剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
Confused, out of our depth?
咱俩可是经历过比这更严峻的挑战
We've seen worse than this, you and me.
我也知道你和詹姆斯爵士在南边碰上过更大的困境
And I know you saw much worse south, with Sir James.
我听到的说法和你的不一样
I've heard other versions than yours.
我也知道我听到的消息很可靠
I know them to be reliable.
这不一样
This is different.
是啊
Aye.
你相信了罗斯 也相信了帕里
You trusted Ross and you trusted Parry.
要么你是个先知
Either you're a clairvoyant
要么就是我太不会
or I'm not doing half the job
隐藏自己的想法了
I think I am concealing my thoughts.
我只是了解你而已
No, it's just that I know you.
这些冰会把我们怎么样
What will it do to us, the ice?
如果找不到通路
If no leads get found
我们就得在这里度过另一个寒冬
And we have to spend another winter here.
要是去年冬天的冰融化不了
Without a thaw to clear last winter's ice,
这些冰就会层层堆积 越来越高
it will start to back up and then pile up high.
就像把两个国家
Like one whole country
挤在一起的样子
being squeezed into the borders of another.
那会把船也顶起来
It'll push the boats up.
是啊 我见过船被顶起来二三十英尺
Aye, I've seen boats forced 20, 30 feet in the jam.
我们能经得住那么大的压力吗
Can we survive that amount of pressure?
如果冰把我们往上顶 我们就能开动船
If it drives us up, yeah, we'll ride it.
但冰也可能会把我们压到冰层之下
It could also drive us under.
折断船的横梁 压碎我们的腰
Snap our beams and crush us at the waist.
还是祈祷冰会把我们顶上去吧
Let's pray for the former, then.
我现在搭第三顶帐篷
I'll put the third tent up.
要是天气恶劣的话
We'll all appreciate the extra room
多个房♥间绝对有好处
if we're in for foul weather.
这可正是我们需要的
I was just thinking that's what this camp needed.
更多的冰
More ice.
赶紧躲进去吧 伙计们
Time to get inside, boys!
风暴正朝这个方向过来
We're just ahead of it.
你们在修船吗
Are you repairing the boat?
躲进去 快
Get inside! Now!
那艘船 长官 发现时就已经那样了
The boat, sir. We found it like that.
该死
Blast it.
那头熊一直跟着我们
That bear was tracking us.
每走一英里都能听到它的声音
We heard it a mile back, up in the ice and a mile before that.
我朝它的方向开了一枪想把它吓跑
I fired in its direction to drive it off,
可它肯定是没闻过
But it must not in its life
英国人的气味 想要尝一尝
have smelled anything like an Englishman.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
开枪崩了它 就有晚饭吃了
Shoot it in the head. Carve it up for supper.
要是它还有同伴呢
And if it's not alone?
每人拿一把步♥枪♥
Everyone a rifle.
就在那边
It's just up there.
古德瑟先生 快过来
Mr. Goodsir! Come quickly!
他胸口中枪了 长官
He took it in the chest, sir.
那是个女孩
That's a girl.
她在找谁
Who is she looking for?
我去叫上尉来
I'll get the lieutenant.
再闹就堵上你的嘴
I'll caulk you next.
是尼普顿 长官
Neptune, sir.
我还没来得及告诉乔普森先生它就拉了
He relieved himself before I could alert Mr. Jopson.
毫无征兆
There was no warning, I'm afraid.
可你却替他收拾了
And yet you take up the duty.
很抱歉 长官
My apologies, sir.
我不该多管闲事的
I know better to mind my own tasks.
正相反 我是在
Not at all. I meant it
表达谢意 希基先生
as a statement of gratitude, Mr. Hickey.
您太客气了 船长
You're most welcome, captain.
-你家在利默里克 -在那附近 长官
- You're a Limerick man? - Thereabouts, sir.
但你的口音不像那里的人
But that's not what comes out of your mouth.
