剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
站起来吧 老伙计
Get up, old man.
太棒了 先生们 太棒了
Bravo, gentlemen! Bravo.
你也应该站起来
You should stand up.
我不想让你在我身上
I don't want you to do to me
做对汤姆·哈特内尔的哥哥做的事
what you did to Tom Hartnell's brother.
呃
Well...
那...那是为了全体船员的安危
...that...that was for the good of the crew.
我们得确定约翰·哈特内尔是不是因坏血病而死
We needed to know if it was scurvy killed John Hartnell...
我想保留全尸
I want to go to my grave as I am.
别把我切开
Don't cut me open.
行不行
Do you promise?
如果约翰爵士下令 我别无选择
If Sir John orders it done, we must do.
你或许能告诉我们接下来会发生什么
You may be a warning of things to come.
坚持住 大卫
Now, hold... hold fast, David.
如果约翰爵士下令 我愿意这么做
If Sir John orders it... I will do it.
你知道吗 有时候
Do you know... sometimes...
人在弥留之际
When people are near passing...
好像都能看到一种光芒
I've heard they speak of a radiance...
好似千万个黎明集于一瞬
...like a million daybreaks all in one.
他们的至亲至爱会在那光芒里迎接他们
In which loved ones are there to welcome them over.
我是在孤儿院长大的
We grew up at the foundlings.
我从来没见过我的爸爸 和妈妈
I never knew me father... or me mum.
那...那里会有天使
Then... Then there will be the angels...
唱着歌♥ 那是你从未听过的美妙歌♥声
with songs... lovelier than you've heard.
我会飞起来吗 飞向上帝
Will I fly? Up to God?
会的
Yes.
你会先看到那条航道 走的时候
You... you'll see the passage first, then, as you go.
记得试着联♥系♥我们 告诉我们那条航道在哪里
Try... try to call back and let us know where it is.
我想在这里 和你们一起找到航道
I wanted to be 'ere... when we found it.
别害怕 大卫 我也曾目睹过
Do not fear it, David. I... I have been there
他人命丧黄泉
when souls have passed.
你将会坠入安宁
A great peace descends.
上面镶的是玻璃
They are glass.
但这戒指是金属的
But the ring is plate.
虽然卖♥♥不了多少钱 但还是该给我的妹妹
It won't fetch much but my sister should have it.
这玩意不咋样 可我却拿不下来
It's a nasty jar but... ...but I can't get it off.
我...我可以问大厨要点油脂
I... I can ask cook for some grease.
-我也有点蓖麻油... -不
- Or I have an oil of castor... - No.
等你确认我死了之后...
When you're sure I'm gone...
再想办法吧
...find a way.
别告诉约翰爵士我死前很害怕
And don't tell Sir John I was afraid.
我向你保证
You have my word.
没什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
风停之后它就一直在叫
He's been going on like that since the wind died.
不知道什么让它这么激动
Something's got him worked up.
把帽子摘了
Take your wigs off.
听到了没
Don't you hear that?
把你的望远镜给我
Give me your glass.
别掉了 这可是欧文上尉的
Just don't drop it. It belongs to Lieutenant Irving.
我会小心的
Put a thumb in it.
不
No...
不
No...
不
No.
不
No!
大卫
David?
-不 不 -大卫 大卫
- No. No. - David? David?
去喊醒布兰奇先生
Wake Mr. Blanky.
快去
Do it now.
不
No!
不
No!
跑 快跑 他让我们快跑
Run! Run! He wants us to run!
-大卫 冷静 -不
- David, calm down. - No!
请进
Come.
抱歉打扰您
Sorry to disturb you.
大卫·扬过世了
David Young has passed.
不用你说也知道了
As if that weren't plain.
把他盖好 然后去休息吧 古德瑟先生
Cover him and get some rest, Mr. Goodsir.
有些...有些...
Some... some...
你可以等明早船员都上甲板之后再进行尸检
You can do the post-mortem in the morning when the men go up.
