剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
Oh, God. Get off my ship!
这里到底发生了什么
What in God's name is happening here?
你知道你该如何去做却不做
You know what you have to do and you don't do it.
-弗兰西斯... -不要再叫我弗兰西斯
- Francis... - Don't ever call me Francis again.
请你称呼我的职衔
You'll call me what I'm due to be called.
你从我的船上偷走了16瓶酒
You stole 16 bottles of spirits from my ship.
-我没有 -我不知道你该是什么职衔
- I did no such thing-- - I don't know what you're due.
但是我知道我们从未共进过晚餐
I do know there hasn't been a single meal we've shared,
每次谈话你都在为自己的职衔喋喋不休
a conversation when you weren't morbing on about what you're due.
现在好了 弗兰西斯
Your luck has changed, Francis.
没人来约束你了
No one has you in harness any longer.
你可以全权指挥这次远征了
You are commanding this expedition entire.
所以随你搞吧
So damn your eyes.
你还需要什么
What else do you require?
尊重吗
Respect?
那得你自己来赚
Well, earn it.
还是说你还想当最烂的那种主将
Or are you determined to be the worst kind of first as well?
弗兰西斯
Francis!
-放开我 -坐下
- Get off me! - Sit down!
你给我小心点
You be careful now!
否则你会和弗瑞海滩上的约翰·罗斯一个下场
Or what happened to John Ross at Fury Beach will happen to you.
所有人都出去
Everyone, out.
-弗兰西斯... -去抽两口吧 托马斯
- Francis... - Oh, go smoke a pipe, Thomas.
最好去盯着冰面
Or better yet, go stare at the ice.
一小时内给我一份全面汇报
I want a full report in an hour.
这是命令
That's an order.
托马斯
Thomas.
是 船长
Captain.
我们都知道你是怎么回事
We both know what is happening with you.
布兰奇先生 怎么回事
Mr. Blanky, what's happening?
新官上任三把火
He's ill with it now.
穿上外套跟我来
Fetch your coat and come up.
布兰奇先生 布兰奇先生
Mr. Blanky! Mr. Blanky!
我们过来了 它袭击了达林顿
Coming through! It took Darlington!
他死了
He's dead!
该死的
Jammed!
-去前面的舱口 -今天刚封住了 长官
- The forward hatch. - It's been sealed, sir. Just today.
在舷缘那边
Over the gunwale!
过来搭把手
Lend a hand here!
我们看不见
We can't see it!
它在船尾
It's at the stern!
-托马斯 -我们下不去
- Thomas! - We can't get down!
它就在船尾 要上来了
It's at the stern. It's coming up.
它在船尾
It's at the stern!
我们没有武器
We've got no arms!
快去船头 或者到另一边的冰上 躲起来
Go to the bow and over the side, onto the ice. Hide.
快 赶快
Go. Go! Go on!
加农炮 加农炮呢
Man the cannon! The bloody cannon!
他需要加农炮
He's calling for the cannon.
我们把炮推到桅杆栅栏再转到前面
We can carry it to the fife rail and turn it forward.
-我需要你们的帮助 -没问题
- I need your help, lads. - All right.
走
Come on.
快拿炮轰它
Put a bloody ball through it!
霍格森
Hodgson!
加农炮准备好了
I'm readying the cannon!
怪物追着布兰奇先生爬上前桅了
The creature's run Mr. Blanky up the foremast!
我们看不见他在哪里
We've lost him up there!
布兰奇
Blanky!
我什么都看不到
I can't see a bloody thing!
那里
There!
-他着火了 -抬高
- He's on fire. - Tilt up!
抬高
Tilt it up!
五厘米 再抬两厘米
Two inches! One more!
成败在此一举 伙计们
First shot's a winner, lads.
开炮
Fire!
太棒了
Yes!
交给我们
Leave it with us!
它逃走了 长官
It's run off, sir!
上帝啊
Dear God.
他在那上面
He's up there!
他被冻僵了
He's frozen through.
给我点...
Get me some...
来点光 谢谢
Can we have some light, please?
-霍格森上尉 你还好吗 -我没事
- Lieutenant Hodgson, are you fine? - I'm all right, yes.
能不能找到钥匙取点朗姆酒
Will you find the key and get more rum?
我会给布兰奇先生点古♥柯♥来麻醉
I'll give Mr. Blanky coca to soothe him,
但还需要烟灰来消毒
but we have to get him good and plastered as well.
我去 我去
I'll go. I'll go.
她把我打昏 跟着怪物跑了
She ran off after it. Laid me right out.
威士忌
Whiskey.
给 全喝了吧
Here. Go on, drink up.
不 弗兰西斯
No, Francis.
给每个人都来点
Everyone gets a shot.
我觉得今晚我和怪物建立了一种联♥系♥
I think I've made a connection tonight, me and it.
感觉像是我俩订婚了想庆祝一下
I feel like we got engaged and I want to celebrate.
敬我俩 我和怪物
To us! Me and it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
乔普森先生 帮个忙
Mr. Jopson, if you would?
快喝吧 全喝光
Go on, knock it back.
喝吧 喝吧
Go on, go on.
准备好了吗 布兰奇先生
Are you ready, Mr. Blanky?
乔普森 希望你能加入我们
Jopson, I'd like you to join us.
坐吧
Sit down.
来 坐到桌前
Here, at the table.
我恐怕...
I'm afraid...
有个不情之请
I need to ask the four of you for a favor
需要你们四位帮忙
that will likely be a great imposition.
另外
And...
我知道这个时机并不合适
There couldn't be worse timing, I understand.
可无奈事不宜迟
But there also couldn't be a greater need.
我要生病了 各位
I'm going to be unwell, gentlemen.
应该会是很重的病
Quite unwell, I expect.
我也不知道要多久才能好
And I don't know for how long.
一周 不
A week? No.
两周
Two.
或许...
Perhaps...
或许更久
Perhaps more.
你们不仅需要密切关注
And not only must you draw the tightest possible curtain
当前的情况 同时也需要...
around what is happening, but you must also care for me...
照顾一下我
as well,
因为我无法照顾自己
as I will not be able to care for myself.
您完全不必担心 长官
You needn't worry for a thing, sir.
我将无力掌权
I will be in no position to command.
菲茨詹姆斯船长将接管
That will be for Captain Fitzjames,
一切事物
for all things.
你可以全权代表我 爱德华
And you must be my proxy here, Edward.
-弗兰西斯... -不
- Francis... - No.
我很抱歉 但在一切彻底结束前我们不能放弃
I'm sorry, but we mustn't stop until it is finished.
我不能放弃
I mustn't stop,
你们也不能允许我放弃
and you mustn't let me.
这是...我的请求
I may... I may beg you.
把这个倒在那个怪物的
Take this out to the spot where the thing's blood is
血迹上
and pour it out there.
这个
Here.
你拿着
Take this.
拿着
Take it.
等我身穿制♥服♥重新站到甲板上...
Don't give it back to me until you see me on deck again...
再还给我
in full uniform.
我需要你的帮助 杰可
I need your help, Jacko.
我知道这不是你的漂亮小碗 不过...
It's not your little painted bowl, I know, but...
在我找到之前将就一下吧
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表