剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Mapped it all out.
我去过一次开普科勒尔
I was in Cape Coral once.
还记得那里的空气很浓
I remember the air there. It was thick.
感觉像丝绸
It felt like silk.
我真想现在就在那里
I wish I was there now.
我也是
Me too.
我们可以去
We could go.
是你老婆让你搬出来的吗?
Did your wife ask you to move out?
是
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
Uh...
我不好相处
I'm just, uh...I'm not easy.
我不擅长沟通
I'm not good at, uh...Talking.
我也是
Me neither.
所有人都以为我们处于同一起跑线
Everyone assumes we start out in the same place.
其实不是
We don't.
带我回俱乐部
Take me back to the club.
不行 已经晚点了 快走
We can't. We're late already.
我不能回去
Come on. I can't go back there.
我不想被关起来
I can't...not shut in like that.
也许我们错过了什么
Maybe we missed something.
真的吗?
You think we did?
我不知道
I don't know...
但我必须试试
but I have to try.
拜托你
Please.
Hey.
这样简单点
This is gonna make this easier.
好了 转身
Okay, turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Oh, shit.
我一直在等这个电♥话♥
I've been expecting...
-我要接电♥话♥
I got to take this.
-别走远 -好
Don't go far. Okay.
你好
Yeah. Detective Ambrose.
安布罗斯警探 我是法医办公室的迪安
It's Dean from the medical examiner's office.
有什么事?
Uh-huh. What do you got?
你好
Hello?
警探和你在一起吗?
Is the detective with you?
他马上来
He's coming.
好 听着 我得挂了
Okay. Look, I got to go.
她穿过图书馆了
She went through the library.
可拉?
Cora?
可拉?
Cora!
可拉?
Cora!
那就是
That's it.
发生在那边
It happened down there.
我好难受
I feel sick.
可拉 你可以不下去
Cora, you don't have to do this.
由你决定
It's up to you.
我想起来了
I remember now.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表