剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
Then...
一天早上 她们带我一起去了
one morning, they took me with them.
我当时一直在发抖
I was shaking.
那场仪式并不像
The service was not the...
我所想的那样充满罪恶 反而...
howling spectacle of sin I had imagined, but...
很美妙
was beautiful.
那歌♥声...
The singing...
就像天使在歌♥唱
sounded delivered by angels themselves.
圣餐开始的时候 我...
When it came time for the Eucharist, I...
发现自己走了上去
found myself moved to step forward.
我的婶婶都很诧异 但我能看出来她们也很开心
My aunts were surprised, but pleased, I could see.
我将圣饼放在舌头上
I took the wafer on my tongue.
用圣餐杯喝水
Drank from the chalice.
感觉自己焕然一新
I felt clean.
基♥督♥的身体和血液在我体内流淌...
With the body and blood of Christ within me...
我觉得自己可以原谅自己灵魂中...
I felt forgiven of every poor...
一切可怜懦弱自私的念头
weak or selfish thing within my soul.
那是我不完美的人生中的
It was a perfect moment in a whole...
一个完美的瞬间
imperfect life.
第二周...
The next week...
准备出发的时候 我...
when it came time to dress, I...
我假装自己生了病
I pretended to be ill.
她们知道我是装的
They knew I was pretending.
直到今天 我都不知道当时为什么装病
To this day, I don't know why I did it.
她们再也没有带我去过
They never asked me to join them again.
我们也没再提过那件事
We never spoke of it.
那是我最后一次...
It was the last...
也是唯一一次进入天主教堂
and only time I stepped into a papist church.
但今晚...
But tonight...
当我闭上双眼...
when I close my eyes...
我却在那里
I'm there.
如果我能再勇敢点...
If I were a braver man...
就会杀了希基先生
I would kill Mr. Hickey.
即使那也意味着我的死亡
Though it would mean my death, too.
可我很饿
But I am hungry.
我很饿 而且我想活下去
I am hungry and I want to live.
在哪儿
Where?
它只落后了克罗泽的队伍寥寥几公里
It's got Crozier's group a very scant few miles ahead of it
有领先了我们那么几公里
and ours a very few miles behind.
肯定会找到我们其中一方
It will find one of us or the other, I have no doubt about it.
我们能不能引诱它去他们那边
Could we bait it in their direction?
我们应该回到船上去 我见过那些图表
We should return to the ships. I've seen the charts.
我们连四分之一都没走到
We're barely a quarter of the way.
我们看到了融雪的迹象
We've seen more signs of melt,
德沃先生还看到了鸟
Mr. Des Voeux has sighted birds.
如果现在动身返程
If we head back now,
我们肯定能赶在惊恐号♥和幽冥号♥
we're assured of getting back to Terror and Erebus
有足够起航的开阔水域之前回去
before they have enough open water to leave.
我们可以保持忠诚
We can keep a loyal crew.
一起离开这个鬼地方 远离这个恶魔
We can head away from this place, away from this devil.
你终于开始害怕了 大智者
Well, you finally sound frightened, Solomon.
我们不能再遇上那个怪物了
We don't want to meet this thing again.
我们打不过它
We can't beat it.
这话从海军嘴里说出来有点娘炮啊
That is a queer melody for a Marine.
我亲眼看着那怪物杀了柯林斯先生
I saw that thing murder Mr. Collins.
你跟我说过
You've told me.
可没说过完整的
Didn't tell you all.
我没对任何人说过完整经过
I haven't told anyone all.
你相信人有灵魂吗
Do you believe a man has a soul?
你为什么觉得人有灵魂 你见过吗
How have you come to that belief? Have you seen one?
我见过
I have.
我看到了柯林斯先生的灵魂
I saw Mr. Collins's soul.
我知道那就是他的灵魂
I know that's what it was,
可我就眼睁睁地看着那怪物...
and I watched that creature...
摄走了它
ingest it.
以它为食
Feed on it.
我当时离他们不过...几米远
Watched it happen from... a few yards away.
我没有看错
I'm not mistaken.
它吸摄了他的灵魂
It breathed that man's soul in.
如果它正在尾随船长的队伍
If it's following the captain's group now,
我们就趁此机会
let's take that opportunity
尽可能拉开我们和它之间的距离
and get as many miles between us as we can.
立刻动身返回 在通道融开的时候赶回船上
Get back to the ships and be there when the leads open.
而不是在这里
Not here.
不能在这里
Not here.
这意味着我们要制定新计划
This does mean a new plan.
你能给那支队伍里的朋友发信♥号♥♥吗
Can you signal to our friend ahead?
能
Yes.
"C C 这开阔的C"[C和Sea同音]
"The C, the C, the open C.
"清新生动 无比自♥由♥"
It grew so fresh, the ever free.
"无比自♥由♥"
The ever free.
"无比自♥由♥"
The ever free.
"没有它"
Without it...
"没有它"
Without it,
"守护它或行至它之上"
guard it or run to the earth above the regions round.
"我爱这片海"
I love the sea.
"我爱这片海"
I love the sea."
布里奇斯先生
Mr. Bridgens.
他从早上就站在那儿了
He's been up there since morning.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
在思考
Listening to his thoughts.
他知不知道我们收到了他的讯息
Does he know yet we got his message through?
他还没下来过
Not been down.
我觉得最好也别上去
And I dare not go up.
我们是在等待他的许可吗
Are we waiting for his permission?
不
No.
但我们需要船
But we need the boat.
也需要足够的人手来拖船
And so we need enough men with us to haul it.
我们无需再发动一次暴♥乱♥
This needn't be a second mutiny.
他会想通的
He'll see reason.
我更愿意扔下穿
I'd rather take our chances without the boat
就能尽快回去
and get there much faster.
我们可以克服融冰 穿过冰面回到船上
We can beat the thaw and get across the ice, back to the ship.
该做的事肯定要做 汤米
We'll do what we have to do, Tommy,
但要等明天
but we'll do it tomorrow.
躺下吧 乔普森
At ease, Jopson.
躺下
At ease.
我能为您做点什么吗 长官
Is there something I can do for you, sir?
有
Yes.
你可以躺着养病...
You can lie there, not feeling well...
然后我给你讲
while I try and cheer you up
曾经有人让我
by telling you the story
骑奶牛的故事来逗你开心
of the time anyone ever let me ride a cow.
我知道最后你一头栽进了堆肥堆
I know that story ends with you head first in a compost heap.
那你到底想不想听
Well, would you like to hear it or not?
想
Yeah.
故事里的奶牛
The cow in question,
是一个邻居养的
it belonged to a neighbor.
弗利
Foley.
没错 科林·弗利
Yes, Coilin Foley.
每次他想让它走 就会踹它
He used to kick that cow when he wanted it to move.
可它从来都不爱动
And it never wanted to move.
它可以一整天都在青青的草地上站着
She just stood in the grass meadow all day long,
所以我们这些小孩都以为骑它不会有危险
which is why us children thought she'd be a safe one to climb up.
所以...
So...
第一个技巧是要骑上它的背...
the first trick was getting on top of the thing...
你确定吗
You're certain of this?
我看到了 长官
I saw it, sir.
通过望远镜看到的 通道就在那里
Through the glass. It's there.
你觉得它有多宽
How wide would you guess it to be?
容得下我们的船 长官
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表