剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
And Lieutenant Irving has what sounds like
紧急情况要上报
a rather pressing report on stores.
储备怎么了
What about them?
他担心罐装食品已经变质了 长官
He's concerned the tinned food is turning up spoilt, sir.
有些罐头的焊装出了问题
There's a problem with the solder on some of the cans.
听说是种新型焊装技术
A new kind of process, apparently.
你看
You see?
你有没有想过...
Have you ever thought of...
做新闻记者
becoming a newsman?
-长官 -妈的
- Sir! - Oh, damn it!
检查船尾 快
Check the stern! Be quick!
阿米蒂奇先生 情况如何
Mr. Armitage, what do you report?
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
-从船舷上缘过来的 -天啊
- Came over the gunwale, sir. - Oh, my God.
我们都没看到 直到它从边上又回来
We didn't see it until it went back over the side.
他会冻死的 快把他送到下面去
That will freeze. Move him down below immediately.
二等兵汉蒙德 你来接管
Private Hammond, take the watch.
起
Up!
它上船了 爱德华
It's come onto the ship, Edward.
斯特朗被抓走了
It's got Strong!
威廉·斯特朗 长官
William Strong, sir.
它把他抓走了 我们听到有人在冰上求救
It took him. We heard someone yelling for help out on the ice.
然后才发现斯特朗不见了
Then we realized Strong was missing.
赶紧去下面召集30个人出去救人
Go below. Get 30 men into slops as quick as you can.
让阿米蒂奇先生打开军械库 半数人配猎枪
Have Mr. Armitage open up the armory. Shotguns to half.
-埃德加 -是
- Edgar! - Sir.
也许它就是想让我们跟着它 长官
Maybe it wants us to follow it, sir.
船长 我能去吗
Captain, may I come?
-船员不行 埃文斯 -长官 求您了
- No ship's boys, Evans. - Sir, please.
那你跟着我
You'll be with me.
斯特朗是你的朋友吗
Is Strong a mate of yours?
他对我们都很好 长官
He's a brick to us boys, sir.
你的围巾 埃文斯 提高一点
Your muffler, Evans, pull it up.
不然你鼻子会被冻掉的
You won't even feel your nose go.
埃文斯 上来
Evans! Come on up!
埃文斯
Evans!
埃文斯
Evans!
今年最后的光明
The last of the year.
感觉像是个预兆
It feels like an omen.
我爬上冰脊的时候
As I climbed the ridge...
就在想 我能看出来这个形状
I was thinking it. I could see the pattern.
却想不出哪种动物有这种...
But I couldn't credit an animal with having that kind of...
你的意思是一头熊给我们布下了陷阱
You're saying a bear staged a misdirection?
我是说是我下令
I'm saying I ordered that
两两一组 好搜寻更多地方
we split up into pairs to cover more ground.
是我下的令
I did.
可我却丢下了他一个人
And then I left him.
我带他去只是因为他很害怕
I only took him with me because he was scared.
你肩上的责任已经很重了 或许你现在...
With all you're shouldering, perhaps you should...
不应该把这事也算在自己头上
you should curb that for now.
人不会把自己的习惯带上惊恐号♥吗
Does one not bring one's habits to Terror?
你说什么
Pardon?
没什么
Forget it.
你就别为此烦恼了
Don't let it bother you.
反正我们也走不了 不是吗
It's not as if we're going anywhere, is it?
你来做指挥
You're in command.
指挥什么
Of what?
你没发现我们已经不可能找到航道了吗
You realize that the discovery of the Passage is beyond us now?
-只能是留给后人来... -这可不一定
- That'll be left for someone who comes after-- - You don't know.
如果这两艘船能撑到来年春天
If the ships are still afloat come spring,
我们就必须撤回开阔水域寻求救援
we will have to retreat to open water and rescue,
即使费尔霍姆上尉能及时赶回来增援
even with Lieutenant Fairholme's help, should he return in time.
我们没有足够的供给能撑过...
We are not provisioned to speculate even a day...
你来这里干什么 弗兰西斯
Why are you here, Francis?
你对这项任务一直就没有信心
You've never believed in this cause.
