剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
Sgt. Bryant, accompany me to the second cairn.
我们沿着冰走 看看有没有地表水
We can walk the ice, scout for open water.
德沃先生
Mr. Des Voeux,
带大家回去拿雪橇然后扎营
return with the boys to the sledge and make camp.
要是我们还没回来就休息一会儿
Get some rest if we've not returned.
一路平安 长官
Godspeed, sir.
来吧
Come on.
戈尔上尉
Lt. Gore!
是不是有人在那里
Is someone there?
回答我
Answer me.
欧文上尉
Lt. Irving.
吉布森先生
Mr. Gibson.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我今早下来找煤
I'd come down for coal earlier this morning
听到后面有猫叫
and heard one of the ship's cats crying back here.
有人和你在一起吗
Is someone with you?
希基先生好心在帮我找
Mr. Hickey was kind enough to accompany me in trying to find it.
他一直在到处找
He's been looking all over behind here.
船长
The captain.
他的椅垫掉了
His seat of ease has a draft.
让希基先生去看看
Have Mr. Hickey see to it.
我在这里 上尉 长官
I'm here, lieutenant. Sir?
-他会告发我们的 -他不会的
- He's running to inform. - No, I don't think he will.
科尼利厄斯 我们会受到刑罚的
Cornelius, we'll be lashed.
如果欧文上尉要告发我们
If Lt. Irving goes to inform command,
他就得描述他所见到的
then he'd have to tell them what it is he saw.
那他就得展开想象去描述...
Which means he's gonna have to open his imagination...
他没看到的事情
...to what he didn't.
我在约翰爵士的主日礼拜上见过他
I've seen him at Sir John's Sunday service.
我见过他祷告
I've watched him pray.
他讨厌麻烦
That's a man afraid of chaos.
绝不会自己制♥造♥麻烦
He's not going to invite more if he can help it.
可是我们无法保证
We can't be sure of it.
没错
No.
可受刑不是最可怕的事
But there are worse things than being lashed.
是不是想点个火炉取取暖
Looking forward to getting a stove going?
等等 你们看
Wait on. Look.
怎么会这样
What could have done that?
一定是熊干的
There must be a bear.
熊能搞这么大破坏
A bear did that?
我们可以通过足迹辨别
We'll be able to tell by the tracks.
或许不止一头熊
There may be more than one.
我们要不要一起去
Sh... Shall we all go?
我只是不明白他为何抗拒我们 詹姆斯
I just don't understand why he resists us, James.
他总是令人扫兴
He's a disappointed man.
您不该去听他抱怨
You should not have to bear his grievances.
或许是因为我
Perhaps it is I who's unable
没有足够地信任他
to truly bring him into the bosom of my confidence.
我是这样想的 也打算这样做
I want to. I always plan to.
但一见到他 却又不知为何畏缩了
But then, when I'm with him, I don't know why I falter.
您已经为他竭尽所能了
You have done everything for the man.
我有吗
Have I?
爵士 没人希望他参与这次考察
Sir, he was no-one's first choice for this expedition.
也没人想让我来
Mm, nor was I.
一个人如何得到这次远征中的一席之地
How any man achieves his post on an expedition
并没有他如何利用自己的职位来得重要
is less important than how he spends it.
并且
And...
他倒是挺称职
Well, that he measures up.
我是不会让弗兰西斯的坏情绪影响您的
I will not have Francis's melancholy touch you.
绝对不会 听见了吗
I'll not have it. Do you hear me?
进
Yes!
抱歉打扰了 两位长官
Sorry to interrupt, sirs.
什么事 布里奇斯
What is it, Mr. Bridgens?
第一支探路小队刚刚回来了 长官
The first lead party's just returned, sir.
上尉 有什么消息 坐着说就好
What news, lieutenant? Stay seated.
我们向东行进了11英里 长官
We traveled as far as 11 miles east, sir.
没有发现冰面融化的迹象
We discerned no signs of the ice yielding.
