剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Never, never, never leave you
As sure as there's...
Detective! Detective!
Did she know the man?
Did she know him? Did she know the victim?
Detective! Detective, wait!
-一切都井井有条 -对 可拉喜欢那样
Well, everything's kept in good order.
Yeah.
That's the way Cora likes it, so...
你还没去看她
You haven't gone to see her yet.
对 我本打算去 我会去的
I... I mean, I'm going... I was going.
I am. I will.
-你们之间出了问题? -没有
Have you two been having trouble?
Nope.
是什么在让你犹豫吗?
Something's keeping you.
说实话 我真不知道该对她说什么
I mean, I don't really know what to say to her,
to be honest.
她的表情 还有她说的话 我
The look on her face, and the, uh, the things
that she said, I, um...
好像她变成了另一个人似的
I mean, it was like she was someone else.
她说了什么?
What'd she say? You didn't mention
在你的口供里没提到这个
anything about that in your statement.
因为那根本讲不通
No...
'cause it didn't really make any sense.
在她
After she, um...
在她袭击了那个人之后
after she attacked the guy...
她开始走向那个女朋友 就是播放音乐的那个人
she started going towards the girlfriend,
the one that turned on the music.
那女孩?莉雅?是吗?
The girl, Leah, right? Mm-hmm.
她好像说 你没事了
She said something like, "You're okay" and "You're safe"
你安全了 他已经走了
and "He's gone now."
就像是她拯救了她?
Like she was saving her.
对 看起来是那样
I mean, yeah.
That's what it looked like.
-来 让我抱吧? -不 我来抱
Here, why don't you let me hold her?
-来 坐下休息吧 -我来抱 让我抱着
No, no, I've got it. Here, let me just...
-让我来吧 -威廉 求你了
I've got it. Just let me do it!
Let me do it, let me do it. William, William, please.
可拉?
Cora? Cora?
可拉?过来看看妈妈
Come see Mommy.
想看看你妹妹吗?
Would you like to meet your sister?
过来
Come here.
你还是我肚子的宝宝时 拿走了我全部能量
When you were a baby inside of me,
you took up all my strength.
足够给三个孩子的能量
Enough for three children.
所以 当菲比降临的时候 已经没有能量给她了
So when Phoebe came,
there wasn't any left for her.
因此她很虚弱
That's why she's so sick.
但是我祈祷了
But I prayed.
在医院里 我使出 前所未有的力气去祈祷
In that hospital, I prayed like I've never prayed before.
结果奏效了
And it worked.
看到了吗?
You see?
他在考验我 这是一个考验
He was testing me.
It's all a test.
他期望我们做的每一件事 听我说
Every single thing he expects of us... listen to me.
他期望我们做的每一件事 我们都必须做
Every single thing he expects of us,
we have to do.
-你明白吗?明白吗? -明白
Do you understand?
Do you? Yes.
只有这样她才能活
It's the only way she'll live.
坐这里 不能有身体接触
You can sit here. No touching.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
雷恩怎么样?他还好吗? 有没有吃东西?
How's Lane? Is he... is he okay?
他挺好的 就是有点一头雾水
Is he... Yeah, he's fine.
He's just, uh...
He's confused.
抱歉 我昨天没有过来
I'm sorry I... I didn't come yesterday.
我在脑子里一遍遍地回想
I mean, I...
I'm going over everything in my head, and...
但没有一点讲得通
it doesn't make any sense.
我就是想找出原因 你懂吗?
And I'm just trying to figure out why, you know?
-我想我是哪里出问题了吧 -不 只是
I think there's something wrong with me.
可能就是那么一瞬间
No, I just... maybe it was just, like...
just like a moment, you know?
有什么不对劲 就是这样
Something that happened, and that's it.
就是有什么事情…
Something.
那接下来会怎样?
So what's gonna happen now?
-我录了口供 -好的
I give my statement. Yeah.
几个小时后 他们会带我去聆讯会
And they're gonna take me to my hearing in a few hours.
好的 然后呢?
Okay, and then what?
然后我会认罪
Then I'm gonna plead guilty.
就那样?他们不能
And that's it?
Can't...
他们不能做点什么吗?律师呢?
Can't you do something? What about a lawyer?
律师也无济于事 我做了就是做了
A lawyer can't do anything. I did what I did.
