剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
不管你期待他给你什么
Whatever you want from him-a husband, a family,
丈夫、家庭 还是一间小房♥子
a nice little house...
他都不会给你的
he's not gonna give it to you.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你肯定有事
因为你现在很难过
Something happened, 'cause you're so sad.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我看得出来 你很难过
Yeah, I can see it. It's...it's all around you.
我替你感到很难过
I'm really sorry.
Whispered something in your ear
It was a perverted thing to say
-好了 来吧 坐下
Okay, come on. Let's sit down.
-不
No, no, no, no, no, no. Yep.
好的
Yes, yeah.
但是我还是说了
But I said it anyway
Mmm.
Made you smile and look away
那么
So...
关于JD
About JD...
-别… -不 听着
Don't. No, listen.
听着
Listen.
你在等他骑上来 选择你
You are waiting for him to ride up and choose you.
这不是你应该玩的游戏
That's not your game.
因为你是个无与伦比的女人
Because you're a giant.
你可以成功让任何你喜欢的男人兴奋
You could... you could pluck up anybody you wanted.
你可以获得所有你想要的东西
You could have anything you wanted.
你知道吗?
Do you even know that?
你太兴奋了
You are so high.
没错
Yeah.
该走了 要关灯了
Oh, it's time to go. Lights out.
该走了
-走吧 -走吧
来吧
Come on.
好了 我们该走了
Come on, we got to go. Let's go. Let's go.
可是 为什么?
No, why?
-我不要回家 -你必须回去
I'm not going home. Yes, you are.
你已经玩够了 你会伤到你自己的
You've had enough, and you're gonna hurt yourself.
-我叫出租车
I'm calling a cab.
-我没事 我知道你想干什么
I'm fine, and I know what you're doing,
省省吧
so you can just stop.
-我想干什么?
What am I doing?
-你想摆脱我
You're trying to get rid of me,
然后和他碰面
and then you're just gonna go and meet up with him anyway.
你会受不了的
You can't handle this.
关你什么事?
What do you care?
反正你想让我死
You want me to die anyway.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这是事实 承认吧
It's true. Admit it.
天啊 你现在一团糟
Jeez, you're a mess.
我们送你回家
Let's get you in the car.
抱歉 她硬要跟着
Sorry. She just invited herself,
我劝不动她
and she wouldn't let it go.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
今晚过后你就自♥由♥了 对吧?
After tonight, you're free, right?
对
Yeah.
走吧
你什么时候要告诉他别再来?
When are you gonna tell him to stop coming around?
为什么?
Why?
在我们房♥子里 我不喜欢看他
I don't like seeing him at the house.
他很扫兴
It messes with the energy.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
什么?
What?
我不小心尿裤子了
I had an accident. I peed myself.
-什么意思?
Why? What do you mean?
-靠边停吧 JD 拜托了!
Just...just pull over, JD, please.
有人要吐吗?拜托不要
Is somebody gonna puke? Please don't.
拜托了 我们很快就完事
Please. We'll be fast.
我喘不了气
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
-我的心脏 -放松
My heart. Just relax.
-我喘… -别动
I can't...I can't... Well, just stop moving.
-我的心脏… -好
My heart. It... Okay.
-那颗药丸 -什么事都没有
The pill. The... Everything's okay.
不不 那颗药丸 有毒
No, no, the pill, they poisoned me.
没毒的 你只是太兴奋了
No, you're just peaking.
-他们在药里放了毒 -你在兴奋点上
They poisoned... You're just peaking.
呼吸 看着我
Breathe. Look at me.
呼吸
Breathe.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们不能现在让他们调头回去
We can't just ask everybody to turn around now.
我去拿我的包
Wait, just let me get my bag.
我们在哪 我们都没想过这问题
Where are we? We didn't even think about that.
想想 老兄
Think, dude.
可拉?
Cora.
可拉?
Cora?
可拉?
Cora.
可拉?
Cora. Cora.
可拉?
Cora! Cora!
你包里怎么有这些东西?
Why do you have all that stuff in your bag?
因为
Because.
快点 可拉
Get this going. Cora!
你本来想瞒着我跟他一起过夜吗?
Were you gonna spend the night with him and not tell me?
是吗?
Were you?
他请我搬去跟他同居 知道吧?
He asked me to move in with him, okay?
我同意了
And I said yes.
-什么 -我们应该离开酒吧后就回家的
- What? - We were supposed to go home after the bar.
你总是得寸进尺
Just always push it.
这次我不会让你坏我的事
I'm not letting you ruin this for me.
那你要
Then, what? You were just...
你要永远离开了?
you were just gonna leave and be gone for good?
快点!
Come on!
走吧
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
Whoo!
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
这地方真棒
That's dope.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们去后面
We're going around back.
瞧瞧她
Oh, there she is.
-玛蒂 你看起来真美味
Maddie, you're looking delicious.
-来吧 姑娘 让我们看看你有多性感
Come on, girl. Show us what you got.
-摆动一下身体 -别闹了
Show us some moves. Stop it.
Ooh!
你会开锁吗?
You know how to pick a lock?
Ah!
给我一支手电筒
Ooh! Give me the flashlight.
我用酒跟你换
I'll trade you the bottle for the flashlight.
-好吧 成交 -看看这地方
All right, fair trade. Look at this.
你们怎么那么晚才到?
What took you guys so long?
女士们先生们
Hey. Ladies and gentlemen,
这位是弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙先生
Mr. Frankie Belmont.
-这是什么地方?
What is this place?
-贝弗维克俱乐部 白种特权的堡垒
The Beverwyck Club, a bastion of the WASP empire.
-我会住这里
I'd live here.
我没事 你去吧
I'm fine. Can you just go?
我走开一下
We're gonna hang out for a few minutes.
然后我就向JD借车
Then I'm gonna ask JD if I can borrow his truck,
开车送你回家
and I'm gonna drive you home.
医科学生弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙死于23岁
Medical student Frankie Belmont was found dead at the age of 23
在贝弗维克俱乐部摔下楼梯死亡
after a tragic bannister accident at the Beverwyck Club.
据说他在这里偸住了两天
People said that he had been squatting there for the past two days.
-该死的
Oh, shit!
-你还好吗?
You all right?
他不顾赫赫有名的奖学金 离开了洛杉矶
He leaves behind a prestigious scholarship in LA,
还把他在登机道上恐慌症发作的丢脸录像抛在了背后
as well as some humiliating footage of a panic attack he had on the Jetway...
小兄弟 没了恐慌症 就来点这个吧
This is in lieu of that panic attack, little dude.
-真是温柔 -干杯 -喔
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表