剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
I mean...
我现在不想下去 长官
I don't like to go down there now, sir.
可下面正是海军付钱
Well, down there is the hold of the ship
让你工作的地方
the Navy pays you to work in.
只是...斯特朗和埃文斯在下面
Just... with Strong and Evans already down there, I...
我听到过他们的声音 长官
It's just that I've heard them, sir.
什么意思
You've heard them?
你是渎神者吗
Are you a blasphemer?
不 不是 很多人都听到过 长官
No. No, a lot of the men have, sir.
曼森 你把他放下来 我可以自己扛在肩上
Manson, just lower him down. I can get him on my shoulder.
看着我 曼森
You look at me, Manson!
斯特朗和埃文斯的身体都已经冻成冰了
What's left of Strong and Evans is frozen solid,
被层层帆布包裹住 缝进了吊床
sewn into hammocks with layers of canvas wrapped around it.
你听到的不是他们发出的声音
It's not them trying to get out you hearing,
是老鼠想要钻进去的声音
but rats trying to get in.
长官 求你了
Sir... Sir, please.
我命令你立刻爬下梯子
I... I'm going to order you down that ladder now.
如果你拒绝 我不会再对你施以鞭刑
If you refuse, I will not recommend you to be lashed again.
而会把你锁在里面
I will recommend you be made sit
让你和你的朋友们住在一起
in there with your friends, the door locked,
直到你学会
until you've learned that
上帝给予了我们许多东西
God grants us many things in this world,
但鬼不是其中之一
but he does not grant us ghosts!
长官 你不会这样做的
Sir, you wouldn't.
你想试试吗
Would you like to see?
你只是需要点光 曼森先生
What you need is more light, Mr. Manson.
你去拿盏灯
You go and fetch a lantern.
这样我和哈特内尔先生上下台阶就不用担心了了
Then you can keep Mr. Hartnell and me safe on these rungs, yeah?
去吧
Come on.
小心台阶
Step.
把他摞在上面就行
Just stack him on top.
没事的 曼森 他已经被放起来了
It's all right, Manson. He's stowed.
他们看到阵地中发射加农炮的火焰
They see the cannon flash from the position camp,
然后测算声音到达的时间
and then they mark how long after it the sound arrives.
光速比声速快 但在温度降低时会变慢
The light will travel faster, but less so the colder it is.
反正差不多就这样
Or something to that tune.
所以他们才发射六磅弹
It's a reason to shoot off a six-pounder, anyway.
你在这下面肯定也听到了
You must hear it down here.
你还记得摄政王号♥上的那个老家伙吗
Do you remember the old lad on the Prince Regent
那些妓♥女♥以前都叫他"六磅弹"
the doxies used to call "Six Pounder"?
你觉得他现在在哪儿
Where's he right now, do you think?
我马上就上去 二等兵
I'm ready to go up, private.
再来一次 越快越好 伙计们
One more, as quick as you can, boys.
冰面上的人
The men on the ice have
等会儿要回幽冥号♥还得走半英里路
half a mile to march back to Erebus after.
我敢打赌今年的气温不会再冷了
We will not get temperatures much lower this year, I'd wager.
那个怪物怎么办 长官
What about the creature, sir?
如果炮声可以传递那么远
If you can hear the cannon fire so far...
那我们不等于是一直在引它过来吗
haven't we been calling it right to us all day?
说不定是要把它吓跑呢
Or scaring it off.
我更怕严寒 我在家可是玩键盘的
I'm more afeared of the cold, boys. I play the clavier back home.
得保护好每根手指
And for that you need every finger.
古德瑟医生
Dr. Goodsir.
请进
Come in, please.
利特尔上尉去找那位小姐了
Lieutenant Little has gone to fetch our Lady now.
感谢你在她在幽冥号♥期间代我们与她沟通
Thank you for being our proxy while she's been on Erebus.
听说你现在越来越精通了
You're getting quite expert, I hear.
我一开始不明白
I didn't understand how to...
该如何按照她的发音记录她的方言 但是...
record her dialect phonetically at first, but...
我想出了一种标记法
but I've created a system
来帮助我编写字典...
of notation for a dictionary I've begun...
