剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
Your people. Do like this?
石头都被鲜血染红了
The rocks were painted with it.
欧文上尉
Then Lieutenant Irving...
就那样躺在血泊中
lying in that way.
不成人形
No longer a man.
这些人不会是我们的朋友
These people will not be our friends, boys.
如果我们不立刻改变方向 他们会杀光我们
They will be our murderers if we don't change course, now.
托泽中士告诉我 他听到麦唐纳医生说
You know, Sergeant Tozer told me he heard Dr. MacDonald say
奈特斯利克人是20到50户族群聚集
Netsiliks settle in groups of 20 to 50 families.
算算可能差不多有上百人
What's that, maybe a hundred braves
此时此刻 正在向我们的营地进发
could be heading for this camp, as we speak.
我虽然枪法不算太好 可如果我...
I'm not a decent shot, personally, but if I was--
希基先生
Mr. Hickey.
船长找你问话
The captain's asked to speak with you.
我正准备去见他 乔普森
I was just coming to see him, Jopson.
我有事必须赶紧和他谈
We need to speak immediately.
不要忘记你的毯子 希基先生
Don't also forget your overthings, Mr. Hickey.
你会需要的
You're going to need them.
回去拿
You're going back.
古德瑟医生和沉默小姐可以和我们一起
Dr. Goodsir and Lady Silence can join us.
他们或许能发现我无法发现的问题
They may be able to discern something I cannot.
还有人要来吗
Anyone else?
长官
Sir.
正好为下一次
It will limber me up for
上千公里的远征活动活动身体
the next 800 miles you're making me walk.
抱歉我要再次请求您的回答 长官
Pardon my asking again, sir,
但我们究竟是否增补海军
but are we supplementing the Marines or not?
无论如何他们都想要建立更坚固的防线
They want to build a proper perimeter with or without us.
我们是一条战线的 爱德华 提醒他们
They are us, Edward. Remind them.
托泽中士需要多少人看守都可以
Give Sergeant Tozer as many pairs of eyes as he wants,
只要不起雾
but as long as the fog holds off
就让军械营帐准备好快速工具包
have the armory tent prepare fast kits,
不过不要给其他人配枪
but don't arm additional men.
好 不过...
Yes, but--
这次探险途中我们曾经因发起暴♥动♥鞭打过几个人
We flogged men on this expedition for sedition.
弗兰西斯
Francis.
你该出发了 午前值班已经开始了
You should set off. The forenoon watch has already begun.
上尉 让大家做好准备
Lieutenant, keep the men ready
以防希基先生说的是实话
in case Mr. Hickey is telling the truth,
但切勿轻举妄动
but calm in case he is not.
德沃先生 归位
Mr. Des Voeux, as you were.
你会在那里找到锯开的木头
You'll find sawn wood there.
如果你需要志愿者 我们会在下午轮值开始前回来
We'll be back by afternoon watch if you need volunteers.
说不定就是今天
Today may be the day.
枪
Guns.
我们需要暂时把你的工作手套换成露指手套
We should trade your work gloves for full mittens for a while,
如果你能忍♥受的话
if you can tolerate that.
我有个不那么强劲的药膏
I have a weaker salve I can give you
你可以把它涂在手套下
that you can put on all day underneath.
-你冷吗 柯林斯先生 -还好
- Are you cold, Mr. Collins? - I'm all right.
只是...
Just...
先放几分钟
let that sit for a few minutes
我等下再回来把多余的抹掉
and I'll be back to wipe away the excess.
古德瑟医生在吗
Is Dr. Goodsir here?
你觉得我们会不会被攻占
Are we to be overrun, do you think?
从两位船长的反应来看 我的直觉告诉我不会
From the reaction of our captains, my sense tells me we will not.
可恐惧却告诉我另一个答案
Fear tells me something else.
我们要恐惧的太多了 约翰
We have too much fear, John.
除了头痛和牙齿的问题之外
Apart from the headaches and your teeth,
你有没有注意到其他症状
have you noticed anything else?
主要是淤伤
Bruises, mainly.
我根本不记得我撞到过什么地方
I get them where I don't remember knocking into anything.
可它们一点都不疼
But they don't hurt.
能不能给我看一下
Have you got one you can show me?
我马上就过去 柯林斯先生
Be with you in a moment, Mr. Collins.
