剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Please.
-别烦我 -亲爱的 求你了
Just leave me alone. Honey, please.
这样只会越来越糟
You're just making it worse.
我们一起祷告…
We'll pray together. Get out.
出去 别烦我
Get out of my-just leave me alone!
怎么了
What's going on?
她今天早上晕过去了
She passed out this morning.
医生说她的T细胞计数升高了
The doctor says her T cell count is elevated.
不能这样结束
It can't end like this.
不能
It just can't.
她认为返回犯罪现场
She's got some idea that by going back to the scene of the crime,
会让她获得一种精神宣泄
she's gonna get some kind of release, a catharsis.
你们两个是在玩什么古怪游戏吗?
Is this some weird game you two are playing?
如果我把她带回贝弗维克俱乐部
Look, I think if I took her back to the Beverwyck,
她会告诉我她干了什么
she'll tell me what she did.
你必须说服贝尔德法官
You have to convince Judge Baird.
不行 出去吧 我还要工作
No. Come on. I got work to do.
我也不想这样
Oh, I really hate to do this,
但我记得我当巡警的时候
but I remember back in my patrol days
曾经拦住一位年轻的地区助理检察官
when I pulled over a young assistant district attorney
她至少多喝了半瓶酒
with at least half a drink too many in her.
你真的不惜这么做?
Are you really gonna play that for this?
真的
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
你每隔一小时都要问一下她的情况
You can't get through an hour without checking in with her.
你发现了吗?
Do you realize that?
我是她的依靠
She depends on me.
可拉 如果菲比真的为你好
Cora, if Phoebe really cared about you,
就该放你自♥由♥
she'd let you go.
她会让你过好自己的生活
She'd tell you to go live your life.
她说过这种话吗?
Has she ever said anything like that?
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
她想霸占你的生活
She wants your life for herself.
她是个吸血鬼
She's a vampire,
只要待在她身边
and as long as you stay with her,
你就是一具空壳
you'll be a shell.
这周六
This Saturday,
告诉菲比和你父母你要出门
tell Phoebe and your parents you're going out.
打包几件换洗的衣服
Pack a change of clothes in your purse,
到酒吧找我
meet me at the Taproom.
庆祝一结束
When we're done celebrating,
你就跟我回家
just come home with me.
不回去了
You don't go back.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
不准触碰囚犯 除非是制♥服♥她
No touching the inmate unless she needs to be subdued,
抓捕她或急救她 明白吗?
recovered, or medically revived.
-明白 -嗯
Understand? Yes.
-不准去计划外的地方
No unscheduled stops.
快餐店、赌场、
Fast food, casinos,
电影院、汽车旅馆
movie theaters, motels.
明白
Got it.
贝尔德法官给你们两小时
Judge Baird has given you two hours.
如果没在限定时间内回来
If you are not back in the allotted time,
我们会自动发布你们两人的搜捕令
we automatically issue a warrant for both of you.
-你有电击枪吗?
You have a Taser?
-没有
No.
需要吗?
You want a Taser?
-不需要 -请自便
No. Suit yourself.
两小时 六点见
Two hours. See you at 6:00.
好了
我来弄
Uh, let me get this...
这样行吗?
Is that all right?
Um...
把手伸出来
You want your hands outside? Mm-hmm.
-怎么样?
How's that?
-很好
Good. Good.
-你搬家了吗?
Did you move?
-算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
等我们到了俱乐部
So once we get to the club,
只能待半小时 就得往回赶
we only got a half hour, and then we got to head back.
就这么多时间
That's all we got.
假如我什么都想不起来呢?
What if I don't remember anything?
是啊
Yeah...
(贝弗维克俱乐部)
可拉
Cora.
怎么了?
-葛雷斯顿小姐 我知道 -董事会
Ms. Grayston, I know that... It has all been
都安排好了
arranged by the board.
我们毫无隐瞒
We are an open book to you, Detective.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
很感谢
Well, I appreciate that.
一定要替我谢谢董事会
Be sure to thank the board for me.
我来过这里
I've been here before.
就是这里
Yeah, this is it.
这部分要我们自己来
We need to do this part on our own.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
不是这里
This isn't the place.
这就是地下室
This is the basement.
你没想起什么吗?
You're not getting anything?
没有
No.
我努力回想 但是想不起来
I'm trying, but I just can't make it happen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你应该打个电♥话♥回来
You could've called.
我忘记时间了
I lost track of time.
抱歉
Sorry.
你要离开我了
You're gonna leave me.
别傻了
Stop.
你恋爱了
You're in love.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
等我走了 你就轻松了
It'll be easier when I'm gone.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你不会走
You're not going anywhere,
我也不会走
and neither am I.
嘘
Shh.
别哭了
Come on.
告诉我你们独处的时候 他是怎么对你的
Tell me what he does to you when you're alone.
不行
No.
可拉
Cora.
我们会抚摸
We touch.
好极了 抚摸
Great. You touch.
还有
There's...
我说不清
there's...I don't know.
摩擦
Rubbing.
哪里?
一般的身体部位
Where? The usual places.
给我看看
Show me.
不行
至少让我看看他是怎么吻你的
Show me how he kisses you at least.
可拉 求你了
Cora.
他摸你哪里
Where does he touch you?
求你了
Please.
他说什么
What does he say?
他说 "你想要吗?"
He says, "Do you want it?"
从这里能往右拐吗?
Can you turn right up here?
我们没时间了 可拉
Uh, we don't have the time, Cora.
就一分钟
Just a minute?
他们不在家
They're not home.
我和妹妹的房♥间就在前面
Me and my sister's room is right there, in the front.
我们在里面商量了很多计划
We made a lot of plans in that room.
搬去佛罗里达 那不勒斯
Gonna move to Naples, Florida.
都在地图上标出来了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表