剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
你知道今天是什么日子吗 克罗泽先生
Do you know what day it is, Mr. Crozier?
我是说星期几
What day of the week, I mean.
不知道
No.
是星期三
It's a Wednesday.
有一个星期三咱俩曾经一起喝过酒
You and I once shared a drink on a Wednesday.
你还记得那一天吗
Do you remember that day?
记得
I do.
你当时手里拿着一坨狗屎
You had a dog turd in your hand.
当时的祝酒词是"敬我们自己"
The toast was, "Ourselves."
那个时候确实很合适
That was fitting then.
然而今天也是一样的情景
But so it is again today.
你误会了我的祝酒词 希基先生
You misunderstand the toast, Mr. Hickey.
我只是想开个玩笑
It was meant as a joke.
可惜开得不好
Not a very clever one.
德沃先生
Mr. Des Voeux.
让古德瑟来看看克罗泽先生的伤势
Have Goodsir tend to Mr. Crozier's injuries.
保证他的安全
And make sure he's not harmed again.
他是绊倒的
He took a stumble.
詹姆斯·菲茨詹姆斯
您召集的人已经集♥合♥完毕了 长官
The men you asked for are assembled, sir.
全体注意 无论我们是否愿意
Men, whether we want it or not,
昨日发生的事情已将我们卷入了
we're drawn by the events of yesterday
与另一阵营的对战之中
into a conflict with the other camp.
我们必须组织一支小队去营救船长
We must plan a party to retrieve our captain
以及其他被迫留在那里的人
and any other men who are compelled against their will.
并一次性逮捕那群乌合之众
And arrest this coven of traitors once and for all.
那船长的指令呢 长官 他说让我们继续向南
What about the captain's order, sir, for us to keep moving south?
你肯定能猜到我的想法
You can guess my mind on that subject, I'm certain.
现在...
Now...
汉蒙德二等兵认为在这片土地上
Private Hammond believes the other camp
要找到另一个营地并不难
should not be hard to track on this ground.
毕竟他们就很轻松地找到了我们
They certainly had no trouble finding us.
我们更愿意遵照船长的指令 长官
We prefer the captain's orders, sir.
去他的船长的指令
To hell with the captain's orders.
我们这里有将近30个人
We have a camp of nearly 30 men here.
有九个人病到无法行走
We've got nine so ill they cannot walk,
也没有医生照看
with no surgeon to tend them.
却有两名身体健全的上尉来带领我们
We've but two able-bodied lieutenants for the lot of us.
我们没有人会说奈特斯利克方言
None of us speaks the Netsilik tongue.
也没有人来过极地
None have been in the polar regions before.
要重获生存的可能性
To restore our best chance of survival,
就必须找回船长
we must restore our captain.
这点无须解释
Surely that is plain.
再加上希基的营地人手和枪♥支♥都比我们少
And given we have Hickey's camp outnumbered and outgunned,
我们可以不费一兵一卒就把他救回来
we can expect to retrieve him without a single man lost.
我们想听船长的指令 长官
We prefer the order, sir.
可我下的是不同的指令
Well, I'm giving a different order.
我们投过票了 爱德华
There's been a vote, Edward.
什么时候
When?
一小时之前
An hour ago.
在你睡醒之前
Before you woke.
我们不是想推♥翻♥你在这个营地的指挥权
It was not to oppose your command of this camp.
这点毋庸置疑
That is without question.
只是我们更认可船长的指令
It was to ratify the captain's order.
一个逻辑清晰
One given in sound mind...
熟知我们现状的指令
with the full knowledge of our situation.
你们想把...
You would leave...
船长...留给那个怪物
our captain... with that devil?
如果这不是最好的办法
He wouldn't have urged us to go on
他是不会催我们上路的 长官
if he didn't think it were the best plan, sir.
我们也投票同意每个人都可以遵从自己的想法
We've also voted that each man can do as he wishes.
我们不会逼你和我们一起走
We'd not force you to come with us.
也会给病人留下物资
We'll leave supplies for the ill.
我们大多数人都病了
Most of us are ill.
我们今天就出发
We're leaving today.
无法自己走到船撬边的人就留下
Those who cannot walk on their own to a sledge will stay.
等我们扎好下一个营地...
Once we make our next land camp...
如果情况允许 就会回来接他们
if we can, we'll return for them.
他还下令绝不能抛下任何一个人
He also ordered we not leave any man behind.
你倒是轻巧地把这个给忘了
You expediently leave that out.
如果我 还有这里依然相信皇家威严的人
What if I, and anyone here who still feels the pull of loyalty,
自行组织救援小队呢
organize our own rescue party?
爱德华
Edward.
我们希望你能跟我们一起
We hope you'll come with us.
去干什么
To what?
拉船撬
Haul?
一起活下去
And to survive.
极地恶灵
第一季 第十集[本季终]
我了解利特尔上尉的性格
I know Lieutenant Little's nature.
他会在天黑之前带十几个武装的人来
He'll be here by day's end with a dozen armed men.
我们得做好准备
We need to be ready.
我数了这里有11个人
I counted 11 men total.
枪呢
What about arms?
谁有枪
Who carries them?
托泽
Tozer.
本森
Benson.
阿米蒂奇
Armitage.
皮尔肯顿
Pilkington.
吉布森
Gibson.
不不
No, no.
吉布森也走了
Gibson's gone as well.
我觉得...
I think...
德沃应该有枪了
Des Voeux has his gun now.
走了
Gone?
你是说他逃跑了
Do you mean he ran off?
死了 长官 被人吃了
Dead, sir... and consumed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
无论多么令人难以接受
However unpleasant to hear,
我都要把这里发生的一切告诉你
I must put what is going on here into words.
那就是五把枪 你确定吗
Five guns, then. You're certain?
三天前我们认为
We thought the creature
那个怪物在我们北边的山脊上
was at the ridge to our north three days ago.
希基下令让所有人做好准备
Hickey ordered every man out to face it,
我数了有五把
and... I counted five.
很好 很好
Well done. Well done.
如果逃跑的时机出现
If the chance to run comes
我们却不在一起
and we are not together,
就往东南跑 知道了吗
go southeast, yes?
船长 你能为我做件事吗
Captain, will you do something for me?
等你回到伦敦
When you return to London,
能不能把这个送给那里的一个姑娘
will you deliver this to a girl there?
我承诺过会把它送过去的
I promised I would get it to her.
这是她哥哥的遗物
It belonged to her brother.
这段时间以来我一直以为它丢了
All these months I thought it lost,
可它却回到了我身边
but it's found its way back to me and...
我要把它交给应该拿着它的人
I have a chance now to see it where it needs to go.
你自己去送
You will deliver it yourself.
我无法离开这个营地 船长
I will not leave this camp, Captain.
我很清楚
I know that.
你不能失去信心
You mustn't lose heart.
我需要你的帮助 医生
I need your help, Doctor.
如果我曾经是医生 那现在也不再是了
If ever I was a doctor, I am one no longer.
即使上帝看到了我们在这所做的一切
Even if God is seeing every last thing we do here,
你也无需惧怕
you have nothing to fear.
你不用怕
Not you.
你很干净 古德瑟
You're clean, Goodsir.
干净
Clean.
即使你受了奸人所迫
Even as your hand is forced by swine.
上帝在这里吗 船长
Is God here... Captain?
或者其他神明
Any God?
这不重要
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表