剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
I mean, they're windblown and the ridges have shifted a bit,
但依然完好
but they're definitely still intact.
这个人很厉害
He's got a feeling for it, this one.
很好 你就负责继续观察情况
Very well. I'll continue to rely on your eyes.
帮我们安全地找到道路 哈特内尔先生
Help us find our way safely, Mr. Hartnell.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 走 把船拖走
Right, move it on. Move the boat.
带他们走吧 上尉
Lead them off, Lieutenant.
所有人跟我走 包括你 希基先生
Everyone. Including you, Mr. Hickey.
柯林斯先生
Mr. Collins.
莫芬先生的营帐是不是在你旁边
Is Mr. Morfin camped near you?
就是旁边那个帐篷 先生
He's in the tent just next, sir.
你状况如何
And how are you faring, then?
还行吗
Well enough?
说真的 我觉得现在应该没有人
Actually, I don't know how any of us could be...
还行 真的 毕竟发生了这么多事
"well," really, with what's happened.
别怕
Here.
最令你难熬的是什么 柯林斯
What's the worst of it, Collins...
你能否告诉我
that you would be willing to share?
大声说出来或许会有帮助
It might help to say it out loud.
我试过了 先生
I've tried, sir.
可你没跟我说过
Well, you haven't tried with me.
我不想参加嘉年华晚会的
I didn't want to go to Carnivale.
可我逼自己去了
I compelled myself to go.
现在我做任何事都是如此
I compel myself to do everything now.
我必须努力说服我自己
I have to try to convince myself that...
不会发生任何...
there won't be any...
问题
problems.
可问题还是发生了
And then there are.
现在的问题很多
There are a lot of problems now.
在潜水头盔里...
In the dive helmet...
有股油脂的味道
it smells of grease.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
这对于我的工作来说是个问题 还有...
It's a problem to be in my job and be...
还有什么
Be what?
我害怕油脂的味道
Afraid of the smell of grease.
可我在哪里都能闻到
I can smell it everywhere.
我以前不怕的
I didn't used to think about it,
就比如哈尼先生造的那些棺材用的那些木材
like sawn wood from all the coffins Mr. Honey's built.
我父亲以前就是木工
My father used to be a belly builder.
做钢琴的木制部分
He made the wood parts for pianos.
我小时候经常在刨片里玩
I used to play in the shavings.
可我现在却不喜欢那种味道了
Now I have a different sense of that smell.
现在我总是能闻到嘉年华上的味道
And now I can't stop smelling Carnivale.
你是说浓烟的味道
The smoke, you mean?
更多的是肉的味道
More the meat.
那些死去的人...
The boys who died...
他们身上着了火
they were cooking.
就像烤肉排一样
Like fillets grilling.
其中有几个是我的朋友
Some of them were my friends.
我一直大喊着 "救救他们 救救他们"
I was screaming, "Help them! Help them!"
可闻到那个味道的时候 我却发不出声音了
But my mouth went dry to wet the second I smelled them.
我无法自♥制♥ 也为此自责
I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry for it.
我的鼻子和胃 它们分不清惨剧与晚餐
My nose and my stomach, they don't know horrible from supper.
可我能
But I do.
我能
I do.
船长
Captain.
进
Come.
抱歉打扰您
Sorry to disturb you.
我们之前讨论的事 那些罐头 长官
The matter we discussed - the tins, sir.
怎么了
What about them?
您之前说的狩猎小队 能不能让他们现在就去
The hunting parties you proposed, might they begin now, please?
在这冰面上 你觉得我们能捕到什么
Out here, on the pack? What do you propose we hunt?
海豹 熊
Seal, bear.
你知道奈特斯利克人
It takes years for a
花了好多年时间才学会如何猎捕海豹
Netsilik to learn seal hunting. You know that.
船员们不能再吃罐头里的食物了 长官
The men cannot continue to eat these tins, sir.
可目前这种情况
They must.
他们必须吃
For now.
-我知道这话会让你绝望 -非常绝望 长官
- I know it's unhelpful to hear. - Profoundly unhelpful... sir.
此时此刻 沃尔先生正在准备下一餐
Mr. Wall is preparing the next round as we speak.
每吃下一个罐头 我们的情况都...
Every tin consumed, our situation is--
一旦我们抵达威廉王陆块
The moment we set foot on King William Island,
我就会派出狩猎小队
I will commence hunting parties.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
说不定我们能捕到几头驯鹿
We may get lucky with some caribou.
你和戈尔上尉去年没找到
That you and Lieutenant Gore found none a year ago
并不代表今年也找不到
does not mean we can't fare better now.
你我有着共同的负担
We share a burden, you and I.
保守秘密
Keeping this.
排成一队 排成一队
One line. One line.
吃光
Scrub up.
我赌那条狗的
How much do you want to
配给食量和我们的一样多 你觉得呢
wager that dog's rations are equal to ours?
我觉得那是它应得的
He's earning his keep, I reckon.
拉住我 拉住我
I've got you! I've got you!
对 没错
That's it! That's it!
你的身体不行
You shouldn't be on any
不该出来守望 莫芬
watch you haven't got the bottom for, Morfin!
如果古德瑟先生知道你的情况
I'm sure he'd relieve you
肯定不会让你出来守望
of watch duty if Mr. Goodsir knew you...
天啊
Oh, good Christ.
我们今早的巡视范围
Our sweep this morning was
比昨天的要远
further out than yesterday's dog watches,
不然莫芬也看不到
or Morfin here would never have seen it.
你能认出他们是谁吗
Can you make out who they are?
这是费尔霍姆上尉的雪橇小队
It's Lieutenant Fairholme's sledge party.
还有谁见到了 或者知道这件事
Who else has seen this, or knows?
目前只有我们四人 长官
Just us four now, sir.
在我和菲茨詹姆斯船长
On pain of a full court martial,
决定将此事公之于众之前
no one is to hear of this
以军事法庭之名
until such time as Captain Fitzjames and myself
请各位不要将此事说出去
decide to share it with the men.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
19公里
Eighteen miles.
他们就只走了这么远
That's all they made.
我们的救援
Our rescue.
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
我们得采用之字路线登山
We'll have to go up in switchbacks.
先让一支先遣小队固定好绳栓
We should send the first runner group to set the belays.
好 可我们无法得知山的另一面是什么情况
Aye, but there's no telling what the other side will give us.
说不定只是这面的情况比较好
I mean, this here might be the handsome face of it.
看上去比较有希望
And the hopeful one.
你说的没错
You're right.
我先去 詹姆斯和我一起
I'll go first... with James.
我们会把看到的一切
We'll sight what we sight
告诉你们
and report.
旗都升起来了
Even the flag's up.
不用担心 弗兰西斯
We needn't have worried, Francis.
如果我们能捕到猎物
If we have luck finding game...
就能在这里过上几周
we can spend several weeks here.
最好还是在
It would be best to tamp
继续前进之前 确定我们有多少人患病
down every trace of illness before continuing.
即使是对最健壮的人来说 这段路也不好走
It was a hard trip, even for the halest in our party.
我再也不想在冰上行走了
I never want to feel ice under my boots again.
如果我们能活着离开这里
If we make it out of this...
应该赏给所有人金质奖章
all these men deserve medals in gold.
如果我们能活着离开这里
If we make it out of this,
应该赏给这些人所有的金银珠宝
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表