剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
all: Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit...
(特好吃牌 巧克力)
赐给我们日用饮食
Give us this day our daily bread
宽恕我们的罪过
and forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
如果你希望 我们可以一整天这样
We can do this all day if you want.
我们可以明天回来继续重复
And we can come back tomorrow and do it all over again.
我知道你和弗兰奇之间是有故事的
I know there's a story between you and Frankie.
我会继续深挖
And I'm gonna keep digging.
你没有精神病 而神志正常的人
You are not mentally ill,
and sane people, they have motives
他们做事情总会有个动机 不管他们是否把它藏起来
for what they do, whether they hide it or not.
而我来到这里 是不会善罢甘休的
And me coming here is not going to stop
直到我听你说出合乎情理的话
until I hear something out of you
that makes sense.
外面肯定有知情人
There is someone out there
who knows something.
也许是某个朋友 或是你的家人
Maybe it's a friend or one of your family.
因为你 电视摄像机 在时刻跟随着他们
They've got TV cameras following them every minute
of the day because of you.
他们很痛苦
And they're in pain.
而你打算让他们
And you're just gonna leave them there
就这样度过余生 无法解释自己所做的事情?
for the rest of their lives, with no explanation
这就是你希望的?
for what you did. Is that what you want?
我是在七月三日认识弗兰奇的
I met Frankie on July 3rd.
那是五年前
你当时在哪里?
Where were you? It was at a bar,
是在高速六号♥线上的一家酒吧
on Route 6.
卡尔酒吧
Carl's Taproom.
但我认识的他不叫弗兰奇
But I didn't know him as Frankie...
他说他叫JD
He told me his name was JD. I didn't realize
到后来我才知道他撒谎
that he was lying until later.
那是哪一年?
What year was this? 2012.
2012年 独♥立♥日周末
4th of July weekend.
他和几个男性朋友在酒吧
He was there at the bar with some friends...
with a couple of guys.
JD带了些药片 我们都吃了
JD had some pills and we all took 'em.
然后我们上了他的车 去了某个人的家里
And then we got in his car and went to somebody's house.
弗兰奇开什么样的车?
What kind of car did Frankie drive?
他有一辆卡车 白顶黑色卡车
He has a truck. A black truck with a white top.
你说的房♥子在哪里?
Where was this house?
我不清楚 总之最后就是到了那里
I'm not sure. We just ended up there.
我记得有张橙色地毯 还有那首歌♥
I remember this orange carpet. And that song...
弗兰奇一遍又一遍地播放
Frankie just... they played it over and over and over again.
那是他曾经待过的乐队
It was from a band that he was in.
他看起来很自信 就好像他的前途好光荣似的
And he just seemed so confident.
Like he was on his way somewhere.
然后呢?
And then what?
我们一起过夜了
And we spent the night together.
两周后 我发现自己怀孕了
Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant.
我不知道该怎么办
And I didn't know what to do.
他有我的电♥话♥号♥码 但我没他的
He...he had my phone number. I didn't have his.
所以我尝试追查他 就在那时候我发现
So, I tried to track him down, and that's when I found out
他甚至没告诉我他的真名
that he didn't even give me his real name.
我生长在天主教家庭
I grew up Catholic. I couldn't get an abortion.
我不能堕胎 不能告诉我爸妈
I couldn't tell my parents.
我只想死
I just wanted to die.
然后我醒过来
And then I woke up...
发现自己在医院 臀部骨折 有脑震荡 而且
in the hospital, with a fractured hip
and a concussion, and...
我不再怀孕了
I wasn't pregnant anymore.
小时候我经常祈祷
I used to pray a lot when I was little...
为我妹妹菲比祈祷 为我妈妈祈祷
Praying for my sister Phoebe, praying for my mother,
为自己祈祷
for myself.
Hours and hours,
祈祷好几个小时
我恳求天主帮助我们 结果呢?
I would...I would beg God to help us, and for what?
什么样的天主会杀死你的孩子 却让你存活?
What kind of a god...
kills your baby but lets you survive?
