剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
It doesn't matter.
即使现在 我依然觉得这个地方很美
This place... is beautiful to me, even now.
用孩童的眼光看着它
To see it, with eyes as a child's.
这里充满着奇景 队长
There is wonder here, Captain.
还有她 你...
And her. Do you...
你觉得她还活着
Do you think she's still alive?
沉默
Silence?
这里是她的家
This place is her home.
她现在肯定已经回到族人身边了
She'll be back with her people by now.
你这么认为吗
Do you think so?
是的
Yes.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Good.
我会尽力把它送去的
I will deliver it if I can.
这是谁的遗物
To whom did it belong?
我...
I...
我向他做出过承诺
I made him a promise.
然后呢
Yes?
我要通过他的名字找到他的妹妹
I'll find his sister by his name.
他当时很恐慌
He was afraid.
他说要我们赶紧跑
He said, "He wants us to run."
然后呢
Yes?
他叫...
His name was...
他叫什么
His name was...?
你面色好多了
Your color's better now.
谢谢你 曼森
Thank you, Manson.
抱歉
Sorry.
希基先生不让我再叫您船长了
Mr. Hickey says I'm not to call you "Captain" any more.
我现在带你去见他
I'm to take you to him now.
好的 麦格尼斯
That's all right, Magnus.
我知道你是个好人
You're a good boy, I know.
这是个测试 对不对
It's a test, isn't it?
测试我们的勇气
Of our mettle.
船长
Captain.
如果他们以我为食的时候 你还在这里
If you're still in the camp when a meal is made out of me,
敬重光明 船长 不要吃
honor bright, Captain, do not accept.
-如果他坚持... -我们不会让那种事发生的
- If he insists-- - We won't let it come to that.
如果他坚持
If he insists,
只吃我的脚
eat only of my feet.
明白吗 我的脚
Do you understand? My feet.
如果可能 吃脚底 最硬的那部分 明白吗
The soles, if possible. The toughest part. Do you understand?
这关乎着一切
Everything depends on this.
都准备好了吗
All set?
好了 拉
Right. Haul!
船长
Captain!
船长
Captain!
我们等会儿会安排午休
We'll be settling down for sick nap soon.
不过先过来坐一会儿吧 克罗泽先生
But... come and sit for a moment, Mr. Crozier.
我一直想和你这样
I've been looking forward to this.
为什么不让霍格森上尉回去
Why not let Lieutenant Hodgson go back?
另一个营地
He's some men back at the
还有几个人需要他的领导
other camp who could use his leadership.
迪格尔先生 古德瑟医生 曼森
Mr. Diggle, Dr. Goodsir, Manson.
他们可以陪着霍格森上尉
They could accompany Lieutenant Hodgson.
他是我招来的第一位你的军官
He was the first of your officers I enlisted.
我记得那一天
I remember the day.
他手里拿着一条狗腿
He had a dog leg in his hand.
我原谅他
Well, I forgive him.
我原谅所有人 除了你
I forgive all of them... but you.
那你会原谅你自己吗
Do you include yourself in that forgiveness?
在这一切结束之前我无从得知
I won't know until the end of this.
你逼自己成为自己不是的人
You hold yourself to the standard of a man you are not...
也不该尝试成为的人
nor should ever have tried to be.
你一直让羞愧驱使着你前进
You've let shame drive you on and on.
这也是我们落到如今田地的部分原因
It's part of why we are where we are.
那你为什么要带我来
Then why have me brought here at all?
我会威胁到你这里的人
At great risk to your men.
恶灵
Tuunbaq.
一只外表像动物的灵兽
A spirit that dresses as an animal.
可我们却用加农炮打伤了它
Yet we shot it with a cannon and drew blood.
这点如何解释
How do you reconcile that?
没办法解释
I can't.
正如这次远航中的许多事一样
There's much about this voyage I can't reconcile.
这个怪物究竟是哪来的
What mythology is this creature at the center of?
我无法解释那头怪物 希基先生
About the creature I have no answers, Mr. Hickey.
我们本就无需了解它
We were not meant to know of it.
这次探险 我从没机会接近任何一位军官
I didn't have anywhere near an equal on this expedition...
除了你
but you.
我想为此向你表示感谢
I wanted to thank you for that.
在那么重要的一天的夜晚
On the eve of what is quite an important day.
你肯定非常孤独吧...
You must be a surpassingly lonely man...
希基先生
Mr. Hickey.
不会太久了
Not for long.
我等下说不定能帮你修好那些
I can probably spring those for you later.
我们有一晚上的时间呢
We'll have all night to try.
你应该有机会在天亮之前逃跑
You might be able to run before dawn.
还不行 迪格尔先生
Not yet, Mr. Diggle.
等利特尔和其他人到了
I want to try to take some of you back with me
我想带你们几个人一起回去
when Little and the others arrive.
他们应该马上就到了
That will be any time now.
那我能帮你做点什么
Then how can I help?
跟随我给你的信♥号♥♥
Follow any signal I give you.
所有人出来
Everyone out.
出事了
Something's happened.
反正他一直想帮忙...
He always wanted to help...
不是吗
didn't he?
这么多人你不下手
You'd waste this man?
却偏偏是他
Of all men!
这是他自己干的 克罗泽先生
He wasted himself, Mr. Crozier.
拿玻璃割开了手腕
Piece of glass to the wrists.
如果他想死 他完全可以...
If he only wanted to die, he could have...
跑进山里饿死
run out into the hills and starved.
可他没有
But he didn't.
在我看来
He made a gift of himself
他是把自己变成了我们所有人的礼物
for the rest of us, is the way I see it.
现在正是用晚餐的时间
And at the supper hour.
快来加入我们
Come and join us.
让大家开始吧
Let the men begin.
不可能
Will not happen.
阿米蒂奇二等兵 把克罗泽先生带上前
Private Armitage, bring Mr. Crozier forward.
戈尔丁先生 起立
Mr. Golding... stand up.
晚餐过后我们要去爬山
After dinner we're climbing the hill, men.
趁克罗泽先生在 我们有些事要做
There's something needs doing now Mr. Crozier's with us.
你们也有自己的事情要做
A few of you will have parts to play as well.
德沃先生
Mr. Des Voeux...
船链还有吗
do we still have with us that boat chain?
有
We do.
抱歉神父没有过来 詹姆斯爵士
Forgive Father not coming down, Sir James.
他今天突然身体不适
He's not well just today.
那我就不打扰他休息了
Well, I won't impose on his rest.
我只是想来道个别
I wanted only to say my farewells.
下周三我就要去兰卡斯特海峡
I leave Wednesday next for Lancaster Sound,
见约翰爵士和弗兰西斯了
to see about Sir John and Francis.
这是好事
I'm relieved to hear it.
神父认为我们不该多做等待
Father thinks it's right not to wait.
公众此刻对此情绪高涨
There's momentum built up in the public now for this.
企业号♥和视察号♥两艘船都很先进
Enterprise and Investigator are marvelous ships.
他一定能安全抵达
He can have every confidence there.
理查德森和瑞会在六月起航
Richardson and Rae leave overland in June,
到时普罗沃号♥应该也能从太平洋抵达
and the Plover should be well on her way to join the search
加入搜救
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表