剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
他不会那样对你
He's not going to do that to you.
他已经这么做了 好吗 所以我们必须离开
Well, he's done it, alright? So we've gotta go.
-去哪里 -我不知道 旅馆吧
- Go where? - I don't know. A hotel?
我希望在他回家前离开
I want to be gone by the time he gets home.
那个老太婆呢
我猜你今晚
I guess you'll be giving
会早点给珍妮吃她特殊的药片 对吗
Jeannie her special pills early tonight, huh?
快点
Come on.
我们走
你生活中面对的最大挑战是什么 博蒂
What are the greatest challenges you face in life, Birdie?
老去
Ageing.
被忽视
Invisibility.
和经济压力
And financial pressure.
最终 光这个地方的地税就能难倒我
I mean, the land tax on this place alone will get me in the end.
地税 好吧
Land tax. OK.
你为什么认为
What is the belief that is
自己一直无法过上最好的生活
keeping you from living your very best life?
也许你认为自己最美好的年月已经逝去
Maybe you think your best days are behind you?
我的肯定已经逝去了 对
Oh, mine definitely are, yes.
不 我一点都不信
Oh, no, I don't believe that for a second.
你只是需要让上天给你提供一种新的
You just need to ask the universe to provide you with a new way
运用你特殊技能的方式
to use your unique set of skills.
不 我知道你可以做到 博蒂
No, I know you can do this, Birdie.
-你想知道怎么做吗 -是的
- You wanna know how? - Yes.
因为我在这里
Because here I am.
你邀请我来了
You invited me in.
我将向你展示如何通过纯意志和念力
And I'm going to show you how to manifest your highest destiny
来实现你最高的命运
through pure will and the power of intention.
你觉得来点晚餐怎么样
Well, how do you feel about manifesting some dinner?
我想点些外卖♥♥ 想点排骨
I thought I might order in and I feel like ribs.
不是吧
Shut up.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我最爱吃这个了
That is my favourite food.
天啊 我怎能不相信这就是命运
OMG, how can I not believe in manifest destiny
当我来一个新国家的第一天
when on my first day in a new country,
我的新朋友就请我吃排骨
my new friend invites me in for ribs?
-你真有趣 -逗你乐了
- You're a crack up. - It works.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
好久不见 萨拉·比斯利
About time, Sara Beasley.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
所以 纽约吗 真棒
So, New York, eh? Very cool.
-拜托 我们不必这样做 -做什么
- Oh, come on, we don't have to do that. - Do what?
去了哪些美术馆 参加过什么派对 赚了多少钱
Which galleries, what parties, stupid amount of cash, huh?
都太无聊
It's boring.
那些是不像我们这样
That's for people who don't know each other
彼此了解的人而谈论的话题
as well as what we know each other.
我想听听关于纽约的事
I want to hear about New York.
那个你离开我去从事的 伟大美好的事业
The big, beautiful career you left me for.
你也想谈谈那位网球教练吗
You want to talk about the tennis coach, too?
那个我刚上飞机五分钟你就嫁的人
The one that you married five minutes after I got on the plane?
是你离开三个月后 他的名字叫加斯·罗奇福德
It was three months after you left. His name is Garth Rochford...
我不在乎那个打球男
I don't care about the ball boy.
那你在乎什么
What do you care about?
你的精神状态
The state of your soul.
你还好吗 萨拉
How are you, Sara?
我很好 一切都很好
I'm good. Everything's good.
-你快乐吗 -我很快乐
- You happy? - I'm very happy.
我不信
I don't believe you.
-怎么 你为这个要离开吗 -没错 尼克
- What, for that, you're going? - You're right, Nick.
我比你想象的了解你
I know you, better than you think
我不会在你打♥压♥我时坐在这里
and I'm not going to sit here while you neg me...
我没打♥压♥你 我只是问你过得怎么样 萨拉
I'm not negging you, I am just asking you how you are, Sara.
我敢打赌 自从你父亲去世
I mean, I'll bet that since your dad died,
没人会跟你说实话
nobody tells you the truth.
