剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Well, we get in these big boats
我们乘上那种大船
and it takes us right up to where the water's coming down.
它带我们驶向水流下来的地方
Right up to the edge.
径直到瀑布的边沿
If we're lucky, we might actually see
如果幸运的话 我们甚至可以看到
some people coming over in barrels. Barrels?
有人坐在桶里漂过来 桶里
It's a thing in Niagara Falls.
这是尼亚加拉瀑布的一个特色
People put themselves in these big barrels...
人们坐进这些大桶里
like pickle barrels. They just hold tight and...
就像酸洗桶那种 他们抓紧...
No, no, they don't.
不 不 这不可能
I'm telling you.
这是真的
No, they don't. Okay, fine.
不 不可能 那好吧
I guess you'll just have to wait and see for yourself, then.
那你就等着眼见为实吧
It's saying two hours and 20 minutes.
上面说要两个小时二十分钟
Okay. We should get gas.
好的 我们应该去加点油
We still have a quarter of a tank.
我们还剩四分之一的油量
Let's just fill it up, please.
我们加满吧 拜托了
Okay.
好吧
What was that? I don't know.
刚才怎么了 我不知道
What happened?
发生什么了
You got it.
你可以的
You got it, you got it, you got it.
你可以的 你可以的 你可以的
Look.
快看
I'm not even doing anything. Whoa!
我一点力都没使 哇哦
All right, I'll push. All right, crank the wheel.
好吧 我来推 好了 让轮子转起来
That's it.
就是这样
Nice work.
干得漂亮
You've got some strong muscles, boy.
你的肌肉很强壮啊 小伙子
We still don't have service.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
All right, so we'll find a phone.
好吧 我们得找个电♥话♥了
Somebody'll take a look at it tonight.
今晚会有人来检查一下的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We're not hitchhiking!
我们不能搭便车
Adam!
亚当
Okay, I guess we're walking, then.
好吧 那我们只能走路了
I saw a sign for lodging up the road.
我在路上看到有客栈的标志
We can call a mechanic there.
我们可以在那里叫修理工来
I... I know a guy. I can call him.
我... 我认识一个人 我可以打给他
But I can tell you right now,
但我可以现在告诉你
he isn't gonna do no work tonight.
他今晚是不会出来接任何活的
How much for a room with two beds?
一个标间多少钱一晚
59.
五十九
Oh, God. What?
天呐 怎么了
My wallet.
我的钱包
I left it in the car.
我忘在车里了
It's okay.
没关系
We'll get it in the morning, okay?
我们明天早上再去取 行吗
Hey.
嘿
How are we gonna get to Niagara Falls without a car?
没有车 我们怎么去尼亚加拉瀑布
Oh, we still have our car.
至少我们的车子没丢
We're gonna get it fixed first thing in the morning.
明天一早我们就找人把它修好
We'll see the falls tomorrow.
明天就能看到瀑布了
Given the changes that are happening to liquidity,
鉴于资产流动性正在发生的变化
many of those same investors are not appreciating...
很多投资者都不看好...
I know, I just... You're just acting like it's no big deal.
我知道 我只是... 你表现得好像这不是什么大事一样
And it is a big deal for him. I know that.
但这对他来说确实是件大事 我知道
For me, too.
对我来说也是
The car breaking down has nothing to do with my attitude,
车子坏了和我的态度没有任何关系
Bess, okay?
好吗 贝斯
I'm just trying to make this fun for him.
我只是希望他能开心点
We shouldn't be spending the night here.
我们不应该在这里过夜的
Well, I can't exactly barge into some mechanic's place
那我也不能闯进一家修理厂
and pull him off his couch right now, can I?
把修理工从沙发上拖下来 对吧
I know, I just... Okay.
我知道 只是... 好了
What do you wanna do? It's just that...
你想干点什么 只是...
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
How you doing? You good?
你怎么样 还好吗
Come on, let's get ready for bed, all right?
来吧 我们准备睡觉了 好吗
Hey, what's the matter?
嘿 怎么了
Did you have that nightmare again?
你是不是又做那个恶梦了
What's going on? I wanna go home.
发生什么了 我想回家
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 没事的
This is just a little... delay.
我们只不过... 会稍微晚一点
You're okay.
你会没事的
Hey.
嘿
Come on.
来吧
There we go.
这就对了
Down in the valley
# 在山谷之下 #
Valley so low
# 深深的山谷里 #
Hang your head over
# 轻轻躺下 #
Hear the wind blow
# 且听风吟 #
Roses love sunshine
# 玫瑰热爱阳光 #
Violets love dew
# 紫罗兰热爱露水 #
Angels in Heaven
# 空中的天使 #
Know I love you
# 知道我有多爱你 #
Okay. We're all set.
好了 都准备好了
Mechanic's finishing up a job.
修理工还有一份工作马上完成了
He's calling me back in an hour.
他一小时之后会给我回电♥话♥
What time is it? 8:15.
现在几点了 八点一刻
Where's Julian?
朱利安在哪里
I introduced him to the joys of the breakfast bar.
我向他介绍了一下早餐厅里好玩的东西
He's getting us tea. He insisted.
他在给我们泡茶 他坚持要这么做
And I'm gonna take a nice, hot shower.
我打算去洗一个舒服的热水澡
You left him there? Yeah.
你把他一个人留在那里了 是啊
I did.
没错
And he's fine.
他没事的
Hey.
嘿
He's fine, okay? He's a big boy.
他没事的 好吗 他已经是大孩子了
He... It's okay.
他... 没事的
You're such a bad father.
你真是个糟糕的父亲
The worst.
最差劲的
It's me!
是我
Look at you.
看看你
Oh, thank you. This is so nice.
谢谢 这太棒了
Our room service is here.
我们的客房♥服务来了
Thank you. Mmm, smells like licorice.
谢谢你 闻起来像是甘草
Oh. I'm gonna take a shower.
我要去洗个澡
Sounds good. Yeah.
听起来不错 是啊
And it's looking like a few more days of fair weather
看起来还有几天的好天气
with rain on the horizon...
就要开始下雨了...
Adam...
亚当...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Adam?
亚当
Julian.
朱利安
Julian.
朱利安
Jeannie. Hey.
珍妮 嘿
My dad in the back? Yeah, he's back there.
我爸在里面吗 是的 他在里面
Dad.
老爸
I'll be right there.
马上就好
There we go. Thank you, Jeannie.
好了 谢谢你 珍妮
I ran into the Hendersons.
我跑去亨德森家
And they asked about you.
他们问起你
They were really hoping you can make it tonight.
他们真的希望你今晚能来
You show up, eat some barbecue...
你过去 吃点烧烤...
I don't... No, all of those couples and screaming kids.
我不去... 那里都是夫妻和大声喊叫的孩子
You got something against kids now?
你现在不喜欢孩子吗
Maybe you'll meet somebody there.
你可能在那会遇到一些人
At Helen's? Come on.
在海伦家吗 来吧
Dad... You don't know.
爸爸... 你不知道
No.
不
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表