剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 告诉她可以
Sure. Tell her I'm in.
外面那个人是谁 给你钱的那个
Who was the man outside? The one who gave you money?
什么 就是个买♥♥作品的人
What? Oh...just a guy who bought some work.
什么作品
What work?
这除了垃圾什么都没有
There's nothing here but rubbish.
他已经拿走了
He already picked it up.
你和萨拉照片被卖♥♥的这天 他给了你现金
And he paid you cash the same day photos of you and Sara were sold.
真是巧啊
What a coincidence.
是你安排的照片 是你
You set the photos up. It was you!
萨拉是个被宠坏的富家女 这是她应得的
Sara's a spoilt little rich girl and she deserves it.
她可能会让你穿她的旧衣服
She might let you wear her hand-me-downs,
但她给你的钱可能比她花在头发上还要少
but she probably pays you less than what she spends on her hair.
我要告诉萨拉
I'm going to tell Sara.
她需要编故事来解释这些照片
She needs a story to explain the photos
你给了她一个
and you just gave her one,
一个真的故事 你设计陷害了她
the real one, of how you set her up.
那到底说什么
And say what, exactly?
她跟我上♥床♥了吗
That she fucked me? Hmm?
这就是她想隐瞒的
That's what she's trying to hide.
我可能创造了一个机会
I may have created an opportunity,
伊芙 但我没造假
Evie, but I didn't fake anything.
那些照片是真实的萨拉
Those photos are exactly who Sara is.
听着 你是个好人
Look, you're a good person.
我能看出来
I can see that.
但我了解萨拉
But I know Sara.
她有办法让自己周围聚集着
She has a way of surrounding herself with people
比她善良 有耐心的人
who are kinder and more patient than she is,
然后她就用吸管吸走他们的生命
and then she just sucks the life out of them through a straw.
那些照片算不了什么
Those photos were nothing.
想象一下更劲爆的能赚多少钱
Imagine how much I could get for something a little more juicy.
帮我...你也能得到更多
Help me...and there'll be more for you at the other end.
我打赌这笔钱能真正帮到你
I'll bet this money could really help you out.
拿着
Let it.
乔丹·沃特斯 你因涉嫌欺诈被捕
Jordan Waters, you are under arrest on suspicion of fraud...
有必要吗 我说了会跟你走
Is this really necessary? I said I'd come with you.
你有权保持沉默...
You have the right to remain silent...
你犯了一个严重错误
You're making a terrible mistake!
-20万的错误 -妈妈冷静 打给萝克姗
- A 200K mistake! - Mum, calm down and call Roxanne.
我不知道你说的20万
I don't know what 200K you're talking about.
你当然会这么说 乔丹
Yeah, you would say that, Jordan.
-你丈夫被捕了 -什么
- Your husband has been arrested. - What?!
操
Fuck.
萝克姗
去他的
我遇见了个老朋友 尼克
I ran into that old friend of mine Nick.
他画的画很疯狂
He does those mad paintings.
尼克 你以前交往过的那个
Nick who you used to go out with?
是啊 真可怜
Yeah. Poor thing.
我觉得他一直忘不了我为你而离开他
I don't think he ever really got over me leaving him for you.
他搞砸了自己的事业 他的一生
He fucked up his career. His whole life, really.
可怜虫
Poor him.
别那么刻薄 他很惨
Don't be mean. It's tragic.
想象一下破产和失败会是什么样子
Imagine what it would be like to be broke and a failure
还比我们大10岁
and 10 years older than us.
我说了我们会帮他
So, I said we'd help him.
那我们买♥♥他一幅画
So are we buying one of his paintings?
不是那样
Nothing like that.
我说明天会为他在家里办个画展
I said we'd host a show for him here tomorrow.
明天我们要在家里办画展
We're having a show here tomorrow?
小事一桩
Tiny little thing.
你在帮你的前男友东山再起
OK, so you're helping your ex-boyfriend out with his career.
那你老公怎么办
What... What about your husband?
