剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
That's when I saw it was there, too.
狂风把雪吹进了我们的眼睛
The wind was blowing the snow in our eyes.
有一瞬间我以为她是造了两栋冰屋
For a moment I thought she had built two snow houses.
可那个东西坐了起来
But then the thing sat up.
你能形容一下它的大小吗
And can you speak to its size?
大约是我们见过的熊的三倍大
Three times that of any bear we've seen.
它的头也不一样
With a different set to its head...
尤其是眼睛
its eyes.
你看到了它的眼睛 希基先生
You saw its eyes, Mr. Hickey?
那个女孩当时正面对着它站着
The girl was stood nose-to-nose with it, just about.
能看到它的呼吸吹动了她帽子上的海豹皮
You could see its breath blowing the seal fur on her hood.
她还像这样把手伸了出来
And she had her hands out, like so.
好像是什么...
Like some kind of...
咒语之类的
spell or something.
我想看她是想做什么
I watched to see what she meant to do,
可它受了惊 就跑了
but it spooked and ran off.
真的吗 它受到了惊吓
Really? Something spooked it?
没错 但不是我们的原因
Yeah, but it wasn't us that did.
好像是那女孩尝试对它讲话的时候
It was when the girl tried speaking to it.
-她让它袭击... -我说过不要瞎猜
- She told it to attack... - You were told not to speculate.
我以为是由你来决定
I thought you should be the one
接下来该发生什么 不是她
deciding what happens next, not her.
我知道这不合规矩
Now, I know it wasn't by the book,
但我认为
but I figured we would
如果不及时行动 就抓不到她了
lose our chance to grab her if we didn't act.
所以我就让曼森和哈特内尔去了
Which is why I got Mr. Manson and Mr. Hartnell to go along.
那头熊的眼睛怎么了
And what of the bear's eyes?
它受惊跑开的时候 看向了我们的方向
When it spooked and ran, it looked in our direction.
看向了我 长官
It looked at me, sir.
直直地看着我
Right at me.
但它没向我冲过来
But it didn't rush me.
而是去了南边
It went south.
船长 有句话我不知当讲不当讲
Captain, I want to say something, but daren't speak the words.
有话直说 希基先生
Oh, speak the words, Mr. Hickey.
以我对这个世界的
Of all I know in this world,
全部了解
and of this world...
我想说 我...
I tell you, I...
我认为我们的对手并不是动物
I do not believe it is an animal we battle.
没错 希基先生
Yes, Mr. Hickey.
我们知道
We know.
你们三人并未收到指令可以离开哨岗
The three of you had no orders to leave your posts,
离开这艘船
or the ship.
甚至去制♥服♥那个爱斯基摩女孩
Or to subdue the Netsilik girl.
因此你们违反了多条军令
You have therefore committed several acts against the Articles:
擅离职守
desertion...
玩忽职守 违抗命令
dereliction of duty, insubordination,
施暴
brutality...
无礼
disrespect.
还真是有得选了啊
I really have my pick here, don't I?
-对谁无礼了 长官 -住口 希基先生
- Disrespect to who, sir? - Be silent, Mr. Hickey!
每人十二鞭
Twelve lashes for each of you.
等约翰逊先生忙完 让他先施鞭刑
To be delivered before the ship's company by Mr. Johnson
再回船上来
as soon as he is finished tying a new cat.
另外 你以后只能喝淡酒
In addition, you will be permanently on six-water.
还有 尽管你不会被降级
And though you will not be disrated,
在我认为可以之前
you will have general duty owing
你都要做基础杂务
until I see fit to lift it.
-几位意下如何 -是 长官
- What do you say, gentlemen? - Yes, sir.
长官
Sir,
船只迷航的时候需要有完整的海军编队
a full court martial is technically required when a ship is lost.
拿张图来 我来告诉你我们的位置
Bring me a chart and I'll show you where we are.
-我对谁无礼了 长官 -那个女孩
- Disrespect to who, sir? – To the girl!
-现在又加上了我 -可这是她自作自受
- And now to me. - But she directs it.