你身上有多少处这样的淤伤
How many of these would you say you have, then?
十多处吧
More than a dozen?
亨利 希望你能记下我对你说的
Henry, I want you to mind what I tell you.
这种病症并不猛烈 你可以在一天内好转
It's not quick, this, and you can turn it around in a day.
这是初期的症状
It's the first signs, this.
你还处于初期
It's early days for you.
若不是船长认为必须
Captain wouldn't send out hunting parties
他是不会派遣狩猎小队出去的
if he didn't think it was worth it.
对
No.
他不会的
No, he wouldn't.
记住我在这里 古德瑟医生也在
Know I'm here, Dr. Goodsir's here.
你可以等他回来之后再来
You can come back when he's returned,
他肯定能治好你
and he can reassure you anew.
那个爱斯基摩人往哪个方向跑了 希基先生
The Esquimaux ran off in which direction, Mr. Hickey?
托马斯
Thomas.
那里有海豹肉
There's seal meat there.
-过来 -希基先生
- Gentlemen. - Mr. Hickey.
麻烦你告诉我欧文上尉
Could you show me where Lieutenant Irving
和法尔先生是在何处遭人杀害
and Mr. Farr were killed, please.
走吧
Go on.
走
Go on.
他们是你的家人吗
Are they family?
还是朋友
Friends?
如果我是他们
If I was them,
就会躲在南边一公里外的山陵后面
I'd be back behind those raised bars to the south, a mile out,
等浓雾加重
waiting for this to get just a bit worse.
如果我们今天会遭受袭击
If we're going to be cut down today,
那我真的希望能有一杆枪
I'd be grateful for a shotgun.
至少也得有个机会
I want a fighting chance of
在死之前多打死他们几个人
killing at least as many of them as kill me.
你是听到浓雾中有什么动静了吧
You've heard things, then, out in the fog, have you?
-还没有 -听到了
- Not as yet. - Yes.
我听到了 长官
I have, sir.
我刚刚差点就敲响警钟了
I almost rang the alarm just now.
你明明才刚到
You've only just arrived.
碎石沙沙作响 像是有人在靠近
Shales sliding around, as if underfoot.
好像还听到口哨声 大约离这里四百米远
A whistle, maybe, a quarter mile out, possibly.
雾太大了不好判断
It's hard to tell in this fog.
我们现在只能凭借自己的耳朵了
We just have our ears now.
就在那个方向
Out there, that way.
你也听到口哨声了吗
You heard that whistle, too, then?
口哨声又响了 中士
There it is again, Sergeant.
去他的
Damn it all.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm asking.
我知道不应该再征求
I know it's unfair to pose the question
另一位长官的同意 你当时并不在场
to another officer, and one who wasn't there.
我们只有直觉和收到的训练
All we have are our instincts and training.
如果二者都告诉你该如此
If both told you to proceed with what you ordered...
那就别再纠结了
then be easy with yourself.
我母亲的表亲嫁给了一个得克萨斯人
My mother's cousin had a relation who married a Texas man.
38年的时候搬去了一个叫维多利亚的领土镇
She moved to a territory town there called Victoria in '38.
一天早上他们醒来
One morning, they woke up
门口有六百个印第安人在冲他们喊
to 600 Comanches screaming through their gates.
他们毫无防备
They had no warning.
我表亲说 她在被俘之前
From what my cousin was told, this good lady
把孩子们都藏到了地窖
managed to get all but one of her children
只有一个孩子没能来得及
under the house before they seized her.
六天后一名游骑兵在一棵树上发现了她
A Ranger found her in a tree six days later
裙子被人扯烂 头颅也被树干劈开
with her skirts torn off and her head cleaved open to the stem.
整个镇子被烧光 一周之内多个镇子都是如此
That town was burned, as were several more over the next week.
他们根本没找到那一个孩子 他们连孩子都杀
They never found the other child. They kill children.
乔治 让菲茨詹姆斯指挥官去军械营帐 快
George, send Commander Fitzjames to the armory, immediately!
让开 全都让开
Make way! Move your backs!
全体力争
Everyone, stand still!
-菲茨詹姆斯指挥官呢 -我没看到他 长官
- Where is Commander Fitzjames? - I haven't seen him, sir.
那就不是他下的令
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表