一旦我和美国人达成协议
Ah, once I pull off this deal with the Americans,
我就可以多投点钱到你开♥发♥的程序里
I guess I could invest a bit more money in your appity-app.
真的吗 宝贝 你愿意帮我吗
Oh, really, babe? Would you do that for me?
你愿意吗
Would you?
我去让孩子们准备睡觉
I'll get the kids ready for bed.
好的
Ah, yeah.
好极了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
-妈妈 -梅兰妮 是你吗
-你♥爸♥爸呢 -他和香奈尔在一起
谁是香奈尔
爸爸的朋友
Papa's friend.
我喜欢香奈尔
I love Chanel.
她总是带我去商场
宝贝 有个特别的礼物在路上
你什么时候回家 妈妈
很快 我很快就回来了
Soon. I'm coming home soon.
然后我们可以一直在一起
现在就回来吧
我在为我们...
你要走了吗 奥利
You're going away? Ollie!
有时我会想你 妈妈
Sometimes I miss you, Mummy.
-奥利 伊芙要走了 -你什么意思
- Ollie, Ollie. Evie's leaving. - What do you mean?
查丽
Charlie!
有时我会忘记你的样子
奥利
Ollie!
什么声音
没什么 是我照看的孩子
Oh, no, nothing. It's the kids I look after.
-伊芙 -查丽
- Evie! - Charlie...
你要离开我们吗
You're leaving us?
查丽 拜托 我在给菲律宾打电♥话♥
Charlie, please, I'm on the phone to the Philippines.
-你不能走 -我们都会死的
- You can't go. - We'll all die.
伊芙
Evie...
你为什么要走 伊芙
Why are you leaving? Evie?
妈妈 我想睡了
再等一会 我会告诉你 但是要保密
妈妈 伊芙要离开我们
Mum! Evie's going to leave us!
到底出什么事了
What on earth is going on?
伊芙要回菲律宾了
Evie's going back to the Philippines.
什么
What?
等我回去
你和我会一起住在只为我俩建造的房♥子里
-亲爱的 -我们不需要新房♥子
这太过分了
This is so out of line.
我以为我们在一起解决这件事
I thought we were fixing this together.
-我现在没法和你谈这个 -你可以 而且必须谈
- I can't talk to you right now. - You can and you will.
你不能继续这样待在我家里
You can't carry on like this in my home.
你不能伤害我的孩子们
You can't hurt my kids.
那我的孩子呢 你对我孩子所做的又怎么说
What about my kid, huh? What about what you've done to my kid?
-你没有孩子 -不 我有
- You don't have a kid. - Yes, I do.
我有个女儿 她叫梅兰妮
I have a daughter and her name is Melanie.
她多大了
How old is she?
她8岁了
She's eight.
那...你为什么不告诉我
That's... Why didn't you tell me?
-因为你不在乎 -我当然在乎
- Because you don't care. - Of course I care.
我就算告诉了你 又能改变什么吗
If I told you, would it change anything?
我不知道 但这不是重点
I don't know. That's not the point.
那重点是什么
What's the point?
重点是你没告诉我 你有个女儿
The point is you didn't tell me you had a daughter.
不
No.
重点是我整天在这里 而她却不在
The point is I spend all day here and she's not here,
而当我回家的时候 她也不在
and then I go home and she's not there either.
重点是 我抛下了她
The point is, I left her behind,
而且整天待在这里
and I spend all day here,
照料好你的孩子们
making sure that your kids,
你家里还有你丈夫
your household, your husband, they're OK.
我确保他们和你一切都好
I make sure everything is OK for them and for you.
但每天她都不在我身边 我也没能陪她...
But every day that she's not here and I'm not with her...
我...并不好
..I am not OK.
该死 伊芙 我很抱歉
Shit, Evie, I'm sorry.
你为什么感到抱歉
What are you sorry for?
这个世界就是这样
This is how the world is.
我们都抛下了自己的孩子
We both abandoned our children.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I've...
-我忘带... -没事 上车吧
- I forgot my... - It's OK, hop on.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 博蒂 让我听听看你的功课做得怎样了
Alright, Birdie, let's hear your homework.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表