必须要做吗
I-is it necessary?
约翰爵士对坏血病一事心存疑虑
Sir John has a flea in his ear about scurvy.
-他会下令的 -最后...
- He will ask. - Something...
发生了一些事
transpired... at the end.
他...他看见了一些我看不见的东西
He... he was seeing something I couldn't see.
紧盯着前方就像那东西也在屋子里
Holding its gaze as if it was in the room with us...
还需要我向你解释什么是"幻觉"吗
Do I really need to explain what is an hallucination?
他没发烧 意识清楚
He had no fever. He was clear-eyed.
晚安 古德瑟先生
Good night, Mr. Goodsir.
看那些冰山上还飘着雪
Look at the snow on those bergy bits.
那些碎冰不是因为入夏而融化的
That's not summer break up.
而是从北边漂来的
That's coming down from the north.
是浮冰
It's pack ice.
-虽然有通路 可是... -昨晚气温多低
- There are leads but... - How was the cold last night?
降了 零下20度
It dropped. 20.
幽冥号♥注意到了吗
Is Erebus aware?
他们还没打旗语
Well, no flags as yet.
但他们肯定正在为螺旋桨的问题发愁
But no doubt they woke thinking of their propeller.
要是约翰爵士到十点还不召集高层开会
If sir John doesn't convene a meeting of the officers by ten,
我就亲自动手
I'll do it myself.
你即将胜过我们所有人 孩子
You're about to surpass us all, son.
你将走进从未有人踏入的领域
You're going somewhere no man has ever been,
包括原住民
not even a native.
要是发现有冰楔冻住了螺旋桨
If it is ice wedged behind the propeller,
你也有能力把它撬开
and you can pry it out,
那你就一次性实现了两项成就
well, you'll have grabbed the ring twice in one morning.
没错
Right.
注意我的信♥号♥♥
Observe my signals.
拉一下绳子代表下降一米
One pull on the tube means half a fathom's slack.
两下是绳子缠到一起了 可能是在舷缘上
Two means the tube is kinked, likely on the gunwale.
三下 拉我上来
Three... pull me up.
要是水灌进潜水服里
If water floods the suit,
拉我上来将会变得异常困难
it will be exponentially harder to lift me
且极为紧急
and exponentially more urgent,
所以所有人都在船缘就位
so all of you be ready on the line.
应该来个医生在这儿等着
There should be a surgeon here.
医生就在下面 柯林斯先生 继续
They're just below, Mr. Collins. Proceed.
你是深海的朝圣者
You're a pilgrim to the deeps.
请记住 上帝无处不在
And remember... God lies in all realms.
放下去
Lower him in.
稳住
Steady.
拉我上去
Haul me up!
这可不像肝硬化症
You wouldn't call this cirrhotic.
还有胆汁
And there's gall.
没看出坏血病的迹象
I don't see scurvy.
-完全没有任何问题 -切开肠子
- I don't see anything at all. - Open the bowel.
螺旋桨弯了
Propeller's bent.
有一片扇叶弯了 我从后面敲掉了几块冰
One of the blades... I pried some ice from behind.
现在应该能转了 长官
I think she'll spin now, sir.
还有什么需要报告的吗
Is there anything else to report?
-没了 长官 -干得好 柯林斯先生
- No, sir. - Capital job, Mr. Collins.
格拉哈姆 通知工程师并通知惊恐号♥
Graham, let the engineers know and signal Terror.
让克罗泽船长和他的副官过来一趟
Have captain Crozier bring his lieutenants over.
-是 -我们得商讨一下
- Sir. - We need to confer
面前这片浮冰的问题了
about the ice that's in front of us now.
我嫉妒你 柯林斯先生
I envy you, Mr. Collins.
我早就想下冰层看看了
I have long wanted to move below.
下面是什么样
What was it like?
像一场梦 长官
Like a dream, sir.
幽冥号♥出了点状况
News is in about Erebus.
虽然还能继续航行
While she can still make headway under steam,
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表