关于那只怪物
On the creature?
我试过问她 但她不愿谈及这个话题
I've tried, but on that subject she doesn't offer to converse.
我觉得在她的文化中 这类事物涉及隐私
I sense these matters are quite private in her culture.
你和她相处了一个月
She's berthed with you a month now.
都谈了些什么
About what have you conversed?
陆地 冰面
The land, the ice.
她的工具 衣服 我们的工具 衣服
Her tools, her clothing. Our tools, our clothing.
但我觉得应该快问出来了
But I feel that we're close.
只是得按照她的进度来
Just I think we're going to have to do this in her time.
那我们就一起试试
We shall try together.
请
Please.
欢迎 请坐
Welcome. Please sit.
喝茶吗
Tea?
你想喝点什么吗
You want drink?
那我们开始吧
Let's get to it, then.
是什么在追捕我们
What is hunting us?
恶灵
Tuunbaq.
恶灵
Tuunbaq.
恶灵
Tuunbaq.
-恶灵 -恶灵
- Tuunbaq. - Tuunbaq.
你认识这个词吗 布兰奇先生
Do you know the word, Mr. Blanky?
有点像我知道的一个俄属北美的尤皮克语单词
It's similar to a Yupik word I know from Russian American.
"凶灵" 一种灵兽
"Tuunraq." A spirit.
-灵兽 -可能和她说的不是一个意思
- Spirit? - That may not be her meaning.
外表如同动物一般的灵兽
A spirit that dresses as an animal.
这话不要传出去
That doesn't leave this room.
恶灵
Tuunbaq...
把我们的船长放进了埋葬
It put our captain in the same hole
你父亲的那个冰窟
where your father went.
它是怎么知道的
How it know that?
谁让它这么做的
Who told it do that?
是你吗
You?
还是它自己
It did that?
它现在不依附于任何人了
It's bound to no one now.
你和它交谈过吗
Do you speak with it?
还没试过
I haven't tried.
我想回去了
I want to go back now.
-不不不 -或许
- No, no, no. - Maybe...
让我来试试吧
Maybe if I try.
它杀了探险队的五个人 把他们撕得粉碎
It's killed five men on this expedition, ripped them apart.
温柔一点会对她比较有用
But she has been responding to a lighter touch.
我们怎么才能杀了它
How do we kill it?
翻译
Go on.
希望你能有命活到出字典的那一天 古德瑟先生
I hope you live to sell your dictionary, Mr. Goodsir.
希望我也能有命去买♥♥
I hope I live to buy it.
我们怎么才能杀掉恶灵
How do we kill Tuunbaq?
恶灵
Tuunbaq.
帮帮我们
Help us.
大家是不是都觉得她并不配合
Do we all agree she's not co-operating?
长官 她在这里的一个月
Sir, in the month that she's been here,
从未说过要走 或是试图逃走
she hasn't once mentioned leaving or made any attempt at escape.
你有问过自己为什么吗
You ever ask yourself why?
她也怕它
She's frightened of it, also.
也许它已经走了
Maybe it's gone off somehow.
利特尔上尉
Lieutenant Little,
两艘船都将不再为沉默小姐提供保护
Lady Silence is denied protection on either ship.
-长官 -肯定有方法...
- Sir... - Surely there's a way...
托马斯 护送她离开惊恐号♥
Thomas, escort her off Terror.
等她大声呼救 再让她上船
Let her back aboard only if she's screaming for help.
我拒绝 弗兰西斯
No, I will not, Francis.
帮我们制止它 不然请你离开
Help us stop it or you leave!
那谁来制止你呢
And who is going to stop you?
你乘着风来
You use the wind to carry you here.
躲藏在树林里
You use the forest to hide inside.
利用了种种自然条件 却根本不想来这里
You use all this and don't even want to be here.
你根本不想活 看看你自己
You don't want to live. Look at you.
就算我能帮上忙 你也并不想要
Even if I could help, you don't want it.
你为什么想死
Why do you want to die?
她问你 "你为什么想死"
She asked you, "Why do you want to die?"
够了 离开我的船
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表