梅森 不管你接下来要做什么
Mason...
Whatever you have to do now,
我都不会责怪你 因为毕竟发生了这种事情
because of what happened,
I won't blame you.
因为你总要继续生活
Because you're gonna have to move on.
而且这不是你的错 因为对我来说 你是非常好的丈夫
And this is not your fault.
You were such a good husband to me.
我没想过我能有正常的生活 是真的 从来没想过
I never thought that I would have a normal life, and I did.
Cora... I really did.
这都是因为有你
And it's because of you.
-梅森… -我得走了 好吗?
Mason.
I got to go, okay?
-什么事? -伙计 你去哪了?
Yeah? Hey, man, where you been?
-昨晚回家了吗? -我在办公室睡了
Did you ever make it home last night?
听着 关于可拉 · 坦尼蒂的案子 我刚和地方检察官办公室谈过
I slept in the office. Look, I've just been talking
to the DA's office about Cora Tannetti,
现在我去见莉雅 · 贝尔蒙
and now I'm on my way to see Leah Belmont.
哈里 怎么回事? 我以为这案子已经结束了
Harry, what's going on, man?
I thought we were done with all this.
听着 如果我能让莉雅 · 贝尔蒙 证实可拉 · 坦尼蒂
Look, if I can get Leah Belmont to confirm
当时处于某种妄想状态 那么我会告诉贝尔德法官
that Cora Tannetti was in some kind of delusional state,
then I'm gonna bring that to Judge Baird.
她绝对不会接受那有罪答辩的
She'll never accept that guilty plea.
你知道你只有两个小时了 对吧? 传讯四点开始
You know you only have two hours, right?
The arraignment's at 4:00.
是 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, no, I know, I know.
打扰了
Excuse me. Can I help you?
-有什么能帮你? -我是哈里 · 安布罗斯调查警督
Yeah, I'm Detective Lieutenant Harry Ambrose.
-帕特里克 -好的
Patrick. Right.
她怎么样?
So how's she doing?
护士说她今天早上非常不稳定
The nurses said she was too unstable this morning,
所以又给她打了镇静剂
so they put her back on sedation.
我真心不想再经历一次了 口供我已经录过了
I would really prefer not to do this again.
I already gave my statement.
那么你有听到她说什么吗? 在事发期间或是之后?
So did you hear her say anything?
Either during or after?
那么莉雅 · 贝尔蒙呢?
How about with Leah Belmont?
坦尼蒂女士跟她有过什么接触吗?
Did Mrs. Tannetti have any kind of interaction with her?
跟你说了 我从头到尾 都坐在自己的毛巾上面
I told you, I was... I was sitting on my towel
然后弗兰奇流血 我就尝试止住
the whole time, and then Frankie was bleeding,
我就记得这些了
and I was trying to stop it, and that's...
that's all I remember.
我要迟到了 所以…
And I'm running late, so...
那是巴西橡胶树 是一种橡胶植物
It's a Hevea brasiliensis.
It's a rubber plant.
它需要更多的光线
It needs more light than it's getting.
-那么 你问完了? -是的
So is that it?
Yeah.
你有健身吗?
Do you work out?
What?
你看起来身材很好
It looks like you're in great shape.
谢谢 是的 有时候会练练
Thanks. Uh, yeah, sometimes.
我意思是 我想知道 你为什么没尝试阻止她
I'm just saying, you know, it makes me wonder
why you didn't try to stop her.
梅森 · 坦尼蒂 从坐着的地方 站起来 飞跑过去
Mason Tannetti, he got up from where he was sitting,
根据我的估测 大约有4.6米
and he ran... from my measurement,
it was about 15 feet... and then he tackled her,
and you never got up off your towel.
那是为什么?只是反应慢?
So what was that? Just slow reflexes?
我以为他控制住局面了
I thought he had it under control.
被刺了七下 怎么算得上控制住了?
What part of getting stabbed seven times is under control?
听着
Look...
我不知道有没有其他人看见
I don't know if anyone else saw this,
但从我坐着的位置 我看到弗兰奇抓住她了
but from where I was sitting, I saw Frankie grab her.
什么时候?
At what point?
就在她刺了他第一下之后 刺中了他的脖子
Right after she stabbed him the first time.
Right in the neck.
弗兰奇抓住了她的手臂 像这样
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表