你应该检举她
You should be prosecuting her,
而不是我们这些把她带来...
not us who brought...
打他20鞭
Twenty for him.
我说不定已经结束了这一切 长官
I might have just ended this, sir.
-她让那个怪物杀死了一名上尉 -30鞭
- She had it kill a lieutenant... - Thirty.
一位海军陆战兵 还有约翰爵士
...A Marine, Sir John!
谁知道那个毒妇接下来要害谁
Whose name was on that witch's tongue next?
我救了你的命
I just saved your life!
利特尔上尉
Lieutenant Little...
让约翰逊先生为希基先生施以孩童刑罚
tell Mr. Johnson that Mr. Hickey will be punished as a boy.
所有人准备观刑
All hands, assemble for punishment!
所有人就位
All hands, assemble!
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
当然 曼森
Yes, Manson.
很疼
Very much.
疼了才能长记性
That's the point.
因违抗命令
For the crimes of insubordination...
玩忽职守 无礼
neglect of duty, disrespect,
施暴 绑♥架♥
brutality, kidnapping...
及污秽的罪名
and dirtiness...
科尼利厄斯·希基士官将受30鞭
Petty Officer Cornelius Hickey will be flogged 30 lashes,
孩童刑罚
as a boy.
继续
Again.
继续
Again.
继续
Again.
惊恐号♥可能正面临风险
The Terror may be at risk, men.
它正处在相互挤压形成的
She sits on a pressure ridge...
变得不再稳固的冰脊之上
which is becoming precarious.
在情况缓解之前想先登上
Any crew who would like to berth on Erebus
幽冥号♥的人 可以搬离本船
until the situation has resolved may do so.
留在船上的人
Those of you who remain aboard
可以拿自己四分之一的食粮
will be permitted to trade up a quarter of your rations
来换酒喝
for extra grog.
就这样
That is all.
你自己趴好 伙计
You settle yourself, lad.
我们得清理你的伤口
We need to clean and salt you,
然后给你包扎
then we'll dress these wounds.
疼痛转移了吗
Has the pain traveled at all?
没有 长官
No, sir.
还是头疼
It's just stuck here.
至少你今天不用出去晒太阳
Well, at least you are spared it being day-bright outside.
如果这个干掉之前你还醒着
If you are still awake when this dries out,
古德瑟先生会再给你一条
Mr. Goodsir will give you another one.
他还会让你服用一剂曼陀罗草
He'll give you a shot of mandragora as well.
应该要不了多久你就会睡得跟恩底弥翁一样的
I think you'll be sleeping like Endymion within the hour.
恩底弥翁 希腊神话中的美男子 最后长眠
我已经连拉丁神话和希腊神话都搞不清了
And I am mixing up my Latin and my Greek,
莫芬先生
Mr. Morfin,
也就意味着我该上♥床♥睡觉了
which means it is past my bedtime.
-斯坦利医生 -到
- Dr. Stanley. - Sir.
我明早会告知其他军官
I will brief the officers in the morning,
不过惊恐号♥上发生了一起事件
but there's been an incident on Terror.
几位船员受到了鞭刑
Men were lashed.
我们...
We are...
我们先让那个爱斯基摩女孩在这儿住下
We're billeting the Esquimaux girl here for now.
等你忙完
When you're finished,
能不能去看看她的情况 有没有吃饱
will you see that she's fine and fed?
没问题 长官
Of course, sir.
您有什么需要吗
Is there anything that you need?
我需要睡觉
Sleep.
晚安 长官
Good night, sir.
尽管我很乐意
As much as I'd thrill at the notion
喂爱斯基摩人饼干和汤
of feeding biscuits and soup to an Esqui,
这项任务还是交给你吧 古德瑟先生
I turn that task to you, Mr. Goodsir.
我知道你一直想干这个
I know you dream of such things.
但愿惊恐号♥上的人们都还好
I hope the Terror lads are all right.
你有没有...受过鞭刑 长官
Have you ever... been lashed, sir?
当然没有
No!
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表