剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
纽约多切斯特的安布罗斯警探
Detective Ambrose, from Dorchester, New York.
-我问问他是否有空接听 -谢谢
Let me see if he's available. Thank you.
(戴安娜贝尔德法官)
谢谢
谢谢您 法官阁下
Thank you. Thanks, Your Honor.
你好 哈里
Hello, Harry.
希望你认得这个地方
I hope you recognize this place.
我有权通知我的律师
I have a right to call my lawyer.
-先生 我们要求你出去!
Sir, we're asking you step outside.
-不 我才不要出去
No. I won't step out.
没事的 走吧 到处看看
It's ok. Go ahead. Take a look around.
你好?爸?
Hello. Dad?
帮帮我 可怕的是发生了
You gotta help me with something. Something terrible has happened.
-你在哪儿 -我在贝弗维克俱乐部
- Where are you? - I'm at the Beverwyck
什么?
what?
别 等等 我马上就到
No, no, no. Hold on, I'll be right there.
发生什么事了?
What's wrong?
天哪
Oh, boy!
弗兰奇?
Frankie?
爸
Dad.
你没事吧?
You alright?
那不是我的错
Wasn't my fault.
发生了什么事?
What happened? I don't know, umm...
我不知道 她心脏病发作
She had, like, a heart attack.
我想给她做心肺复苏术 但她的骨头就碎了
I tried to do CPR, but she just broke.
这个女生还有脉搏
This girl has a pulse!
对 她发疯了
Yeah, she freaked out.
攻击了弗兰奇跟我
She attacked Frankie. She attacked me.
他是谁?
Who is this?
JD 他是我的朋友
J.D., he's a...he's a friend.
我们得把她送去医院
We have to get her to the hospital.
弗兰奇 他们会报♥警♥的
Frankie, they're gonna tell the police.
-这只是个意外 -是吗?
It was an accident. Yeah?
你想这样告诉警♥察♥吗?
You want to try to convince them of that?
你要是报♥警♥ 我就告诉他们到底发生了什么
You go to the police, I'm gonna tell them exactly what happened.
到底发生了什么?
And what is that?
你的儿子当时 在跟那个病恹恹的女生上♥床♥
That your son was balls deep in this very sick girl,
她死的时候 他们两个人都嗑药了
both of them high on pills when she died.
我不知道那是不是意外
Maybe that's an accident, maybe not.
我只知道情况很糟糕
All I know is, it doesn't look good.
弗兰奇 回家
Frankie, go home.
快开车回家
Take your car and drive straight home.
那你要做什么?
快点 快回家!
What are you gonna do? Go! Just go!
回去!
Go.
好了 可以了
Alright, that's good enough.
快离开这里 剩下的我来处理
Now get out of here. I'll take care of the rest.
没问题 朋友
Whatever you say, man.
-快把她赶出去 -我们不能这样做
I want her out of this house. We can't do that.
你可以把她送去医院
You can drop her at the hospital.
想让她告诉警♥察♥昨晚发生的事吗?
You want to talk to the police about last night?
那你到底想怎么处理她?
Then what the hell do you intend to do with her?
天啊
Oh, my God.
别看过来
你知道得越少越好
Don't look at this. The less you know, the better.
让他去准备
Get him ready. Ready for what?
-准备什么? -今天坐飞机回洛杉矶
You're flying back to L.A. today.
走吧 你去洗澡吧
Come on. Let's get you in the shower.
快点
Come on.
你今天感觉如何?
How you feeling today?
可拉 放松
Cora, easy.
没事的
It's ok.
别出事
Shh.
-你来这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
-我只是来看看
I'm just checking in,
确保你把一切都处理好了
making sure everything was good on your end.
而且我想让你做一件事
And wanted to ask you something.
让你帮个忙
A favor.
-…正在… -…他的新餐馆…
- Is sending... - His restaurant, Inc.,
-迈克尔 · 沃尔塔吉认为辩论很伪善…
Michael Voltanio finds the debate hypocritical.