这里的人都不是被逼着过来的
No one was ordered to this.
都是自愿的 你也一样
We volunteered. You volunteered.
我确实是被逼的
I was, in fact, ordered.
谁逼的你 肯定不是海军
By whom? Not by the Admiralty.
巴罗根本不想让你来
You were never Barrow's choice.
保护约翰爵士的安全...
Keep Sir John safe...
并助他做出正确判断
and ensure his judgement.
这是我接受的命令
Those were my orders.
这是她对我的要求
It's what she asked me to do.
甄恩女士
Lady Jane?
不是
No.
我又不欠她的
I don't owe her a bloody thing.
索菲娅
Sophia.
克拉考夫特小姐
Miss Cracroft?
拒绝了你的那位克拉考夫特小姐
Miss Cracroft who rejected you?
我听说还拒绝了你两次
Twice, as I heard it.
你们聊过这件事
You discussed this?
嗯
Yes.
约翰爵士跟我聊过
Sir John discussed it with me.
他其实...
Well, he...
一直为当时的情况感到后悔
Actually, he regretted how it had happened.
弗兰西斯...
Francis...
他是真的很煎熬
he was burdened by it.
是为我的第三次尝试的想法感到煎熬吧
Burdened by the thought of a third attempt, no doubt.
所以你才来了这里
That's why you're here.
天啊 弗兰西斯
Good Christ, Francis.
不用你同情
Keep your pity.
把你的同情都省着给接下来
You're going to need all the pity you have...
要发生的事吧
for what's coming.
不知为何 他的伤势似乎还没有夺去他的性命
Somehow, it seems, he is not failing from his injury.
那我们就赶紧给伤口消毒
Then let's proceed without delay in cauterizing the edges of it.
还是说要继续争论 我们至少可以为他止血
Or are we still in disagreement? We can stop the bleeding at least.
不不不 他是你的患者 你想做什么就做
No. No, no, no. He's yours. Do as you will.
不过要我说 他已经时日无多了
But he lives by the minute, if you ask me.
你们二位不需要留在这里了 我来处理就好了
I see no reason to keep you both any longer. We can do from here.
如果可以的话 我想在旁边看一下
I would like to watch, if I might.
以作学习
To learn.
好 那麻烦你把烧灼器加热一下
All right. Would you heat up the cauters, please?
你有封蜡吗
Do you have any sealing wax?
信封上用的那种吗
For letters, you mean?
我们可以粘住他的眼睛
We can affix the eyes.
在那个柜子里
In that cupboard there.
都已经烂成一滩布丁了
It's a pudding, basically.
至少是对伤者的尊重
I would have said "Cathedral."
因人而异吧
I suppose it depends on the man.
大家都不明白他怎么还能挺得住
Everybody is so staggered that he's hanging in there like that.
他可是皇家海军
He's a Royal Marine.
你们觉得这代表着什么
Now, what the bloody hell do people think that means?
在这里只有我们明白
Hey? No man here knows but us.
我们并没有主动要来这里
Now, we did not ask to be here.
可我们抱怨了吗 没有
Do we harp on about it? No.
我们得不到任何奖金
We get no bonus pay,
却还是勇敢地走上冰面与那家伙作战
yet we step up to tangle with that thing on the ice,
奋勇争先 首当其冲
first in line and the first cut down.
赫奇斯下士 戴利二等兵
Corporal Hedges, Private Daly,
希基先生 威尔森先生
Mr. Hickey, Mr. Wilson,
水手克里斯普和沃克
Seaman Crispe and Seaman Walker,
下次钟响换你们值夜
next bell's your watch.
注意安全
Look out for yourself.
我会的
Oh, I will.
谁在那里
Who's that?
克里斯普 快下去 提醒船员 快
Crispe! Get below, alert the men. Now!
那个爱斯基摩女孩
The Esquimaux girl.
他们说你上次雪橇探路的时候发现了她的营帐
They said you spotted her camp from the last sledge party.
-怎么了 -告诉我你是在哪儿找到的
- What of it? - Tell me where you found it.
具体的位置
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表