剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
I'm sorry to mix things, sir,
不过我们还把沉默小姐带回来了
but we've also brought back the Lady Silence with us.
我试过提醒菲茨詹姆斯船长船上有谁
I tried to remind Captain Fitzjames who's aboard,
可他坚持如此
but he insisted.
古德瑟先生也来了
Mr. Goodsir came along as well.
显然您所要求的事 他已经有了进展
Apparently he's making some progress with what you asked.
很好
Very good.
等她安顿下来 吃饱饭
Once she's settled and has eaten,
让她和古德瑟先生过来
collect her and Mr. Goodsir.
我请他们喝茶
I'll have them in for tea.
了解一下情况
We have a round of catch-up to do.
托马斯 麻烦你先离开
Thomas, would you mind him?
检查一下横梁 发现任何不牢固就告诉我
Check the crossbeams and let me know if you find any weeping.
把备用...
Ready the spare...
弗兰西斯 这么冷的天
Francis, in this bloody cold,
谁在外面待的时间都不该超过半小时
no one should be out there for more than half an hour.
你说得对
You're right.
我明天会为他举办祭礼
I'll hold a service for him tomorrow.
把备用圆木准备好
Ready the spare masts to be taken up.
看看冰面情况
See what the ice wants,
明早决定支撑计划
then finalize a buttress plan in the morning.
是
Aye.
幽冥号♥的酒窖里没有威士忌 长官
No whiskey in Erebus's spirit room, sir.
只有琴酒 朗姆酒和琴酒
Only gin. Rum and gin.
妈的
Damn it!
乔普森
Jopson!
我父亲就喝琴酒
My father drank gin.
柯林斯先生可能没我们想的那么谨慎
I'm not sure Mr. Collins will be as discreet as we'd hoped.
这样 你就这么做
Right, here's what you do.
你回去告诉柯林斯先生
You go back, and this time you tell Mr. Collins
从詹姆斯的私人存货里拿
to get it from James's personal store.
他这些年拿了我不少酒
He's had enough of mine over the years.
让我喝琴酒还不如杀了我
Put a bullet in my head before I drink gin.
对了乔普森
Ah, Jopson.
霍恩比先生过世了
Mr. Hornby's dead.
赫尔普曼先生去了幽冥号♥
As Mr. Helpman is on Erebus,
能不能麻烦你整理一下霍恩比先生的遗物
would you be so kind as to collect Mr. Hornby's personal things
替他的家人把它们保管好
and put them in store for his family?
看看他最好的朋友是谁
Find out who his best mate was
把霍恩比先生的香烟给他吧
and give that man Mr. Hornby's tobacco.
-没问题 长官 -谢谢你
- Consider it done, sir. - Thank you.
你还记得我仓库里还有多少威士忌吗
Would you recall how much whiskey is left in my stores?
还有两瓶 长官
Two bottles, sir.
-拿上来吧 -是 长官
- Bring them up. - Yes, sir.
你没多少时间了
That's your clock.
别让我没得喝
See it doesn't run out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你现在应该不需要
You should be about through
上药了 伤口愈合得很好
with the salt now. You're mending nicely.
您真的很善良 古德瑟先生
Your kindness is unstoppable, Mr. Goodsir.
我是认真的
I mean that.
这两艘船上已经没几个慷慨的人了
There's no more generous man on these ships.
带沉默小姐上船
Was Lady Silence brought
是为了接受船长讯问吗
on board to be questioned by the captain?
这招对别人管用过吗 希基先生
Does that really work with anyone, Mr. Hickey?
谢谢你今天的帮助
Thank you for your help today.
虽然船上
You have a busier sick bay
没剩几个人 你竟然还是这么忙
than I'd imagined, with so few men aboard.
都是这天气害的
It's the weather.
我要向船长提议在气候变好之前
I'm going to suggest to the captain that he cancels all trips
暂停与幽冥号♥的往来
to and from Erebus until it breaks.
我不想再看到谁受伤
I don't want to see another of these boys lose a piece or a part.
我听说这个温度下 牙齿可能会爆♥炸♥ 想想吧
I've heard teeth can explode in air this cold. Imagine.
不用想
I don't have to.
1839年随潘尼船长远征
In '39 with Captain Penny,
我们头号♥捕鲸人的牙齿就爆开了
our lead whaler's tooth did just that.