-天气… -重大新闻…
Weather is making news tonight, a warm...
-还是没有报道吗? -没有
Still nothing? No.
…关于总统…
Of the president.
那女生真可怜
Poor girl.
她的父母也很可怜
Her poor parents.
等她痊愈了 我就找个地方把她放下
Once she's healed, I'll drop her somewhere.
也许她不会记得
Maybe she won't remember.
…军队最古老的徽章…
Military's oldest medal...
如果她记得呢?
What if she does?
Ow!
Ow.
告诉我你记得什么
Tell me what you remember.
求你了
Please.
告诉我你记得什么
Tell me what you remember.
你还好吗?
You alright?
我在哪里?
Where am I?
那些被盗的执照号♥
Those stolen license numbers,
都属于贝尔蒙医生的同事
they were all from colleagues of Dr. Belmont.
JD一直以来都在勒索他
J.D. was blackmailing him all along.
是你
It was you.
我记得你的眼睛
I remember your eyes.
我知道你那么做是为了你儿子
I know you did it for your son.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry.
没事 我带她回去 谢谢
It's ok. I got her. Thanks.
老实说 我第一次在警局审问你时
You know, when I first interviewed you at the station,
你自责的样子
the way you were blaming yourself...
让我觉得很熟悉
I realized it felt familiar...
因为我也那样做
Because I do that too.
重点是
But the thing is, you're...
我们年轻时遭遇过的事
What somebody did to us when we were young,
我知道那不是我们的错
I know it wasn't our fault.
我知道我们没有做错
I know we didn't do anything wrong.
但我就是
But somehow, I...
我不知道该怎么处理
I don't know what to do with it all.
他把她丢在波基普西的一条后巷里
And he leaves her in a back alley in Poughkeepsie
仿佛她就是一袋垃圾
as if she were a bag of trash.
从那一刻起 可拉每一天
From that moment forward, Cora goes through life believing
都认为自己不仅是一名瘾君子
not only that she is a heroin addict,
还是造成她妹妹去世的罪人
but that she's responsible for her sister's death.
尽管如此 尽管遭受过
Despite all of this, despite all of the abuse
帕特里克 · 贝尔蒙
by Patrick Belmont, by J.D. Lambert,
和JD · 兰伯特的虐待 以及被家人抛弃
by her own family,
她放弃了吗?
does she give up?
没有
No. No.
她戒了毒瘾 结了婚
She gets cleaned,
她生了一个可爱的儿子
she gets married, she has a beautiful son,
她过着正常的生命 远离暴♥力♥ 远离过去
she lives a normal life, free of violence, free of her past,
直到有一天 她开心地跟着家人去到海滩
until one happy day at the beach with her family,
她见到弗兰奇贝尔蒙就坐在她的旁边
she sees Frankie Belmont sitting on the towel next to hers.
于是一切回忆猛然涌上心头
And that's when it all comes rushing back.
这是我担任法官以来 经历的颇为独特的时刻
This is a unique moment in my time in this privileged position.
新的证据证明被告可拉 · 坦尼蒂
Given this new evidence, I find that the defendant, Cora Tannetti,
在犯下罪行时 心理状态极度混乱
acted under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance.
我在此将其二级谋杀罪
I hereby reduce the conviction from murder in the second degree
降为一级过失杀人罪
to manslaughter in the first degree,
我在此宣布 坦尼蒂女士
and rather than spend another day in prison,
即日出狱 并转移至
I hereby order Mrs.Tannetti
罪犯心理治疗机构
to be transferred to a secure psychiatric facility.
每隔两年重审其案件
Her case will be reviewed every 2 years,
若其不再
with the possibility of release if she's determined
对自己或他人造成威胁 便可释放
no longer to be a danger to herself or others.
起立
Please rise.
-怎么了? -我为你感到骄傲
What? Proud of you.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表