要不是看了船员登记簿
If I hadn't read the ship's roster,
我都不知道你是爱尔兰人
I'd never have known you were Irish.
我在那儿生活的时间
I've lived as many years
和在利物浦和曼彻斯特住过的时间差不多
in Liverpool and Manchester as there.
几乎记不得在英格兰以外的生活
I barely remember anything but England.
那你应该就不会那么想家吧
It must have made it easier for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我很早就学到 那些最快计算出你的价值的人
I learnt early, those who are quickest to tally your value
通常只在乎你本职工作做得如何
often do it on your spots alone.
你应该知道在这方面
You should know that discovery service is
探索部门和社会也没什么不同
not unlike the world in that regard.
说不定还更糟
If not worse.
可你就颇有成就啊
You've done extraordinarily well.
当上了这么棒的船的船长
Captain of a great ship.
给了我们这些爱尔兰人希望
Gives the rest of us micks hope.
想不想喝一杯 希基先生
Would you take a drink, Mr. Hickey?
我可不想把船长给喝倒了
I wouldn't put the captain out.
-今天周几 -周三 长官
- What day of the week is it? - It's a Wednesday, sir.
那就不会有人来打扰我们了
Ourselves, then.
正是喝酒的好日子
It's fitting.
第二支探路小队昨晚回来了
The second lead party returned last night.
西边没有通路
No leads west.
原谅我的多嘴 长官
Forgive me for saying, sir,
但我觉得我们今年是找不到通路了
But I have my doubts we'll see leads this year.
说不定我更适合
Perhaps I would have done better
做你的工作 希基先生
to have played your game, Mr. Hickey,
粘遍全世界
And gulled the world.
这是对你的赞美
I applaud you.
进来吧
Come!
怎么了 约翰
Yes, John.
我...
I'm...
很抱歉 长官 最后一支领航队
I'm sorry, sir, the last lead party, sir,
回来了
It's been sighted.
让出通道 军官通过
Gangway! Officer coming through!
注意身后 注意身后伙计们
Mind your backs. Mind your backs, boys.
军官通过 让出通道
Officer coming through. Gangway.
注意身后
mind your backs.
格拉哈姆去哪儿了
Where's Graham?
斯坦利医生
Dr. Stanley.
菲茨詹姆斯中校 我可不碰这个男人
Commander Fitzjames, I will not touch this man.
不需要你来 我已经照顾他两天了
You needn't. This man's been in my care for two days.
古德瑟先生
Mr. Goodsir--
需要取出子弹才能缝合伤口
The ball needs to be removed so the hole can be closed,
否则子弹会继续伤害他的肺
otherwise it will keep collapsing his lung,
要不了多久就会伤到他的心脏
which I suspect is leaning on the man's heart.
约翰爵士意下如何
What is Sir John's wish here?
我们也许能救他的命
We may be able to spare him.
可否先请离开 让我救人
May I have your leave to try?
戈尔上尉的死和他无关 长官
He had nothing to do with what happened to lt. Gore, sir.
住手 快住手 你们不懂
你们在做什么
住手 懂吗
带他离开这里
没关系的
他们是我朋友
那是医生
都是朋友
朋友
请不要碰我的父亲
这个男人是她父亲
This man's her father.
先生 请告诉她此举会疼痛异常
Sir, can you tell her this will be painful for him
但我会竭尽所能尽快解决
But I'll be as quick as I can be?
他要救治你的父亲
会非常疼
嘘 冷静
Ssh. Calm down.
子弹已经深入组织了
It's in too deep in the tissue.
不能切开取出子弹吗
Can't you cut it out?
他的每次呼吸都会加重伤情
Every breath he takes is making it worse.
也不知道把他带回来这一路 他伤情加重多少
Who knows how badly we jostled him getting him to the ship?
他没法帮你的父亲
太困难了
求你活下来
我一个人撑不下去的
别让我这么做 我还没准备好
恶灵不会顺从我的
她在说什么
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表