剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
这女人是疯的 她是疯子
-冷静 -冷静
Hold down. Hold down!
-让她离我远点!她疯了! -不 求你们不要
No...no, please, no.
Please, don't.
求你们了
-不要看我手臂 求你们了 -冷静
Please, please.
医护人员昨晚把她移送来这里
The medics moved her in here last night.
她现在情况稳定了
She's stable now.
我把她带到面谈室
I'll move her to an interview room.
你可以在那儿跟她谈
You can talk with her there.
上次我们谈话时 我太无礼了
I was off base last time we spoke,
and...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
昨晚的事我听说了
I heard about last night.
能让我看看吗?
Would you show me?
另一条胳膊也一样吗?
Is it the same on the other arm?
能不能给我看看?
Can you show me?
是海♥洛♥因♥ 对吗?
Heroin, right?
从什么时候开始的?
When did it start?
五年前
Five years ago.
我认识梅森之前
Before I met Mason.
是在你离家出走之后吗?
Was that... after you ran away?
你父母告诉我了
Your parents told me.
你见过他们?
You saw them?
你不该相信他们说的任何话
You shouldn't believe anything they say.
他们说你在独♥立♥日周末离家出走
They told me that you left on 4th of July weekend.
你所说的弗兰奇的故事 也发生在同一晚
That was the same night as your story about Frankie.
你去了哪里?
Where'd you go?
多切斯特
Dorchester. Um...
和金斯敦
and Kingston.
我一直都处于飘飘然的状态
I was high the whole time.
好 你和谁一起?
Who were you with?
可拉 没有人会独自沉迷这种玩意
Cora, nobody gets into this kind of stuff alone.
我记不起来了
I barely remember. I...
为了注射海♥洛♥因♥ 我会跟男人上♥床♥
would sleep with guys for fixes.
所以是谁根本不重要
So it didn't really matter who.
Hmm.
请不要告诉我家人
Please don't tell my family.
梅森以为这是我小时候
Mason thinks that this is, um, from a hospital infection
在医院里感染得到的
that I got when I was young.
他的父母不知道
His parents don't know.
他们会告诉我儿子的
They will tell my son.
这点我不能答应
I can't promise that.
-这是我的职责 -求你了
It's my job. Please.
办不到
I can't.
其他事情我都告诉你了
I have told you everything else.
就只有这一件没有
This is the only thing.
我恨你
I hate you.
我早该注意到的
I should've noticed them. No, no, no.
不 因为被血迹盖住 我们都忽略了
Covered in blood-we all missed it.
梅森 · 坦尼蒂?
Mason Tannetti...
是他带她吸毒的吗?
did he get her into this?
不会 说实话
No. I mean, honestly,
他读高中时是有点混♥蛋♥
he was kind of a dick in high school, but...
但他绝对不是瘾君子
he was never a junkie.
好 我接个电♥话♥
Yeah, I gotta take this.
安布罗斯警探
Detective Ambrose.
嗨 哈里 我是县监狱这边的沃特
Hey, Harry. It's Walt over at county.
你说如果有人来探望可拉 · 坦尼蒂 就通知你
You wanted to know when Cora Tannetti had any visitors?
今天下午就来了个新面孔
Well, she had a new one this afternoon.
Good afternoon, Ms. Lacey. You have a visitor.
玛格丽特 · 莱西?
Margaret Lacey?
我想跟你谈谈你的侄女
I was hoping we could talk for a minute
可拉 · 坦尼蒂
about your niece Cora Tannetti.
-你确定什么都不喝吗?
You sure I can't offer you anything?
-不用 没关系
No, I'm fine.
-我知道你今天去探望可拉
I understand you visited Cora today.
-是的
Yes.
怎么 难道我不应该去?
What...was I not supposed to?
不 不是 没关系
No, no, it's fine. I...
《我们的小镇》
"Our Town."
我知道这个
I know that one.
是这样的 我在尝试帮助你侄女
Look, um... I'm trying to help your niece.
想弄清楚她的遭遇 还有
Just trying to understand what happened to her, and, uh...
我不是来抓人的
I'm not out to get anybody.
抱歉
I'm sorry. It's just this whole thing...
只是这整件事让人心烦意乱
你跟可拉亲近吗?
very upsetting. So you were close with Cora.
这些年来 我尝试那么做 但是伊丽莎白 她母亲
I tried to be, over the years,
不同意
but Elizabeth, her mother... she disapproved.
她对戏剧的观念停留在维多利亚时期
She has a Victorian notion of the theater.
认为所有女演员不是异教♥徒♥就是妓♥女♥
All actresses are heathens or prostitutes.
-可拉跟我一起生活还比较轻松
It was easier when Cora lived with me.
-是什么时候的事?
When was that?
-自她回来之后
When she came back.
-从哪里回来?
From?
她在2012年七月失踪
She disappeared in July...
但两个月后 她突然出现在
in 2012, but two months later, she turned up out of nowhere
波基普西一个戒毒中心
at a detox center in Poughkeepsie.
-波基普西?
In Poughkeepsie?
-尽管如此 我还是想不通
Still doesn't make sense to me.
她以前从没有过吸毒问题
She never had a problem with drugs before.
看到可拉胳膊上那些疤痕时
So Elizabeth, when she saw those scars on Cora's arms,
伊丽莎白对她劈头盖脸地大骂
she tore into her.
她叫她妓♥女♥、败类
She called her a whore. A degenerate.
她拒绝接纳可拉
She refused to take Cora in.
幸好可拉还有你
Cora was lucky to have you.
我比他们好不了多少
I wasn't much better than they were.
是有一些迹象
There were signs.
但我选择了无视
I ignored them.
那件如何?
What about that one?
我们去吃披萨可是比这简单多了
It was just easier when we went for pizza.
不如弄一下头发吧?
Why don't we do something with your hair?
换个心情
Just for a change.
这样好看多了
This is looking better.
那个疤痕
So that scar...
你有问出原因吗?
did you ever find out how she got it?
她不肯说
She wouldn't say. But...
但她会做恶梦
she had these nightmares.
每天晚上 在凌晨三点前
Every night, just before 3:00 in the morning,
她都会惊醒尖叫
she would wake up...screaming.
我知道她受了伤害
I knew that she was hurt.
从她眼里就能看出
I could see it in her eyes.
但是我没问
But I didn't ask.
我们一直没问
We never ask.
你到走廊尽头去!
You'll be right down the hall! No, William!
她还能活着就是因为 我每时每刻都陪着她
She's only alive because I'm with her every minute!
-我需要和她在一起 -我需要和我妻子在一起
I need to be with her. And I need to be with my wife!
-求你了 -你觉得这正常吗?
Please. You think this is normal,
跟自己女儿睡一个房♥间?
sharing a bedroom with my daughter?
-你看看她现在的样子 -求你了威廉 看在菲比的份上
Look at her now! William, please, please!
-这成何体统
Our baby's sick! It's not decent!
-求你了 威廉 小心点…
Please, William...careful!
不要这样
Please stop.
-菲比 -你们两个自己搞定吧
You two will figure it out. I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉 我去倒点牛奶给你
I'll get you something.
-雷恩呢?他还好吗?
Where's Laine? Is he okay?
-他没事
He's fine. He's okay.
他没事 他在家
He's home. He's home. Okay.
-在家? -对
He's home? Yeah.
好吧
Okay...
我不明白
I don't understand.
那个警探来过
That detective came over.
他问我你的吸毒习惯
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表