剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Nanny trouble.
你有孩子吧?
You have kids, right?
一刻也不停
It never ends.
好了 我不看手♥机♥了
Okay, I am putting that away.
你能告诉我什么有关林中
So what can you tell me about that body
尸体的事吗
we found in the woods?
-不 -你知道
Nothing. You knew something
那里埋了东西 -不
was buried out there. No.
我不知道
No, I didn't know.
Oh, um...
我不明白了
I don't understand, um...
你怎么指引安布罗斯警督
How is it that you led Detective Ambrose
去那里的?
to that exact location?
我只是告诉了他
I was, uh, just telling him
我的一些零星记忆
bits...of what I remembered.
什么记忆?
Remembered of what?
我不知道
I don't...I...I... I don't know.
可拉 你看得出这
Cora, you can see how this doesn't look
-对你不利吧? -不是我♥干♥的
very good for you. I didn't do this.
我没杀过任何人
I didn't kill anybody.
是其他人 你只是没杀过其他人
Else. You didn't kill anybody else.
可拉·坦尼蒂正在等待
Cora Tannetti is already awaiting sentencing
贝尔蒙凶杀案的判决
on the Belmont homicide,
她还指引安布罗斯警督直奔埋尸点
and she led Detective Ambrose directly to the burial site.
事情显而易见
This isn't rocket science.
但是可拉·坦尼蒂的体重是52公斤
It's just that Cora Tannetti weighs 115 pounds.
我认为这么瘦的女人不可能
To me, it seems unlikely that a woman that size
独自沿着最近的道路
would haul a body in 3 miles in from the nearest road
拖动尸体五公里
all by herself.
看来你有不同看法
Sounds like you've got a different take on this.
我们正在调查一名本地毒贩
We're starting to circle a local dealer.
JD·兰伯特
JD Lambert.
他身边的女人经常消失
Women disappear around this guy.
他的前女友玛蒂比彻姆
His ex, Maddie Beecham,
五年前失踪了
she went missing five years ago.
我们还在找她的下落
We're still trying to track her down.
-你认为那具无名女尸就是她? -有可能
And you think she's our Jane Doe.
时间线相符
Possibly. She fits the timeline.
但也可能是别人
That said, it could be anyone.
好吧 把JD·兰伯特带进来
Okay, let's bring in this JD Lambert
看他怎么说
and see what he has to say.
试过了 他没说什么
Well, we did that. He's not saying much.
很狡猾
He's a slippery guy,
但我们正从其他角度下手
but we're working on some other angles.
好 给我所有关于他的卷宗
Okay, well, bring me everything you've got on him.
还有可拉的 我想尽快了解
Cora, too. I wanna get up to speed
你们的进程
on all the good work you've been doing.
感谢大家 我们继续努力
他们说我就是他们想要的人
I mean, they basically told me that I'm the guy.
这意味着全额福利和加薪
And that means full benefits and a pay raise.
虽然其实待遇一直都很不错
Which, I'm already doing pretty well.
但是现在
But now it's like...
我也能买♥♥♥房♥♥了
I'm gonna buy that condo.
恭喜你
Congratulations. Yeah.
可能是我为新工资系统做的编码
I think it was the coding that I did
帮了我的忙
for the new payroll system that did the trick.
你的牙上塞了东西
You got something stuck in there.
左边一点
That...a little more to the left.
前台有牙签 你可以…
There's some toothpicks at the register, you could...
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
抱歉
Um...sorry.
好多了
All better.
我该回去了
You know, I should...I should probably be getting back.
真的吗?
Oh. Really?
可是现在还早
Um, but it's...it's so early.
我能带你去吃冰淇淋吗?
Can I...can I take you for some ice cream or something?
如果你不需要再看看 我们就收尾了
We're packing up here, unless you need anything else.
不用了
I'm good.