-而我会 -如果你这么认为
- Well, I will. - If that's what you think,
那你为什么还要来这里
then why are you even here?
因为我了解你 萨拉
Because I know you, Sara.
我知道那在精心护理的美丽外表下
And I know that beneath that beautifully-manicured facade
有一颗巨大的 剧烈跳动的心
there is a big, bloody beating heart.
你是只凶残
You are a ferocious,
肮脏的野兽 萨拉
filthy animal, Sara.
看着你这么痛苦真让我难过
And it's killing me to see the pain that you're in.
这个世界对我美丽野兽做了些什么
What's the world done to my Beautiful fucking Beastlie?
太纯粹
怎么了 我们出发吧
我不能这样
I can't do it.
你确定吗 你知道这里离婚是合法的
Are you sure? You know divorce is legal here.
他是我在这世上唯一的家
He's the only home I've ever had in this world.
我不想离开他
I don't want to leave him.
该睡觉了 好吗
Time to sleep, huh?
我们说 "晚安 妈妈
We say, "Goodnight, Mummy.
"晚安爸爸 晚安玛克茜 晚安查丽
"Goodnight, Daddy. Goodnight, Maxi. Goodnight, Charlie.
"送给他们好多爱"
"Sending them lots of love."
晚安 伊薇 爱你
Goodnight, Evie. Lots of love.
晚安 奥利 爱你
Goodnight, Ollie. Lots of love.
我是莫得斯托 请留言
莫得斯托 菲律宾
尼克·史密斯
我想你
尼克·史密斯
我想你
快点
就来
尼克 快点
萨拉 就来
送给萨拉·比斯利的
Delivery for Sara Beasley.
知道吗 一直以来
You know, in all this time,
我从没停止过想你
I've never, ever stopped thinking about you.
说得跟真的似的 尼克
Oh, as if, Nick!
天啊 说得好听
God, what a line. I mean,
还是从不怕说出真♥相♥的你嘴里说的
and from Mr Fearless Truth Speaker himself.
这不是谎话 是事实 我从没忘了你
It's not a line. It's the truth. I've never forgotten you.
你是我有过最棒的性♥爱♥
You're the greatest fuck I ever had.
为了让你闭嘴 我可能得很快睡你
I might have to fuck you soon just to shut you up.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这个劲头 这才是我的女孩
That's the fucking spirit. That's my girl.
-你在做什么 别 -我来了
- What are you doing? Don't... - I'm coming in.
不许再上前一步
Don't you dare step one fucking foot closer.
别在公众场合
Not in public.
我正在做笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I am in the middle of a huge deal
我不能出一点点丑闻
and I can't afford even the slightest whiff of scandal.
知道吗 这就是我一直爱你的地方
You know, that's what I've always loved about you,
你的满腔热情
is your fucking fire.
没人喜欢我这一点
No one loves that about me.
-我一辈子都假装友善 -对我不是
- I've spent my whole life pretending to be nice. - Not with me.
我们去隔壁吧 开个房♥吧
Let's go next door. Let's get a room.
-尼克 -别装了 拜托
- Nick. - Stop pretending, come on.
我要靠近你
I gotta get close to you.
如果我们不能在这里做
If we can't do that here...
那我们就要开个房♥间
...then we gotta get a room.
别别别
No, no, no.
上啊 尼克
Go, Nick!
上啊
Go!
我就知道你想上我
I knew you wanted to fuck me.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
我唯一的罪就是我是个机会主义者 警探们
I'm guilty only of being an opportunist, detectives.
我们在听
We're listening.
你现在可以走了 谢谢
You can go now, thank you.
大生意谈得怎么样
How's the big sale going?
任重道远
Still a ways to go.
这是什么
What is that?
是美国人送来的礼物篮
It's a gift basket from the Americans.
-礼物篮怎么了 -我尝过了
- What happened to it? - I sampled it.
-你还好吧 -不好
- Are you quite alright? - No. I'm not.
我会付你钱的 伊薇
You'll get your money, Evie.
为什么你觉得你可以这样对待我
Why do you think it's OK to treat me this way,
当我是个没有自己生活的人
like I'm a person without a life?
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表