剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
嘘 没事了
Shh. It's okay.
都怪我
It's not my fault. It's not my fault.
不怪你 亲爱的 菲比
It's not your fault, sweetheart.
没事的
Shh. It's okay.
我的天 我以为你死了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, we thought you were dead.
菲比 没事了
Shh, Phoebe, it's all right.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
荡♥妇♥
You whore.
看你妹妹哭的
Look what you did to your sister.
看看
Just look!
看 可拉
Look, Cora.
看
Look.
我说了 我想不起来
I told you, I don't remember.
可拉 你爱过JD
Cora, you were in love with JD.
你迷恋他
You were obsessed with him.
但他利用了你
And he used you.
是吗?
Didn't he?
没关系
That's okay.
我知道那种感觉
I know how it feels.
这些男人上♥床♥后就把你扔一边
These men, they just screw you and toss you aside.
JD离开你 回到他的正牌女友玛蒂身边
JD left you and he went back to his real girlfriend, Maddie.
你完全有权力生气 换我也会的
You had every right to be angry. I know I would be.
他是你真正的初恋吧?
He was your first real boyfriend, wasn't he?
为了得到他 你什么事都愿意做
You would have done anything for him.
内疚很残忍♥
Guilt is a brutal thing.
吃人不吐骨头
It chews people up.
我经常见到
I see it all the time.
我看到你心里就有
And I can see it in you.
你心中这么多内疚 一定累极了
You must be exhausted, carrying all of that around.
你不累吗?
Aren't you exhausted?
累
Yeah.
你为什么这么内疚?
What do you feel so guilty about?
为了一切
Everything.
那你必须承认 你有可能
Then you have to admit that it's possible...
杀了玛蒂
It's possible that you killed Maddie
但不记得
and you just... you don't remember.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
不是吗 可拉?
Isn't it, Cora? Mm-hmm.
-有可能 -是的
Yeah. It is. It's possible.
毕竟你杀了弗兰奇 对吧?
You did kill Frankie, after all, didn't you?
你无法控制你做的事
You couldn't control yourself, but you did.
你杀了他
You killed him.
安布罗斯警督
Detective Ambrose.
如果你没有搜查令
I'm afraid if you don't have a warrant,
那你必须回楼上
then we really should take this upstairs.
如果我是你
You know what? If I were you,
我会想想雷恩
I would be thinking...Of Laine.
20年是很长
20 years, that's a long time,
但不是永远
but it is not forever.
到时候他正23或24岁
He'll be, what, he'll be 23, 24...
你可以假释出狱
When you get out on parole?
你想看他大学毕业吧?
You wanna see him graduate from college, don't you?
对
Yeah.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened,
这一切就结束了
and all of this'll be over.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你休息一会 我会回来的
You get some rest, all right? I'll be back.
可拉坦尼蒂的顽强超乎你的想象吧?
So, Cora Tannetti's hanging tough.
没关系
More than you thought? It doesn't matter.
反正我也不需要她认罪
I don't need a confession after all.
血渍上的DNA匹配成功了
We got a DNA match on those blood stains.
匹配谁的?
Yeah? Who?
你的可拉
Your girl Cora.
毯子上都是她的血
She's all over that blanket.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表