剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
I said a service with him last night, just the two of us.
如果有人愿意 就让他们来为他祈福吧
Let the others pray over him if they like.
然后把他藏在地下 爱德华
And then hide him in the landscape, Edward.
好好藏起来
Make him invisible.
我不想他被刨出来
I don't want him found and pawed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
要是当时我和钱伯斯
If we'd had our wits about us,
能反应过来 肯定会开枪的
Chambers and I would have taken a shot.
当时离营地有多远
How far out from camp was this?
现在应该不到1.5公里了 长官
Not more than a mile now, sir.
又是在我们西边 我们在下风方向
West of us again. We were downwind.
它在追踪我们 或者是在想办法
It's tracking us, or trying to.
上尉 召集下属 我们需要商量对策
Lieutenant, gather the men. We will discuss a strategy.
是
Sir.
我们要找一处高地
We'll need higher ground.
在中间插好木桩
Put all the sick in the middle and...
占据高位 用我们的全部弹♥药♥对抗它
face it down with all the ammo we've got.
我有办法 弗兰西斯
I've got a strategy, Francis.
你从内陆切过去
You cut inland a bit
我把它赶回冰上
and I drive it back out onto the ice.
-不可能 -有可能
- Not possible. - Yeah, it is.
我闻着就像几千年没洗的胳肢窝
I smell like a thousand-year-old armpit.
我的意思是我不允许
I mean permission not granted.
我不要在一天之内失去两个朋友
I'm not saying goodbye to two friends in one day.
在你我之间 弗兰西斯 只能牺牲我
Between me and you, Francis, I'm done for.
如果你是要坐船 我会亲手把你送上去
If you need to ride in a damn boat, I'll put you there myself!
威克斯先生能再做一个
Mr. Weekes can make another one.
那这次他们得再做得长一点了
They're going to have to cut it a lot higher this time,
这还只是这次
and that's only for the time being.
别让我和布里奇斯先生再经历那些了 好吗
Best not make me or Mr. Bridgens go through that, shall we?
妈的 托马斯 你为什么不说
Bleeding hell, Thomas! Why didn't you speak up?
我处理得很干净 没人能做得比我好
I kept it tidy. No one could have done a better job.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
God.
弗兰西斯 你我都清楚我的结局会是什么
Francis, we both know what's coming for me now.
至少承认了吧
At least love me enough to admit it.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我上次抽烟还剩了半袋烟草
I've got half a pouch for my last smoke.
那就够了
That will do for me.
不过我要拿走你们点叉子
But I'll take some forks off you and the men.
大约四五十把吧
You know, forty or fifty.
叉子
Forks?
对 还要一根绳子
Aye, and a piece of rope.
要能绕我几圈的
Enough to go around me a few times.
四米多就够了
Fifteen feet should do it.
你是疯了吗
Are you mad?
一起推 一起推
Push, men! Push, men!
继续 一起推
Go on, then, push it!
有人倒地
Man down!
亨利 亨利
Henry. Henry.
约翰
John.
我们能睡了吗
Can we sleep?
可以
Yes.
可以
Yes.
帮我扶他起来
Help me get him up.
坚持住 亨利
Hold on, Henry.
不不不
No. No. No, no.
有没有人能告诉我
Can someone tell me, please...
他们也看到了那只鸟
if they also see that bird?
他们又扎营了 大约在九公里之外
They've made camp again, about six miles away.
我看到了一个熟人
I noticed a friendly face is among them.
他们正在搭帐篷
They're pitching all their tents now.
估计是打算多呆一段时间
They must plan to be there a while.
那我们就在这里扎营
Make our camp here, then.
在座这山的怀抱里
In the bosom of this hill.
留在这里 中士
Stay here, Sergeant.
古德瑟先生
Mr. Goodsir.
我不干
I'll not do this.
这正是我们带上你的原因
It's why you were brought.
你是解剖学家
You're an anatomist.
你肯定都记不得自己割开过多少具尸体了
You've cut up more bodies than you can probably now remember.
Twenty.
我做过20次解剖
I have performed on 20.
为什么
Why?
别说是为了学习
And don't say, "for my education."
你是为了帮助其他人
You did so for the greater benefit of others.
为了重病之人
For the sick.
为了将死之人
For the dying.
你是想帮助他们
In hopes of helping them.
现在正是这个情况
That is exactly where we are now.
你杀了这个人...
You've murdered this man...
想要吃掉他
whom you now wish to eat,
却不愿意自己动手割下他的肉
and you're unwilling to butcher his flesh yourself?
可你别无选择
But you will have to.
我们不知道哪些部分...
We do not know which parts--
你知道 你当然知道
Yes, you do. Of course you do.
如果我对你的口音判断无误的话 希基先生
If I'm reading right your accent, Mr. Hickey...
在你成长的家庭 你一定需要利用
you grew up in a home where you would have to use
你母亲捕到的牲畜或禽类身上的所有部分
every part of any meat or fowl your mam could procure.
所以如果你想吃你的朋友
So if you want to eat your friend...
那你就亲自动手将他割开
you're going to have to cut into him yourself.
不要再问我
Do not ask me again.
如果你拒绝...
I am now deciding...
我每隔一小时都会决定...
which parts of Lieutenant Hodgson...
要先割开...
I will cut into first...
霍格森上尉身体的哪个部分
for every hour you refuse to apply yourself to this.
你就不会置身事外了
You will stand apart no longer.
给你点建议
I'll give you some advice.
不要将精神上的正直
Don't indulge your morals...
建立在物质的匮乏上
over your practicals.
现在可不行了
Not now.
你难道不想活下去吗
Don't you also want to live?
给你一小时时间考虑
Sit with it an hour...
然后
and then...
我会当你做出了决定
we'll consider your choice made.
我不会麻烦你们任何一个人
I'm not troubling any of you.
起立 上尉
Stand up, Lieutenant.
-你这样会伤到我的手的 -放开他 放开他
- You'll break my hand that way! - Let him be! Let him be!
给我40分钟
Give me 40 minutes.
西北航道
古德瑟先生
Mr. Goodsir.
出来
Come out.
古德瑟医生
Dr. Goodsir.
古德瑟医生
Dr. Goodsir.
有一年夏天
One summer...
我七岁
when I was seven...
我父母送我去牛津郡
my parents sent me to live with two aunts...
和两个婶婶住
in Oxfordshire.
我不想去
I did not want to go.
年纪大的人
The elderly...
会对孩子有一种影响
have that effect on children.
可她们很爱我
But they loved me.
我后来...也爱上了她们
And I... grew to love them.
她们...是天主教♥徒♥
They were... papists...
我后来发现
I came to find.
很虔诚
Devout.
每个礼拜日她们去参加天主教弥撒
Each Sunday they would leave me with a housemaid...
都会让女佣看着我
while they attended a Catholic Mass.
我很怕她们
I was frightened for them.
我听说她们是在做一些...
I had been told they were doing some...
无法原谅的事情
great, unforgivable thing.
然后...
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表