牙龈还是暖的 可表面被冻结得好像...
The root stays warm, but the surface freezes like a...
好像一枚小炸♥弹♥
like a little bomb.
正好我在这儿
While I'm here...
你这里有没有船员的牙龈上
Have you any men aboard suffering a line?
出现了一条线
On the gums.
-组织上出现了一条灰线 -没有
- Like a line of ash in the tissue. - No.
还有别的症状吗
Are there any other symptoms?
头痛 麻木 关节痛
Headaches, numbness, joint pain.
可能还有失忆现象
Possibly dystrophy of the memory.
看来是坏血病以外的病症 我知道你在看各种病例
Something other than scurvy then? I know you've started to see cases.
不 这个...这个情况完全不同
No, this is... this is quite different.
你最先想到的是什么
What comes first to your mind?
我一开始立马想到了铋
I thought immediately of bismuth.
我研究过尸体
I trained on cadavers,
其中一些感染了梅毒
some of whom were syphilitic.
他们用铋治疗了数月
They had been treated with bismuth for months.
铋在他们的牙龈上沉积了下来
It had built up in their gums.
虽然颜色不同 但形态却是一样
The color is not the same, but it's the same presentation.
他会不会是喝酒喝多了
Is he indulgent with drink?
他只能喝到每晚定量的格罗格酒 怎么了
He has not much access to it beyond his evening grog. Why?
我刚想起来 几年前我读到过德文郡的一个病例
I just remember, years ago, reading about a case in Devon
是苹果酒压榨机引起了类似的症状
where the cider presses were causing a similar vexation.
-压榨机 -没错 它们是由铅制成的
- The presses? - Yes. They were made of lead.
我们的水缸就是铅制的
Our water tanks are lead.
还好 铅对中性液体没有影响
It doesn't affect neutral liquids, fortunately.
不过法国人证实 接触这些东西可能会受到伤害
Handling the stuff can be harmful. The French have proved it.
查尔斯·塔克拉写过水管工患上痛风
Charles Thackrah has written about gout in plumbers.
你那个病人是干什么的
What's his job, your man?
他是士兵
He's one of the mates.
应该好多年
He hasn't handled anything
没在甲板上不戴手套搬东西了
without gloves on deck for years, I imagine.
我要多做一下研究了 古德瑟先生
Well, I'll start making inquiries, Mr. Goodsir.
我没见过这种病情
I've not seen this myself.
我希望你能叫我哈利
I wish you'd call me Harry.
我说不定还能叫你医生
Well, I might call you Doctor.
你现在听起来就像是位专业医生
You're sounding very like one to me just now.
科尼利厄斯
Cornelius.
我想跟你说几句 比利
Just a word, Billy.
怎么了
What?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想知道军官们最近在为什么事发愁
To know what's preoccupying the officers' thoughts these days.
谁在苦恼 还有原因
Who's unhappy? Why?
你问我 我问谁
How am I supposed to know any better than you?
可以去问问底下那位
That magic line is how.
除非我把马桶堵了
See, I can't get my ears
才有机会接近那里
over that line unless I'm caulking a privy.
可你每天都能去那里送饭
You serve every meal of every day behind that line.
-基本算是住在那里 -我能得到什么
- Practically live behind that line. - What do I get in return?
陆战队的消息吗
News of the Marines?
希基先生 去冰窟
To the hold, Mr. Hickey.
你有任务 给你两分钟时间
You've got duty. Two minutes.
马上就去 长官
Right away, sir.
你可以帮忙把霍恩比先生送去停尸间
You can help put Mr. Hornby in the Dead Room.
-闭上眼 把手伸出来 -不要
- Close your eyes. Hold your hand out. - No.
放轻松 我又不会吃了你
Relax. I'm not going to have congress with it.
然后你就会放过我
Then will you let me alone?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
你是从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
从一个不再需要它的人那里
Someone who didn't need it any more.
帮我问问 比利
Your ears, Billy. Unbutton them.
麦格尼斯
Magnus?
怎么了 曼森
What is it, Manson?
我...
I...
-我不能下去 长官 -你的体型不是刚好吗
- I can't go down, sir. - Well, you fit, don't you?
我的意思是...
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表