在海滩听到那首歌♥的时候 我便意识到他是谁
When I heard that song at the beach,
then I-then I realized who he was.
我内心的某根弦突然就断了
Something inside me just snapped.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这下洛佩兹至少能满意了吧 我们问出了个说法
Well, Lopez will be happy, at least.
似乎一切都讲得通了 对吧?
We got a story. Kinda all makes sense now.
Doesn't it?
天父 原谅我的罪过
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
我沉溺在诱惑中 拿妹妹的性命冒险
I indulged in temptation and risked my sister's life.
天父 原谅我的罪过
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
你已经在这里祈祷一个多小时了
You're been praying out here for over an hour.
菲比从窗户看见你 提醒我你还在这外面
Phoebe saw you from the window...
reminded me you were out here.
我想留下
I wanted to stay.
我相信他已经听到你的祈祷 他会饶恕你妹妹
I have faith that He heard you
and He'll spare your sister.
但你必须比这更坚强
But...
you have got to be stronger than this.
我知道很困难
I know that it's hard,
但我们不能给他惩罚我们的理由
but we can't give Him reasons to punish us.
咬一口这个巧克力 他就会夺走菲比的性命
One bite of this chocolate,
and He could take Phoebe's life.
来吧 让他看到你明白了
Okay. Show Him you understand.
我从房♥间另一头就感觉到 你在郁闷沉思了
I can feel you brooding from across the room.
其实内心在微笑
Smiling on the inside.
跟平常一样吗?三分熟?
The usual? Medium-rare?
不要薯条 要沙拉
With salad instead of fries.
我以为你周二会过来
I, um... thought you were coming over
你大可以提早告诉我的
on Tuesday. You could've let me know.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
问题是 我不能再去见你了
The thing is, I can't come see you anymore.
-上次是个错误 -之前你也这么说过
That last time was a mistake. You've said that before.
我在尝试和菲复合
I'm trying with Faye.
我真的很想尝试
I really wanna try.
那你现在为什么在这儿?
So why are you here now?
为了告诉你刚才那些话
Well... to tell you.
你跑大老远过来 就为了说那些
It's an awfully long way to come
just to tell me that.
下次发短♥信♥吧
Text me next time.
嘿
Hey. Hmm?
-上来 -不
Come up here, come up here. No, no, no, no.
-上来 -不 我想这么做 不
Yes. No, I want to.
不 我想这么做
Please. I really want to.
梅森
Please.
Shh, shh, shh. Please.
怎么回事?
What was that?
我不知道
我不知道
I don't know.
-天啊 你没事吧? -没事
Oh, my God, are you okay? Yeah, don't worry.
没错 抓住角上的带子
That's it. Get that tape right on the corner.
Yeah. Go ahead,
继续 撕开
tear it, tear it, tear it, tear it.
然后 砰砰
And...
爸 都跟你说了 他想要乐高 《星球大战》隼号♥之类的
Dad, I told you he wanted LEGOs.
The "Star Wars" falcon thing.
我觉得这能在我们登山时派上用场
Well, I thought he could
use these on our hikes, you know,
如果他能看到鸟儿 也许会更感兴趣
and if he could see the birds,
he might be more interested.
对吧 小子?
That right, kiddo?
怎么了 宝贝?
What's the matter, honey?
Dan. What?
跟我说实话
Now, be honest with me.
有没有想过到那孩子面前 来这么一下
Have you ever wanted to go up to that kid and just...
-就一点点? -下次买♥♥乐高吧
Just a little bit? Next time, just get the LEGOs.
好的 买♥♥乐高
All right, just get the LEGOs.
在这里跟你待着 感觉很好
It's nice to be here with you.
听到你这么说 我很高兴
It's nice to hear you say that.
感觉很自然
It feels natural.
我知道要怎么做
I know how to do this.
我们说好八个星期的 哈里
那是我们共同决定的
We said eight weeks, Harry. That's what we decided.
可是为什么? 为什么我们不能一起生活?
But why? Why can't we just live together?
你仍然希望
You want to still. And...
我也希望
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表