剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
现在你都不提了
You never talk about it.
-而且我们也不存钱了
We're not saving any more money.
-我最近很忙
I've just been busy.
好吧
Yeah.
忙着应付JD和他的小家伙
With JD and his micro-penis.
不小
It's not micro.
我又不知道
It's not like I would know.
我不想分享性生活的
Well, maybe I don't want to share every detail
所有细节
of my sex life.
这么说 你有性生活了
So you have a sex life now?
我头疼死了
My head's killing me.
如果你不想让我走
I don't have to go if you don't want me to.
我可以留下
I can stay.
好
Yes.
开玩笑的
No.
天啊 我讨厌舒伯特
God, I hate Schubert.
喜欢吗?
You like that?
还要吗?
You want it?
要
Yeah.
Ohh.
不要停
Don't stop.
你得求我
You have to ask for it.
求你
Please.
求你
Please, please.
我的鞋呢?
Where are my shoes?
昨晚肯定落在这里了
I swear I left them here last night.
玛蒂
Maddie.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
找我的鞋
I'm looking for my shoes.
没有鞋我就不能回家
I can't exactly go home without them.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我们谈过的
I thought we talked about this.
嫉妒限制了你的潜力
Jealousy keeps you from your potential.
你能做得更好
You're better than this.
我们都是自己人
We're all in this together,
对吧?
right?
这可是你说的
And that's what you said.
对吧?
Right?
对
Yeah.
让我和可拉独处一会儿
Can you give me and Cora a minute, please?
我看见两个男人开着黑色庞蒂克离开
I saw two guys leaving in a black Pontiac,
然后我走进去
and then I went inside.
发现他死在锯床旁边
I found him dead there at the table saw.
机器还开着
The machine was still going.
你直接走进去了?
You just...walked right in?
我知道我不该进去 但这家伙袭击过我父亲
I know that I shouldn't have, but...
所以
This guy attacked my father, so...
-你是进去报仇的?
You went for revenge.
-不是
No.
我只是想去
I just went there to tell him to...
劝他收手 仅此而已
back off, and that's all.
你带武器了吗?
Were you armed?
带了
Yes.
哈里 你在干什么?
Harry, what are you doing?
给山茱萸施肥
I'm fertilizing the dogwoods.
下雨了
It's raining.
该施肥了 但是没人管 所以
They needed it, and nobody was getting to it, so...
五分钟后我就走
I'll be gone in five minutes.
你不能想来就来
You can't just show up whenever you want.
这些树是我种的 我不会让它们死掉
I planted these trees. I'm not gonna let them die.
那就装到车上带走
Then put 'em in your car and take them.
它们已经生根了
They're rooted already.
不能移♥动♥
They can't be moved.
那就太可惜了
Well, then that's too bad.
这是你的决定
You decided to do this now.
不能怪它们
It's not their fault.
所以我来给它们施肥
So I'm fertilizing them.
你得走了
You need to leave.
现在就走
Right now.
不公平
It's not fair.
你没权力做决断
You don't get to just decide.
我有
I do.
我终于有了一次
For the first time, I do.
这些日子我一直在努力
I've been trying. This whole time.
你以为我没努力
You think I haven't been trying,
但我一直没停过
but that's all I do.
一直在努力
I'm always trying.
我知道
I know.
希望你以后不会这么费劲儿
And I hope it gets easier for you.
真的
I really do.
对 他们把车扔在这了
Yeah, they just left it here.
2004款黑色庞蒂克格兰丹姆
Black Pontiac Grand Am, '04.
新泽西牌照
Jersey plates.
我们刚找到梅森 · 坦尼蒂在犯罪现场看到的车
So we just got the car that Mason Tannetti saw at the crime scene.
上周在特伦顿报失
Reported stolen last week in Trenton.
匹配犯罪现场的轮胎痕迹
Matches the tracks found at the crime scene.
两名乘客
Two passengers,
可能是瘾君子
probably oxy users,
或毒贩子
maybe dealers.
这案子由勒罗伊警探处理
Detective Leroy is gonna handle this.
应该是一起本地案件
Looks like a local thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看见JD躺在地上?
You saw JD lying there?
是
Yeah.
他们知道是谁干的吗?
Do they know who did it?
我不知道
I mean, the police are looking for 'em now.
警方正在找凶手
I don't know.
我不知道我当时想干什么
I don't know what I was trying to do.
但我不了解你的情况
But I think not knowing what was happening with you...
总想找个解决办法
Just made me want to fix it somehow.
我也说不清
I don't know.
我一开始就不该骗你
I should never have lied to you.
不 我也有错
No, I mean...it was me too.
很久之前
For a long time...
我就觉得不对劲儿
I felt like something was wrong.
但我怕找到答案
I was afraid to...to find out the answer.
不只是你的问题
It wasn't just you.
你和我在一起幸福过吗?
Were you ever really happy? With me?
幸福过
Yes. I was.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你好
Hello.
你必须把我弄出去
You have to get me out of here.
我们现在不该通话
We really shouldn't be talking.
带我去你怀疑的案发现场
Take me to where you think it happened...
那个俱乐部 地下室
the club, the basement.
如果我能去
Maybe if I could just go,
也许能想起其他事
then I can remember the rest.
但这个案子归州警管了
It's a state police matter now,
-他们不会让我带你出来的
so they won't let me take you out.
-为什么?
Why not?
因为他们认为我和你走得太近了
Because they think I'm getting too close to you.
你放弃了
You've given up.
没有
No, I haven't.
我从你的声音里听出来了
I can hear it in your voice.
我只是碰壁了而已
Just...I hit a wall, is all.
你是说案子还是私生活?
With the case or with yourself?
哈里
Harry...
你为我做的事比任何人都多
You have done more for me than anyone I know,
而且我只有你了
and you are all I've got.
拜托
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表