剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
你跟弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙是什么关系?
What's your relationship with Frankie Belmont?
我从没见过他
I've never met him before in my life.
那为什么杀他?
Then why kill him?
住手
No! Stop it!
你什么都可以跟我们说
I mean, you can tell us anything.
什么都可以
Whatever you can.
我就是刺了
I just did it.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
说实话 我真不知道
I mean, I don't really know
该对她说什么
what to say to her, to be honest.
因为那根本讲不通
'Cause it didn't really make any sense.
她开始走向那个女朋友
She started going towards the girlfriend.
就像是她拯救了她?
Like she was saving her.
跪下
Get down.
你还是我肚子里的宝宝时
When you were a baby inside of me,
拿走了我全部能量
you took up all my strength.
因此她很虚弱
That's why she's so sick.
你觉得他认识她?
You think he knew her?
于是就让她杀死自己
And then he let her kill him?
考虑到刚才对你宣读的权利
Having in mind the rights which were just read to you,
你要提出抗辩吗?
will you be entering a plea?
-抱歉 可以请你重复一遍吗?
I'm sorry, can you repeat that, please?
-有罪
Guilty.
请记录在案
Let it stand for the record that the defendant has submitted
被告向本庭作出认罪答辩
a plea of "guilty" to the court.
律师 为何不替
Counselor, why aren't you speaking
你今天的当事人辩护?
on behalf of your client today?
我在这里只是走个形式 法官阁下
I'm only here as a formality, Your Honor.
我的当事人拒绝法律指导
My client declined legal counsel
希望自己辩护
and prefers to represent herself.
坦尼蒂女士 你是否意识到一旦认罪
Mrs. Tannetti, you realize by pleading guilty
-就代表你要放弃审判的权利?
you're give up your right to a trial?
-是的
Yes.
而你的律师已经向你清楚说明
And your counselor has made clear to you
二级谋杀指控有可能被判处终身监禁
that second-degree murder charges can result
-并且不得假释? -是的
in life imprisonment without parole?
坦尼蒂女士 你没有刑事犯罪记录
Yes. Mrs. Tannetti,
你拒绝律师的帮助
you have no criminal record. You've turned down a lawyer,
并且承认你无法解释的谋杀罪
and you're pleading guilty to a murder you can't explain.
你能向我解释其中任何一点吗?
Would you care to clarify any of this for me?
我只知道我做了
I just know that I did it,
and...
我只想结束这一切
I just want this all to end.
鉴于犯罪情节
In consideration of the circumstances of the crime
以及被告的特殊行为
and the defendant's unique behavior,
本庭要求根据刑事诉讼法第730条
the court orders an examination of the defendant,
对被告进行检查
pursuant to Criminal Procedure Law 730,
以确定其受审能力
to determine competency to stand trial.
在等待结果期间
Pending those results, the court will hear
本庭将在已排程的聆讯中 听取被告的答辩
the defendant's plea in a scheduled allocution.
起立
Please rise.
-这是什么意思? -法官要求进行730检查
What does that mean? The judge ordered
他们要评估
a 730 exam. They need to evaluate you
你是否适合受审
to see if you're fit to stand trial.
可拉
Cora.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-是你让贝尔德法官这么做的?
Did you put Judge Baird up to this?
-我打了电♥话♥ 说明了情况
I called, made my case.
你好 梅森
Hey, Mason.
-你好吗? -挺好的
-我是凯特琳 -对
How are you? Good...ah, it's Katelyn.
-不 我记得 -抱歉
Oh, yeah, no-I remember.
-自毕业之后
Sorry, it's just that...
也有一段时间没见了
it's been a while since graduation.
你知道些什么吗?
You know anything?
他们刚才说了她什么?
Like what they're saying about her, or...
-她为什么杀人或是…
or why she did it, or...
-我不能谈论
I can't talk about it.
-不行吗? -是的 抱歉
No? No, sorry.
