里
They decided to steal Jordan's inheritance back
把乔丹的遗产偷回来
from the wife that's leaving him.
你怎么知道这件事的
How do you know this?
我那天和他在一起
I was with him on the day,
但他不知道我注意到他们要做什么
but he didn't think that I'd noticed what they were up to.
我回去只是去看我是否能找到那条项链
I went back only to see if I could locate the necklace.
当然只是为了赏金
Only for the reward, of course.
-我不希望被误解 -当然不
- I wouldn't want that to be misunderstood. - No.
当然不会
'Course not.
所以...
So...
乔丹和萨拉怎么会拿到你的电钻
..How did Jordan and Sara come into possession of your drill?
那不是我的电钻
That's not my drill.
底座这里刻的不是你的名字首字母吗
Those are your initials engraved in the base?
然后我们在你工作室找到了它
And we found it in your studio.
看起来它被用来钻过保险柜
Looks like it was used to drill the safe.
司法鉴定还没出来
Forensics aren't back,
但我预感会完全吻合
but my gut tells me it'll be an exact match.
该死
Fuck.
是萨拉 她肯定潜入我工作室栽赃了证据
It was Sara. She must have broken in and planted it.
她想嫁祸给我
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表