剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
我还在查找
I'm still looking.
我还以那两个家伙跟你的事有关系
It's just I thought that those 2 guys were
结果没有
gonna be the missing piece but they weren't...
我
and I...
我们会从头理一遍
let's just go through it all again and
一定会找出蛛丝马迹的
something will come up, I'm sure.
为什么不能直接告诉贝尔德法官
Why can't we just tell Judge Baird
我发生了什么事?
what happened to me?
我们需要一个证人
We need a witness
否则你的故事没有说服力
or your story doesn't hold up.
明天就是我的判决了
My sentencing is tomorrow.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
坦尼蒂!
Tannetti!
有人来看你
Visitor.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you would come.
是你父亲说服我来的
Your father convinced me.
我想告诉你 菲比发生了什么事
I want to tell you what happened to Phoebe.
听着
So?
那天晚上我带她出去了 我不后悔我这么做
I took her out that night, and I don't regret it
因为她认识了一个男生 爱上了他
Because she met a boy and she fell in love.
他们跳了舞 上了床
They danced, they had sex
而且她死在了他的怀里
And she died in his arms,
这正是她期望的去世方式
exactly the way that she wanted.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
那天晚上 我第一次见到她那么开心
I've never seen her happier than that night.
菲比被埋在森林里
Phoebe was buried in the woods,
在泥土里 孤零零一个人
in the dirt, alone.
这是她所期望的吗?
Was that what she wanted?
为什么我们没回家 你们没有报♥警♥?
Why didn't you call the police when we didn't come home?
为什么你们没有找我们?
Why didn't you look for us?
我们以为你们是离家出走
We thought you ran away.
你以为我们没听见 你们在悄悄商量佛罗里达的事吗?
You think I didn't hear you whispering about Florida?
你在计划逃跑 觉得我就是怪兽
Planning your escape, like I was some sort of monster?
教唆菲比反叛我
Turning Phoebe against me?
我们只想好好活下去
We just wanted to live.
仅此而已
That's all it was.
那你现在看看自己
And look at you now,
看看你自己的下场
Just look what you've done to yourself.
比起跟你在一起的时候 我现在更加自♥由♥
I'm more free now than I ever was with you.
可拉 · 坦尼蒂毫无缘由地 杀害了一位完全不认识的陌生人
Cora Tannetti murdered a perfect stranger without provocation.
根据法律 我们认为非常有必要起诉她
We see no need not to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
哈钦斯小姐 你的委托人 是否有意在法庭上发言?
Ms. Hutchins, does your client wish to address the court?
没有 法官
No, your Honor.
我愿意倾尽所有 只为能回到那天的海滩上
I would give anything to go
从头再来
back to that day on the beach and undo all of this.
很抱歉我夺走了你们儿子的生命
I'm sorry that I took your son from you.
我不是一个杀人犯
I am not a killer.
这不是真正的我
That is not who I am.
但有人杀害了我妹妹 还把她埋在森林里
But somebody took my sister and buried her in the woods,
他们还把我关在房♥间里好几个月
and they kept me in a room for months
我甚至不知道他们对我做了什么
and I don't even know what they did to me
-他们仍然逍遥法外 -坦尼蒂女士…
and they're out there! Mrs. Tannetti!
他们仍然逍遥法外
They are still out there.
但是你已经放弃了受审权利
but you've waived your right to a trial.
很抱歉 我无法接受你的辩护
I'm sorry, I can't consider your defense here.
由于被告认罪 也对她犯下的罪行表现出懊悔
While the defendant has pled guilty and shows remorse for her crime,
治疗她的切实方法尚未确定
a realistic course for her rehabilitation is unclear.
为了替受害人及他的家人伸张正义
In order to effectuate justice for the victim and his family,
我在此判处被告 可拉 · 伊丽莎白 · 坦尼蒂
I hereby sentence the defendant, Cora Elizabeth Tannetti,
将被关押至惩治局
to be remanded to the Department of Corrections
判处最低刑罚30年
for a minimum sentence of 30 years.
判决到此结束
起立
That concludes these proceedings. All rise.
-哈里 -什么事?
Harry. Yeah?
你今晚来我家一起用餐吧?
Why don't you come over and have dinner with us tonight?
我最近在学炖小牛肘
Working on my osso buco.
