剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
而是我们脑中出现的
It's what went on up here.
邪念
Notions.
那股黑暗
A darkness...
无法遏制
with no firm hand to stem it.
我知道很多人都和我一个想法
I know many were thinking what I was.
约翰·罗斯爵士 根本不知道他差一点就死了
Sir John Ross, he never knew how close he came.
那种黑暗
This kind of darkness...
你在我们的人中看到了吗
do you see it among us here?
我不用看都知道它已经在了
I don't need to see it to know it's here.
你还有时间来排解它
You have time enough to vent it.
如何排解
How?
首先 如果你想对船员隐瞒真♥相♥
First, if you're going to keep things from the men,
就得给他们点回报
give them something in return.
就现在
Now.
让他们把注意力集中在那上面
Something to keep their minds on...
而不是思考前景
other than what lies ahead.
等情况变得艰难的时候就会有用的
There will be a tally for it later when things get hard.
相信我
There always is.
你来决定吧 约翰爵士
Leave it to you, Sir John.
你弄我头发干什么
Why are you doing that?
麦唐纳医生很快就来了
Dr. MacDonald will be here soon.
麦唐纳医生是不会介意我头发乱的
Dr. MacDonald won't mind if I have hair astray.
即使内里混乱 外形也要得体 长官
Turmoil on the inside needn't show on the out, sir.
你忘了
You forget,
只是刚刚这一小时
I've gotten turmoil all over you,
我就混乱了你一身 还有这床上
and the bed, in the last hour alone.
你就让我躺在这污秽里吧
Just let me lie in it.
总会学到教训
It will teach me.
长官 是您在让我们学到教训
It is you, sir, who is teaching the rest of us.
乔普森
Jopson...
现在只有你的陪伴
yours is the only company that
不至于令我完全反感
I don't completely hate right now.
别得寸进尺
Now, don't push it.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
很佛 只不过指甲比较长
Like Christ, but with more nails.
长官
Sir.
给您
Here.
只能抿几口 长官
Only sips, sir.
-再多来点 -不行
- More. - No.
现如今我们必须听医生的 长官
The doctor is the captain in this matter, sir.
不许反驳
Full stop.
你以前做过这事
You've done this before.
你照顾过谁
Who was it?
我一张口就疼
Every word I say hurts.
别跟我搞神秘 乔普森
Don't get mysterious, Jopson.
是我的母亲 长官
It was my mother, sir.
你的母亲
Your mother?
对
Yeah.
她...
She...
她带我弟弟去了马里波恩的一个马戏团
She took my brother to a circus in Marylebone.
观众都坐在管子上
The crowd was seated up on risers.
你知道他们都会带上这个好多卖♥♥点票
You know how they pack them in to sell more seats.
我弟弟把鞋掉到了下面
My brother dropped his shoe beneath him.
但是他们的座位并不算太高
But they were low enough that
我母亲可以够到它
my mother could reach and get it.
可那个时候整个看台突然塌了下来
And that's when the whole contraption collapsed.
她的手被砸伤了
Her hand was smashed.
虽然留住了手 却已经残疾到无法使用
She kept it, but it was too maimed to ever use again.
那时唯一可以
And the only thing
缓解她疼痛的就是鸦♥片♥酒
that would take away the pain was laudanum.
你那时还是个孩子
You were a boy?
不 不 这事正好是在
No. No, this was just before
1839年我们准备出发前往南极洲之前
we set sail to the Antarctic in '39.
她让我去参加
She wanted me to go.
不希望我错过机会
She didn't want me to miss the opportunity.
可当我回家的时候 她就已经变了
But she was a different woman by the time we got back.
抱歉 长官
Pardon me, sir.
不必 继续
No, go on.
当时的问题是...
Well, the problem was...
那酒能让她开心
it made her happy.
她半夜会突然停止呼吸
She would stop breathing in the night.
会弄脏自己
She would soil herself.
会入迷到好几天
She would get mesmerized to the point
都记不得要给我弟弟
where she would forget to feed
和她自己弄饭吃
my brother or herself for days.
可它却能带走她的疼痛 让她开怀
But it took away her pain and it made her laugh.
我现在再也不喜欢听到女人笑了 长官
I don't like to hear a woman laughing now, sir.
我们的邻居是贫民习艺所的一名保姆
Our neighbor was a nursemaid from the workhouse,
她帮我母亲戒了三周的毒
and she helped me taper mother off it for three weeks.
戒毒的时候
How did she fair...
她是何种表现
when she was through it?
你们好
Hello.
袖口都翻出来了啊 长官
Shooting the cuff, eh, sir?
看你这样子都能跳一曲波洛涅兹舞了
You look ready to dance a polonaise.
托马斯
Thomas.
我在呢 船长
I got you, Captain.
我会一直在的 长官
You can count on that, sir.
戈德纳
小牛排
欧文上尉回来之后
Lieutenant Irving seems busy
好像都很忙
since he got back.
和会计员在一起
With the purser.
估计是常规记账吧
The usual accounting, I'd imagine.
他们已经做过了
Aye, they've done that.
现在他们把罐装食物
Now they're moving the canned food
都搬到储藏室后面了 原因是什么
to the back of the storeroom. Why?
我没听说过
I've not heard a reason.
但我在霍格森上尉桌上看到了一张奇怪的表
But I did see an odd list on Lieutenant Hodgson's desk.
是一份还没填完的存货清单
An inventory to be filled out.
什么存货清单
An inventory of what?
空了的东西 衣箱 板条箱
Empty things, trunks, crates.
全体集♥合♥ 全体起立
Gather round, everyone. Men, up.
勒韦康特上尉
Lieutenant Le Vesconte
带来了菲茨詹姆斯船长的口信
has a message from Captain Fitzjames
绝对会让大家开心
that will put a beam in your steps.
天啊 他们是在清点行李 比利
Christ. They're counting luggage, Billy.
什么行李
Luggage for what?
-好的 各位 -什么行李 科尼利厄斯
- Alright, lads. – Luggage for what, Cornelius?
我们为第一次日出准备了点节目
We've got a bit of a benjo planned for first sunrise.
菲茨詹姆斯船长提议举办嘉年华宴会
Captain Fitzjames has proposed a Carnivale.
最可怕的就是制♥造♥不存在的假象
A worse case of gastritis is show it there never was.
阿米蒂奇先生
Mr. Armitage.
他一直想做海军
He always wanted to be a Marine,
可惜耳朵不好
that one, but for his dumb ear.
那是他的梦想
He longs for it.
你呢 希基先生
What about you, Mr. Hickey?
你的梦想就是做敛缝工吗
Did you always want to be a caulker?
他也欠你一次 你知道吧
That man owes you one, too, you know.
阿米蒂奇吗 为什么
Who, Armitage? How's that?
因为你没说出
For not pointing him out
他也参与抓捕那个爱斯基摩女孩
as being part of grabbing that Esqui girl.
他本来也会一起受刑的
He'd have been in your rights to.
可我觉得那没意义
I didn't see the point in it.
可他还是
Even still,
躲过了鞭刑
not to get in flogged.
那种事情可能会
That sort of thing can
改变你对事物的看法
change your sense of what the point is.
确实
It did.
我充满了感激 这才是最重要的
I'm grateful... is the point.
它改变了你 对不对
Reformed you, did it?
我不该听你的话
I shouldn't have listened to you.
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表