剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
切斯特 无人能预知未来
Chester, we cannot tell the future.
它由无数双手写就而成
It is written by too many hands.
古谷夫人 您不必如此
Mrs. Furuya, you don't have to do this.
我会在一周之内为你备好
I'll have it for you in a week's time.
一切问题都会解决的
Then all will be right.
加利福尼亚州 圣佩德罗
终端岛
古谷君 请节哀
笑一笑吧 孩子
Smile, boy.
你的母亲正看着你呢
Your mother's watching you.
妈 爸
Ma! Pop!
合张影吧
古谷君
请抱好您妻子的遗像
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
懦夫
来自大洋彼岸的不祥之兆
别说胡话
大家都看见了
就连逝者都无法安息
我们已经离开日本了
正是如此
我们忘记了恶灵何时会召唤我们
恶灵
都过了这么多年了
我们也已经离家这么远了
极地恶灵
恶行
第二季 第一集
太郎
爸 要不要检查一下我们捕的鱼
Pop, do you want to check the catch?
昭吾...
Shogo...
哎 小胖子
和鱼拼了
Fight the fish!
你才是老大
You the master!
好
Hai.
他们叫我
I was 110 pound
圣佩德罗金枪鱼拳击冠军的时候我才99斤
when they name me Tuna-Boxing Champion of San Pedro.
你跟金枪鱼打过拳击
You boxed against a tuna?
1915年
1915.
我刚从旧金山来这里
I just come from San Francisco.
那是我还是茶农 从没捕过鱼
I was tea farmer, never fish before.
但我在纽波特湾捕了一条
But I catch 200-pound bluefin
90公斤重的蓝鳍金枪鱼
down by Newport Bay.
我把它拉了上来
I reel it in,
那鱼就这样坐在甲板上
fish sit up on deck like this.
我一拳打到它脸上
I punch it in the face!
直接给打晕了
Knock it out.
一拳
One punch!
从那之后大家就叫我圣佩德罗金枪鱼拳击冠军了
They call me Tuna-Boxing Champion of San Pedro after that.
爸 现在钓鱼都有比赛了吗
Pop, we fishing for sport now?
我们留七条 四条扔回大海
Seven for us, four into the ocean.
为求幸运
For luck.
也为古谷夫人祈福
For Mrs. Furuya.
葬礼上出现了恶灵
There was bakemono at funeral.
你知道恶灵吗
You know bakemono?
什么...什么样的恶灵 大和君
What... what kind of bakemono, Yamato-sa?
你是看到了
The kind you can see,
还是只是感觉到了
or did you just feel it?
别闹了
Come on.
我还以为大家都忘了那些封建迷信了呢
I thought we left that old-country stuff behind.
就算那些东西真实存在
Even if those things did exist,
又为什么要大老远跑来这里
why would they come all the way over here?
为什么不能 我们就来了
Why not? We did.
切斯特 帮把手
Chester. Be useful.
今天收获不错嘛 格里丘克先生
Beautiful catch for you, Mr. Grichuk!
今天的水很凉
Water is cold today.
适合青花鱼
Good for mackerel.
亨利君 到你嘴里什么都适合青花鱼
Henry-san, you say everything's good for mackerel.
天啊
Jesus.
这是什么
What is this?
你会吓到我那几个小姑娘的
You're gonna give my girls a heart attack.
其它的鱼太多了
Too much bycatch.
得要十个姑娘才能把它们分出来
It'll take ten girls to sort through this.
一吨♥20
Twenty a ton.
格里丘克先生 市价是40
Mr. Grichuk, the price is forty.
Twenty.
有人让我不要从你们手里买♥♥鱼
Some folks say I shouldn't even be buying from you people.
你也知道最近的流言
You know how they talk these days.
可能是太冷了吧
Maybe too cold.
水底的鱼都跑水面上来了
Bottom fish come to surface.
格里丘克先生
Mr. Grichuk,
我父亲这么多年来一直在
my father's given this cannery
给罐头厂提供海湾里最好的鱼
the best fish in the bay for years.
他值得40的价
He deserves forty.
一吨♥青花鱼才值40美元 孩子
The forty dollars is for a ton of mackerel, son.
而不是在青花鱼里混上魔鬼鱼
Not mackerel mixed with devil fish
乌贼 或是别的什么鱼
or squid, or anything else.
我们自己分
We'll sort through it all ourselves.
把不能用的鱼都挑出来
Pull out all the trash fish.
说实话 那些鱼味道更好
Frankly, it's better eating.
但你绝对会拿到你的青花鱼
But you'll have your mackerel.
一吨♥40
At forty a ton.
你想当船长
You want to be a captain?
那就学会捕鱼
Learn to fish.
你们好
Go on!
-亨利君 -切斯特
- Henry-san! - Chester!
嗨 小切
Hey, Chet!
你在忙啥呢 兄弟
What's buzzin', cousin?
你这破车不错啊
Hell of a jalopy.
帕卡德
Packard.
这岛上只有六个日本人有自己的车
Only six Japanese on the island have their own car.
爸 这是我跟你说过的马龙
Pop, this is Marlon I was telling you about.
海军基地的那个人
From the Naval Station?
你就是那个天天往洛杉矶跑的白人啊
Oh, you are the hakujin going to L.A. all the time.
别听瞎说他
Don't listen to him.
他觉得我这辈子都离不开这座岛
He thinks I'll be on the island forever.
对了 我搞到明天晚上的票了
Hey, I got us those tickets for tomorrow night.
我们要带沃尔特·吉田去看电影
We're taking Walt Yoshida to the movies.
在奥芬剧院看《墨西哥之路》
"Down Mexico Way" at the Orpheum.
金·奥崔
Gene Autry.
他们什么时候放你走
When do they let you off?
产生质疑 立即上报
闲话也可杀人
至少还得等八个小时吧
Not for another eight hours.
整个海岸都处于警戒当中
The entire coast is on alert.
我得睁大眼睛抓间谍
Supposed to keep my eyes peeled for spies,
尤其是日本间谍
especially Jap ones.
马龙
Hey, Marlon,
别让我儿子接近海军基地 行吗
keep my son away from the Naval Station, okay?
他们看到他 可能会开枪打他
They see him, they don't know who to shoot.
你的心脏跳得好快
Your heart's beating so fast.
你不是说你有经验吗
I thought you said you had experience.
不是因为这个
It's not that.
是因为你♥爸♥就在楼下
It's that your father is down the hall.
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
好吧
Fine.
我们就不做 然后说我们做了
Let's not and say we did.
或者...
Or...
我们就做...
let's...
然后什么也不说
and not say anything.
好
Yeah.
这个主意好太多了
That sounds better.
你拿到了吗
Have you got it?
先喝颜色深的那瓶 艾叶
Take the darker one first, the gaiyo.
第二天
On the second day,
再和颜色浅的那瓶 当归
add in the lighter one, the toki.
一旦开始流血...
Once the bleeding starts...
就不用再喝了
you can stop.
这是对上帝的不敬
我爸要是知道了一定会气死的
It will kill my father if he knew.
它也毁掉了我们之间的关系
And it's killed us.
我们以后该怎么办
What are we supposed to do after this?
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表