不了 谢谢 我没事
No, thanks. I'm good.
你回家吧
You go ahead.
这是他们偷的第四个烧烤架
This is the fourth goddamn barbecue they've stolen.
-他们是谁? -瘾君子们
Who's they? Junkies!
因为
Because
不然还有谁会连续四次偷烧烤架?
who else would steal a friggin' barbecue 4 times in a row?
能描述一下你的烧烤架吗 先生?
Can you describe your barbecue for me, sir?
好的 那是拿破仑牌的
Yeah. It's a Napoleon.
不锈钢 还有一个侧壁烧嘴
Stainless steel... ah, with a side burner.
侧壁烧嘴
Side burner.
布兰达 你有访客
Brenda, you got a visitor.
嘿 嘿 亲爱的
Hey! Hey, honey.
嘿 宝贝 你长那么高了
Hey, baby. You're so big.
手放桌子上
Hands on the table.
你终于来了
There you are.
快看 我可以横着画
Look what I do to do that sideways.
-你最厉害了
You can do whatever you want.
-我还可以这样 你看
I cannot get enough to watch this.
他的老师说 他现在在学校表现得非常好
His teacher said that he's doing really good in school now...
他的拼写很好 写作也很好
That his spelling is good. His handwriting is good.
不过他不怎么听老师的话
He doesn't really like listening to authority.
这点我觉得很像某人
which I thought sounded kind of familiar.
-再来 -没关系
Again. It's ok.
带他来这里真的好吗?
Is it a good idea to be bringing him here?
我的意思是 我不想再伤害他了
And I just don't want to hurt him any more than I already have.
很好
No, it's a good idea.
因为他需要他妈妈
He needs his mom.
但不来的话
But if it's easier to move on...
你们两个可能会更容易放下
for him, for both of you.
下周我们还会来
We're gonna come back next week,
以后的每周四都会来
and every Thursday after that.
我们只打算这样做
That's what we're gonna do.
懂了吗?
Ok?
(封锁 犯罪现场)
(计划你的冬日假期!)
(冬日)
比彻姆小姐?我是哈里安布罗斯警督
Miss Beecham, I'm Detective Lieutenant Harry Ambrose.
她肯定就是冬冬吧?
This must be Winter.
-我现在不是比彻姆小姐了 -玛蒂 · 比彻姆?
I'm not Miss Beecham anymore. Maddie Beecham?
你还真是难找
You're a hard woman to find.
不过出生登记册上 只有一个孩子叫冬冬
But there's only 1 other baby named Winter on the birth registry.
就在水牛城里 所以我就想先来这里找找
It's up in Buffalo, so I thought I'd try here first.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
我们把你归为了失踪人口
You know we opened a missing persons file on you.
能告诉我你为什么离开 而且改名换姓吗?
Can I ask you why you left and changed your name?
我当时陷入了一段不健康的恋情
I was in a toxic relationship.
跟JD · 兰伯特吗?
J.D. Lambert.
2012年七月三号♥ 你在贝弗维克俱乐部吗
You were at the Beverwick Club on July 3rd, 2012.
比彻姆小姐?
Miss Beecham?
当时那里还有可拉 · 莱西 跟她的妹妹菲比
You were there with Cora Lacey and her sister, Phoebe.
你还记得当晚发生的事吗?
What do you remember about that night?
JD跟我吵了架 我是第一个离开的
J.D. and I had a fight and I left before everyone else.
第二天早上 我坐公交车 去了佛蒙特州的堂姐家
I got on a bus the next morning to my cousin's, to Vermont.
我必须逃离他
I had to get away from him.
那晚之后JD有联♥系♥过你吗?
Did you ever hear from J.D. after that night?
他不停地打电♥话♥给我
He, he wouldn't stop calling.
他威胁我 说一定会找到我
He threatened me,
然后他向我道歉
said that he would find me, and then he apologized and
还邀请我一起发展新的商机
asked me to be part of a new business opportunity.
什么商机?
What kind of opportunity?
他在卖♥♥奥施康定
He was selling oxy.
JD在卖♥♥毒品
J.D.'s selling pills.
从那晚之后开始的吗?
It started after that night?
你好 这里是医生办公室
Hello, Doctor's office.
-我找施特劳斯医生 -请问你是谁?
Dr. Strauss, please. Who's calling?
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表