那就后会有期吧
Well, I'll-I'll see you around then,
梅森 我可以
I guess, huh? Mason, I can...
我知道后面有一条路出去
there's a way out back I know...
-好的 谢谢 -好的
Yeah, I'd like that. Yeah, okay.
谢谢 我很快就结束
Thanks, I'll be good.
-我知道你认识弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙
I know you knew Frankie Belmont.
-不 我不认识
No, I didn't.
你认罪?为什么那样做?
You're pleading guilty. Why are you doing that?
如果你配合律师
You could at least try to help yourself.
至少可以尝试帮助自己
If you work with your lawyer,
提出暂时性精神错乱
plead temporary insanity,
那也许可以帮你减刑
you might reduce your sentence.
会花点时间
It could take a while, but eventually,
但最终你可以和家人重聚
you could be with your family again.
可以回到原来的生活
And you could get your life back.
你怎会觉得我想回到原来的生活?
What makes you think I want my life back?
-小心她的头 威廉 -我看得到
Watch her head, William... I see it!
这是最后一次了
This is the last time. She still wakes up
她得学会自己睡觉
Well, she needs to learn to sleep through it,
我要睡自己的床
and I need to sleep in my own bed.
再这样下去我会受不了
I can't do this much longer. Shh!
德斯蒂法诺已经在担心树叶季了
DeStefano's already worried about foliage season.
他觉得这案子会吓跑来观赏树叶的人
And he thinks the case'll scare away the leaf peepers.
我担心那个730检查
I'm worried about that 730 exam.
贝尔德法官通常不下这种命令
Judge Baird doesn't usually order those.
这给了坦尼蒂改答辩的时间
It gives Tannetti time to change her plea.
这审讯也许还是有的 各位
We may still have a trial on our hands, gentlemen.
我们现在又不是
Well, it's not like we're gonna get caught
当场出丑 我们手头有证据
with our pants down. And we got a case.
对 但如果要审讯的话 那就得明确动机
Well, yeah, but if we go to trial,
-但到目前为止呢?
we have to establish motive. And so far...
-一定会有原因的
There's an explanation there somewhere.
我根本没注意到她
I didn't even notice her.
我们都是
None of us did.
我记得我换了首歌♥
I remember I... I changed the music.
弗兰奇上医学院的时候 参加了一支乐队
Frankie was in a band when he was in med school,
我把音轨放到了手♥机♥里面
and I had the... the tracks on my phone
想给他惊喜
to surprise him.
我们只是在嬉闹 然后
We were just kidding around, and...
等我回过神来 她就在那里尖叫了
next thing I know, she's there, screaming.
这过程中可拉有说了什么吗?
Did Cora say anything during any of this
对你或是其他人?
to you, or anybody else?
我不知道 不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
那么在这之前呢?
What about before all this?
弗兰奇有没有提过可拉的名字?
Did Frankie ever mention Cora's name,
或是其他你可能没见过的女性?
or any other women that you might not have met?
他只聊医院里的同事
He only ever talked about his colleagues...
和实习医生
residents from the hospital.
也许他认识她
Well, maybe he knew her,
但没告诉过你?
but he didn't tell you about it.
你是说他背着我出轨?
You mean, was he cheating on me?
是这意思吗?
Is that what you're asking?
事实上多数人都藏着秘密
Fact is, most people have secrets...
就连看起来最不可能的人也有
even the most unlikely ones.
弗兰奇提过
There was a girl...
一个女孩
that Frankie mentioned.
他不肯跟我谈论
He wouldn't talk about it with me, but...
但他告诉过他的朋友
he told his friends, once, that he had some sort
说他和她有某种紧密联♥系♥
of intense connection with her,
但她有点不对劲儿
but there was something wrong with her.
然后发生了某个意外 差点毁了他的人生
And then some sort of accident happened,
差点毁了他的人生
and...it almost ruined his life.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表