其他人呢 他们怎么样
And the men, how did they fare?
部分人现在和斯坦利医生在一起
Some of them are with Dr. Stanley now.
我们在食物方面也出了点问题
We also had an issue with our provisions.
-什么问题 -有些食物已经腐烂了
- What issue? - Some were rotted.
吃不了
Inedibly so.
让沃尔先生早点准备晚餐
Ask Mr. Wall to prepare an early supper
给上尉和他的手下人吃
for the lieutenant and his men.
回船之前多吃点 这样才有力气
Gather your strength before returning to your ship.
很抱歉让您失望了 长官
I am... sorry to disappoint you, sir.
别这么说
Oh, not at all.
我们料到了东边不是最理想的航向
We suspected east was not our brightest star to follow.
不管怎么说 你和小伙子们都做得很好
Nevertheless, you and the men have done a great service.
好样的
Well done.
快啊 快
Go on! Go on!
传过来
Here!
西征的小队应该也快回来了
The western team must be nearly home now.
天气好像不错 这是好事
Good thing. It looks like a sour sky.
我们竟然把这个地方当成了家
Funny to think of this place as home, isn't it?
看看谁来了
Well, here she comes now.
我还以为莫霍克人把你抓走了呢
I thought mohawks had carted you off.
那还算好的了
Oh, no, much worse.
他又向我求婚了
He proposed. Again.
你拒绝了吧
You declined, of course?
我觉得 她的态度还不够坚决
Not firmly enough, in my opinion.
感谢二位对我的关心
In gratitude to you both for my care,
但不能给我留点隐私吗
Must I surrender my privacy?
索菲亚 我们是要
Sophia, your safety in this world
保护你的安全
is what we would keep you from surrendering.
亲爱的 你只有态度更坚决
This matter with Francis won't end
弗兰西斯才会就此罢休
until you are firm, my dear.
他是个探险家
He's an explorer,
你肯定也知道探险家不会放弃任何希望了吧
And you must know by now that explorers are made of hope.
他们活着靠的就是希望
They breathe hope.
我可不能让他去死 叔叔
I can't very well ask him to stop breathing, uncle.
是啊
No.
但你真的得让他打消对你的念头了
But you really must repel his curiosities now.
我知道你觉得怂恿他更有意思
I know you won't find it as much fun as encouraging them,
可你已不是小孩子了
But you're not a child.
他的条件还是很不错的
He's suitable for a good many women.
这点我毫不质疑
I've no doubt.
只不过...他和我们成不了一家人
But...just...under a different banner than ours.
你也睡不着吗
You weren't sleeping either?
要是闭眼就能睡着就好了
If only sleep were as simple as closing your eyes.
我在想塔德的事
I was thinking about Tad.
帕里第一匹用来拖船的麋鹿
The first of Parry's boat-hauling reindeer.
塔德
Tad!
你怎么想到那个可怜鬼了
What made you think of that poor sod?
我们带着那些麋鹿
We brought those deer
千里迢迢自挪威一路向北
a thousand miles north from Norway.
却在冰上把它们给给宰了
Only to slaughter them on the ice.
正是那片冰让我想要驾驭它
That was the ice that made me want to be a master.
它总能让我们止步不前
The way it kept moving us back.
那冰确实挺折腾人的
It was rough ice.
麋鹿在上面也拖不动船
The deer couldn't haul on it.
我们不到一天就已经知道了
We knew that in a day.
却还是把那些麋鹿留了下来
But we kept them anyway.
我们开船带麋鹿穿越重重浮冰
Ferrying deer from ice floe to ice floe...
想着它们以后能派上用场
By boat, thinking we could use them by and by.
用雪橇船运送麋鹿
Rowing reindeer in our sleigh boats!
那画面就像一群是体面的淑女
Like proper little ladies...
坐在鸵鸟拉的车里
...in ostrich carts.
它们当时都懵了
They were so confused.
我们是不是也成了那样
Is that us...now?
一头雾水 摸不着头脑
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表