剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
When you start bringing in fringe psychology
加入催眠和记忆恢复等边缘心理学时
like hypnosis and recovered memories
法官只会翻白眼
into a case, judges just roll their eyes.
所以我不清楚你的着眼点
So, I'm not sure what your angle is.
你在伯克利做过记忆恢复
But you did that memory recovery stuff
不是吗?
back at Berkeley, didn't you?
有时候能恢复真实记忆
Sometimes, real memories are recovered.
有时候只是病人的想象
Sometimes, it's just the patient's imagination.
我们无法分辨
We can't tell the difference.
你瞧 可拉 · 坦尼蒂 遭受了重大创伤
Look, Cora Tannetti has some very significant trauma
她失忆了
that she can't remember.
但记忆就在某个地方
And it's in there. It's in there somewhere.
我不和情绪不稳的人合作
I don't work with people who are unstable.
他们可能会再次遭受创伤
They can get retraumatized.
你知道她的情况
You know her case.
她已经走投无路了
She's got nothing else going for her.
对吧?
Right?
好了
Okay.
今天和她谈谈 准备开始
Talk to her today. Let's get it started.
你好
你好
Hey.
安布罗斯警督跟我说了昨晚的事
Detective Ambrose told me what happened last night.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah.
Yeah, I'm fine.
-你和JD说过话?
So, you and JD talked.
-是的
Yeah.
我们认识前 我跟他交往了几个月
We dated for a few months before I met you.
就这么简单
我没告诉你是因为
That's all that it was, and I didn't tell you
他可能对我做过什么
because maybe... he did something to me.
但我不确定
I just...I'm not sure,
我想不起来了
and I can't remember.
想不起来是什么意思?
What do you mean, you can't remember?
就是想不起来
I-I-I just can't.
我正在努力回忆
I'm trying.
安布罗斯警督正在查
Detective Ambrose is trying to figure it out.
可拉 你为什么搭理他?
Cora, why are you talking to him?
这些警♥察♥根本不关心你
These cops don't give a shit about you.
相信我 他们只想把你关起来
Trust me, all they wanna do is put you away.
不是的 他在帮我
No, no. He's helping me.
那是他的一面之词
No, that's what he's telling you.
但他正把压力放在JD 然后会来攻击你
But he's sitting on JD, and he's gonna turn on you.
我了解这些人
I know how these guys are.
你不能
Just...
你不能告诉他们任何信息
Just, you can't... you can't say anything to them.
明白吗?
You understand?
Oh...
你还好吗?
You all right?
我忘了拿墨镜
Yeah... I just left my glasses.
没事
It's fine.
看
Oh, look at this!
和记忆中的一样吗?
Is this how you remember it?
你真好 特意带我来这里
It's nice of you to bring me here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想回忆我们第一次来的情景
I was trying to remember the first time we came here.
我们当时从白原市开车回去
You were driving back from White Plains.
没错
Hmm, right.
-突然得知孩子的事
After we found out about the baby.
-梅尔吗?
About Mel.
Oh...
对
Right.
你看见了这里 停下车
You saw this place, you pulled in.
让我坐在阳光下
You sat me in the sun.
点了龙虾
You ordered lobster.
你很清楚我需要什么
You knew exactly what I needed.
然后你说
And then, you said...
“等你准备好了 我们再试一次”
"When you're ready, we can try again."
对不起 我没想起这些
I'm sorry I didn't remember that.
没关系
It's all right.
两段治疗相隔几天
Two sessions, a few days apart,
好让你恢复
so you can recover.
就这么简单
That's all I've got.
安布罗斯警督要求的吗?
Detective Ambrose requested this?
对
Yes.
他还要看治疗记录
He also wants transcripts of the sessions,
这需要你同意
which requires your consent.
我个人不建议这么做
Personally, I don't recommend any of this.
回顾创伤可能会打破稳定
Revisiting trauma can be destabilizing.
我想试试
I wanna try it.
这像一种引导冥想
This is like a guided meditation.
我会全程和你说话
I'm going to be talking to you throughout.
你只需让画面涌上来
You just let the images come to you...
然后我们看看效果如何
and we'll see what happens.
好了 闭上眼睛
Okay. Close your eyes.
深吸气
Deep breath in.
呼气
Let it out.
吸气 呼气
In...out.
想象你站在一潭水的旁边
Imagine you're standing on the edge of a body of water.
我要从十倒数
I'm going to count down from ten.
我一边数
As I do,
你一边走进水里
you're going to walk into the water.
十
Ten...
九
nine...
脚下的水温温的
The water is warm at your feet.
八、
Eight...
七
seven...
六 你走得越来越深
six... you're descending deeper.
五
Five...
四
four...
就快进去了
You're almost in.
三
Three...
二 你可以呼吸
two... you can breathe.
你很安全
You're safe.
现在
Now...
让2012年7月3日的记忆涌进来
let the first memory of July 3, 2012 come to you.
你看见什么了?
What do you see?
好像是个水塔
I think it's a water tower...
在远处的山上
in the distance, on the top of a hill.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我的脚不能动
I can't move my feet.
我陷进去了
I'm stuck.
好像是一片沼泽
It's like a... a swamp
在林子里
in the woods or something.
你在那里有什么感觉?
How do you feel in this place?
绝望
Hopeless.
我好像永远出不去了
Like I may never get out.
好 我们继续
Okay. Let's move on.
回忆那晚的快乐时光
Let's go to a moment that you enjoyed that night.
找一个愉悦的瞬间
Try to find a moment of pleasure.
我在亲吻JD
I'm kissing JD.
然后呢
And?
他有一股汽油味
And he tastes like gasoline.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
在卡尔酒吧
We're at the bar-at the Taproom.
没错
That's right...
她也在
she's there too.
-谁? -玛蒂
Who? Maddie,
JD的前女友
JD's ex.
她恨我
She hates me.
-为什么?
Why?
-因为他
Because of him.
JD有个计划
JD has...has a plan.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表