剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
- Not bad, is it? - It's great. Over there.
这是谁做的
Who did that?
你好 我是乔丹
Hello, I'm Jordan.
我感觉我们见过
I feel like we've met before.
对 我在你家工作
Yes, I work for you.
她是你家的清洁工 苍天啊
She's your cleaner, for Christ's sakes.
别管她
Please excuse her.
我确实是你的清洁工
I AM your cleaner.
别害羞了 乔丹 你对清洁工了如指掌
Oh, don't be coy, Jordan. You know all about cleaners.
你说什么 博蒂
Sorry, Birdie?
把人们清出去 带他们去干洗店 我可以接着说
Cleaning people out. Taking them to the cleaners. I could go on.
那只是个误会
That was just a big misunderstanding.
很快就能在法庭上澄清
Soon to be cleaned up in a court of law.
失陪 我们需要喝一杯
Excuse us, we need a drink.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是个不存在的任务
This is a fictional assignment.
我必须这么做 否则萨拉会盯上我
I had to do it, or Sara would be onto me...
把这些椅子放进车♥库♥ 你破坏了风水
Put those chairs in the garage. You're ruining the Feng Shui.
各位 我们做到了 奏效了
You guys, we did it. It's working.
玛莎非常吃这一套
Martha is eating it up with a spoon.
我们只需要让艺术品亮相 就稳操胜券了
We just have to unveil this art and we are home and hosed.
-快来 尼克 -马上 萨拉
- Come on, Nick. - Right behind you, Sara.
帕洛玛
Paloma.
我受够了你总是打断
I've had enough of you running interference.
把这里面的东西拷贝到萨拉的电脑上
Take this and dump the contents on Sara's laptop.
-这是什么 -病毒
- What is it? - It's malware.
能让我进入她的硬盘
It'll give me access to her hard drive.
我会找出她的所有秘密 和她的裸照
I'll find out all her secrets, and her nudes.
动手 伊芙
Do it, Evie.
记住 没有结果 没有奖励
Remember, no results, no rewards.
那事不宜迟
So, without further ado,
我想向各位介绍
I would like to present
尼克·帕克-史密斯最新
Nick Parker-Smith's very new,
最潮 最激动人心的雕塑作品
very now, very exciting sculptural works.
萨拉 在我们揭晓前 我想先说几句
You know, Sara, before we do, I'd like to say a few words.
别了 尼克 你总说些艺术方面的屁话
Come on, Nick. You always say talking about art is bullshit.
我觉得她害怕我要说的话 各位
I think she's afraid of what I'm going to say, folks.
讲话 讲话 讲话
Speech! Speech! Speech!
说实话
Full disclosure.
萨拉和我以前约过会
Sara and I used to go out.
离开这个女人
And leaving this woman...
去纽约为了我所谓的职业
..For New York for my so-called career
是我做过最愚蠢的事
was the dumbest thing I did.
而我做过不少蠢事
And I've done a lot of stupid shit.
我总以为自己能忘记她
I always thought that I would get over her,
她也会忘记我
and that she would get over me.
实际上 她说她已经忘记我了
In fact, she told me that she was over me,
当她打电♥话♥告诉我她要结婚时
when she rang me to tell me that she was getting married
仅仅在我离开后的
a few months...
三个月
..After I left.
当时我沉浸于哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
I was knee-deep in Colombian cocaine
和美国女人的香怀中
and American pussy back then.
很遗憾地说 我都没当回事
Sad to say it hardly registered.
有时人必须要学着
Sometimes you have to learn
和自己犯过的错误共存
to live with the mistakes that you've made.
有时错误太大 无法掩饰
And sometimes they are just too big to cover up.
这场艺展是场致敬 独白
This show is a tribute, a soliloquy,
对于消逝光芒的愤怒
a raging against the dying of the light.
因为 各位 这就是我们来这的目的
Because, folks, that is what we came here for.
为了生活 为了爱
To live. To love.
