剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
She's not talking. Says the drugs were hers.
我们应该等下去的
We should've waited on this.
现在没机会抓JD了
Now we've ruined our shot at JD.
一开始就是死胡同
It was a dead end before it even started.
我和洛佩兹谈过了
I talked to Lopez.
你为什么向可拉·坦尼蒂 提供协议?
What's this about you offering a deal to Cora Tannetti?
现在就把无名女尸扣在她头上
Seems a little early, doesn't it,
为时过早吧?
to try to pin the Jane Doe on her?
我们连死因都没弄清楚
We don't have a cause of death yet.
只要让她认罪就不算早
It's not early if I get her confession.
听起来像威逼
That sounds like coercion.
我本来不想说什么
You know, I wasn't gonna say anything, but...
但我怀疑你和她太亲近了
I wonder if maybe you're a little too close on this.
太亲近?
Too close.
瞒着县里私下见面
Secret meetings in back of County.
你对所有被告都这样
You do that with all your defendants or...
还是只对可拉·坦尼蒂这种长相的?
just the ones that look like Cora Tannetti?
Ah!
你为什么走进来?
Why'd you walk in here, huh?
我让你别来的
I told you not to.
你没…
I'll never tell.
都是你的错
It's your fault.
是你逼我的
You make me do things. Ohh!
停
Stop, ohh...
Stop!
怎么了?
What's the matter?
(当地商人在贝弗维克俱乐部祝酒)
(当地商人在贝弗维克俱乐部祝酒)
(贝弗维克俱乐部 为圣伊米莉亚筹款)
(多切斯特县看守所)
-你好 -你好
Hello? Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你还能撑住吗?
How are you...holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的律师觉得我应该接受他们的协议
My lawyer thinks I should take the deal they're offering and...
-我也这么想 -别
I think maybe I should, too. No, don't.
现在不要做决定
Don't make any moves right now.
我可能有线索
I...I might have a lead.
等等 你发现什么了?
Wait, you found something?
现在不能说 因为他们监听你的电♥话♥
I can't say right now, 'cause they monitor your calls.
请你再坚持几天 好吗?
But just...can you hang in there for a few days? Okay?
好
Okay.
你想聊聊吗?
So you wanna talk for a while?
好
Okay.
我对她知无不言 她也喜欢听
I'd tell her everything, and she'd wanna hear it.
我做了什么 和谁说过话
Everything I did, who I talked to.
她从来不觉得无聊
Yeah, she was never bored.
从不寂寞也是一种幸福
That's a virtue. Never to be bored.
你呢?
How about you?
有兄弟姐妹吗?
Any siblings?
没有 我是独生子
I'm an only child.
孤独吗?
Was that lonely?
我不知道
I don't know.
我经常去森林里
I spent a lot of time in the woods.
帮了我很多
That helped.
我能想象你在森林里开心的样子
Yeah, I can imagine you happy in the woods.
就安静下来
看看鸟 听着风声
Just to stay quiet, watch the birds, just...
很舒服
listen to the wind... it's good.
我在试着理解菲比的感觉
Just trying to understand what Phoebe must have felt like.
在一个小房♥间里度过一生
Spending her whole life in a tiny room.
可拉 你不会永远待在那的
Cora, you're not gonna be in there forever.
我希望你…
You know, I want you...
预付卡余额不足
You are out of prepaid minutes.
请充值
Please refill your card.
-我们没买♥♥交流发电机组
We didn't order any AC unit.
-确定吗?这是你吧?
You sure? That you?
-是我们的地址
That's our address, but we did not order
但我们没买♥♥交流发电机组 真的
an AC unit, I promise you.
好吧 抱歉打扰了
Okay, sorry to trouble you.
-祝你愉快 -你也是
Have a good day. You too.
该死的孩子
Damn kids.
Ahh!
你会为了更好的协议
Would you admit to a crime you didn't commit
承认你没犯的罪吗?
just to get a better deal?
别问我
Don't ask me.
那是你和老天爷之间的事
This is between you and the Big Man.
我在基♥督♥家庭长大
I grew up with God in my house.
上帝只给我带来了更多痛苦
All he brought was more pain.
你肯定认错上帝了
Then you were talking to the wrong God.
就这么简单
That's all.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you something.
以前我每天醒来
I used to wake up every day,
就注射冰♥毒♥
bang meth in my arm,
想着今天盗用哪个老太婆的身份
and decide which old lady's identity to steal.
我不在乎任何人
I didn't give a shit about anyone.
但当我失去一切时
But once everything I had was gone...
才听到了他的声音
that's when I could hear His voice,
就在我耳边
right there, in my ear.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说别再怪罪自己
He said stop beating yourself up.
承认你的罪
Confess your sins.
投降
Surrender.
安娜斯塔西娅?
Anastasia?
你是安娜斯塔西娅吧?
You're Anastasia, right?
-不是 抱歉 -就是你
No, s-sorry. Yeah, you are.
嘿!
Hey.
-我大老远赶来的
Hey! I came a long way for this.
-走开 -你不要钱了吗?
Leave me alone! Don't you want your money?
-住手
Hey! Hey!
你在干什么?
What the hell you doing, man?
走开
Yeah, walk. Walk!
你没事吧?
Are you all right? You okay?
你在找这个吗?
Is this what you're looking for?
-安娜斯塔西娅是你的真名吗?
Is it Anastasia? Is that your real name?
-我叫可拉 -可拉
It's Cora. Cora.
这名字更好听
I like that better.
我叫詹姆斯
I'm James.
需要搭车去哪里吗?
可拉
Do you need a ride anywhere, Cora?
最后一个
That's your last one.
JD
JD...
来 不用和任何人说话
Come on, we don't have to talk to anyone.
Don't try to tell me that you love me
'Cause you don't
我主要负责在前台打电♥话♥
I just ring people up at the register, mostly, and...
重新摆满货架
restock the shelves.
那你想做什么?
What would you rather be doing?
-父母需要我在家
Well, my...my parents need me at home.
-别管父母 你自己怎么想的?
Screw your parents. What about you?
你的眼睛里有东西
There's this thing you have in your eyes.
看着你的时候就能看到它
I can just see it when I look at you.
你有一股子劲
You have this spirit.
和别人不一样
It's not like anyone else.
你知道的 你有一股魄力
You're a force. You realize that?
你干什么都能成
You could be anything you want.
你想要全世界都行
You should be asking for the world.
脱掉 我想看
Take this off. I wanna see.
我从没做过这种事
I've...I've never done this before.
从来没有
Ever.
你从哪里来的?
Where did you come from?
-对不起 -不用
I'm sorry. No, no, no.
你真是不可思议
You're incredible.
(菲比)
都怪我
Oh, my God. Shh, shh, shh.
都怪我
Oh, my God.
都怪我
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表