(私人地♥产♥ 禁止入内)
(私人地♥产♥ 禁止入内)
我们大多数会员已经不打猎了
Most of our members don't hunt these days.
贝弗维克俱乐部从19世纪50年代
But the Beverwyck still owns about 3,000 acres
就有12平方公里的原始森林保护区
of old growth forest preserve since the 1850s.
我进来的小路?
And that back road that I came in on,
谁能使用它
who has access to that?
只有会员和地勤人员
Only club members and grounds crew.
前门一直锁着
The front gate is locked at all times.
我需要一份会员名单 员工名单
I'm going to need a member list, a staff list,
还有过去十年有权使用那条小路的人
and anybody who's had access for going back ten years, say.
请问这是要干什么?
I'm sorry, and what is this regarding?
调查谋杀案
It's a murder investigation.
-我想想办法
Um...let...let me see what I can do.
-谢谢
Thanks.
好消息
Well, it's good news.
州警和地方检察官 给我们提供了一个协议
The State Police and the DA offered us a deal.
如果你详细供述第二起杀人案
If you provide a detailed confession
他们就让你
to the second murder, they'll let you
合并执行两次判决
serve the two sentences concurrently
表现好的话
and guarantee early parole at 20 years,
20年后尽快假释
pending good behavior.
20年?
20 years. Yeah, we're down
是的 光第一起杀人案就会判30年
from 30 years with the first murder charge.
这已经是无法想象的好条件了
This is better than anything we could hope for.
可拉 如果你拒绝这次协议
Cora, the thing is, if you reject the offer,
将来他们认定你犯有另一起谋杀
and down the road they convict you on this other murder,
就一定会把你起诉到底
they will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
那是两个无期徒刑
That's back-to-back life sentences.
80年后才有可能假释
Possibility of parole in 80 years.
那我要承认我没犯过的杀人罪?
So I'm supposed to confess to a murder I didn't commit.
我只能告诉你 这是最好的协议
All I can tell you is you won't be getting a better deal.
机会转瞬即逝
贝弗维克俱乐部 自1978年开始接受犹太人
The Beverwyck Club started accepting Jews in 1978
1985年开始接受黑人
blacks in '85.
除此之外 他们很低调
Besides that, they keep a low profile.
过去15年内没有一起警讯
Not a single police report filed in the last 15 years.
这是什么?
Oh, what's this? An employee filed
几年前一名员工诉讼非法解雇
a wrongful dismissal suit a few years back.
这是我能找到的唯一的最近报道
That's the...that's the only recent article I could find.
了不起
It's something.
我会看的 谢谢
I'll start going through this. Thanks.
-祝你一天愉快 -好 谢谢
Have a good day. Okay. Thanks.
警监
Captain.
不管梅森坦尼蒂对你说了什么
Whatever Mason Tannetti might've told you,
我们还是暂时不要对JD兰伯特
I think it'd be good if we didn't make a move
采取行动
on JD Lambert just yet.
最好让他没有戒心地自♥由♥活动
It's good to have him out in the field
而不是关在县看守所
with his guard down, not stuck in County.
-我会考虑的 警督 谢谢
I'll consider that, Lieutenant. Thanks.
-谢谢
Mm, thank you.
-对了 -好
Oh, by the way, uh... Uh...yeah.
我在看你对可拉·坦尼蒂的问讯记录
I was just catching up on your interviews
发现你在下班后
with Cora Tannetti, and I noticed that you logged in
去县看守所
to see her a couple times at County...
见过她几次
after hours.
我没看到那些记录
I'm not seeing any of those transcripts.
因为那不是正式问讯
Because those were informal.
我只是追踪细节
I was just chasing down the details.
没有记录
Nothing checked out.
通常我喜欢记录
Normally, I like to keep a record
和被告的所有互动
of all interactions with a defendant,
不管多么微不足道
no matter how small.
这是个老♥习♥惯
It's an old habit, but...
但帮了我好几次
saved my neck a few times, so...
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表