为了搞砸一切
To fuck it all up.
为刹那间拥有一切
To have it all for a second...
并在眨眼之间重新失去一切
..And then to lose it again in the blink of an eye.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
给他们看吧
Show 'em.
我给各位...
I give you...
有机垃圾
..Detritus!
一个爱情故事
A Love Story!
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
大烟山国家公园的感觉
Smoky Mountain vibes.
-老天 -天呐
- Oh, Jesus. - Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你看到了吗 那些雕塑
Did you see them? The sculptures?
泰德·斯卡利亚没有开玩笑
Ted Scalia was not joking.
我得告诉你一些事 是关于尼克的
I need to tell you something. It's about Nick.
我犯了大错
I made a big mistake.
你不会也跟他上♥床♥了吧
You didn't fuck him as well, did you?
那确实是个大错 相信我
That would be a big mistake, trust me.
我之前以为你的计划不能成功
I didn't think your plan would work.
所以当他提议后 我接受了
So when he offered me this, I took it.
我真抱歉 萨拉
I'm so sorry, Sara.
令人感伤
So...poignant.
这是垃圾 白♥痴♥
It's garbage, fool.
你明白 你的眼光独到
You get it. You have a discerning eye.
-尼克·帕克-史密斯 -乔丹·沃特斯
- Nick Parker-Smith. - Jordan Waters.
残酷 老兄 非常残酷
Brutal, man. Brutal.
你完全理解了我的用意
You got me right in the feels.
知道吗 这样的作品就是投资
You know, work like this is an investment.
我就是搞投资的 我们该谈谈
I'm in investment. We should talk.
-我给你拿杯酒 -干杯吧 伙计
- Let me get you a drink. - Bloody cheers, mate.
棒极了
Yeah!
敬活着 贱♥人♥们
Mabuhay, bitches!
乔丹
Jordan!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想自己不如先
Thought I may as well get
戴出来爽爽 免得被联调局的人没收走
some wear out of it before the Feds take it.
那是我的项链
That is my necklace.
你偷了我的钻石项链
You have stolen my diamond necklace.
我绝对没有
I most certainly have not.
乔丹
Jordan?
我不想再听你口中说出任何一个词
I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth.
你就是个傍...
You are nothing more than a gold...
大款的邮购新娘
..Digging mail order bride.
你个巫婆
我不是傍大款
I'm not a gold digger.
我就是大款
I'm the fucking gold!
你个贱♥人♥
你个超级混♥蛋♥
You utter bastard!
你想策反我的保姆
You tried to turn my nanny against me.
这真是个绝妙的澳大利亚派对
This is an excellent Aussie party!
你怎么能这样 我做的这一切都为你
How could you? I did all this for you,
你个无才的蛤♥蟆♥
you talentless turd.
你是为了自己 萨拉
You did it for yourself, Sara.
你想要 就像你想要我一样
You wanted it, just like you wanted me.
别给我笑 你个狡诈的渣滓
Don't you fucking laugh, you fucking slimy fuck!
你以为能藏住你的新房♥子吗
现在这是我的房♥子了
我帮你放进保险柜 妈妈
I'll put it in the safe for you, Mum.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无人接听
The number you have called is currently unattended.
我们成功地改变了故事的关注点
Well, we succeeded in changing the story.
没人会在乎那些狗仔的照片了
No-one's going to give a shit about those shitty pap shots,
毕竟有了这些
not when there's this.
也许美国人会提高价格
Maybe the Americans will up their offer
当他们今晚在推特看到这些后
when they see Twitter tonight.
我上热搜了
I'm trending.
我想不会
I don't think so.
我看到玛莎离开了
I saw Martha leave.
也许我可以把贿赂的钱跟你平分
Maybe I can split the bribe money with you?
不 不行
No! No, no.
这是你赚的钱 都是你的
You earned that money. That's all yours.
对了 我值多少钱
How much was I worth, by the way?
三千
Three thousand.
真伤人
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表